Walking Away 8

Walking Away

-at school-

Yeahhh. Today! Music class. You really love it. Why? Because you love to learn music.Haha... All of this while, you always get high marks in this subject. 

You sit in the second row in front. The teacher is not here yet. As always, you are alone. Like no other friends to talk to. So, you read and revise your music book again. Oh. The music class is combine with the first class!

'G major has an F#, C major doesn't have any sharp or flat. F major has..... ughhh what is what is it what is it why did I left it blank hmm....'

'F major has B flat.' he comes and sits beside you. *with the killing smile*

'Yes! Thank you!' you answered him with joy. Then you write it in your music book.

'You like music very much?' he ask you.

'Yes. Music's my favorite subject. I don't know why. Maybe it's sincere from my soul? haha....'

'Oh. Okay. Which singer do you like the most?' he ask with curiosity in his face.

'Err... Singer? I like Lee Hongki very much. Idol group? E.X.O !' *you show to him what Sehun did in Inkigayo, he changes the O with heart shape'

'Haha.... Okay. So you're into K-pop?'

'Yeah. Mostly. But sometimes I listen to indie band. Like MCR, AM, A7X and so on.' then you realised the teacher have not come in. yeayy! err

'I see. Err... haha I guess there are no more questions to ask? hehe...' he laughed. SO ADORABLE.

'Haha okay. Erm do you like music too? Who do like?' your turn to ask.

'Well me? I love AM. And FT Island. I love indie band. Last time I use to play the drumset. ' whaaaaaaaatttt maiiigaadd a guy playing the drumset looks extremely cool, with the sticks they hold...

'Hello? Are you okay, girl?' *waving his hands in front of your face*

'Oh. Hehe.. ya. I'm fine. Sorry. So we're in the same interest here, that is indie band. Yeay haha....' *blushing*

'Yup. That's true. I guess that's it? The teacher's coming. TTYL!' he went to his sit at the back. Hm.. Stay with me here.

Jinja? What are you thinking about? Haha silly you,________. You can't have him. Never!