Walking Away 6

Walking Away

-On the way to your home-

''Wanna do a study group?'' he ask you.

''Mmm... I'll ask my mum first. When? At where? Who else?'' you answered him with tons of questions.

''Wooowww.... Slow down,girl. When? Next Saturday. At where? You decide. Who else? Just the two of us.'' 

''Okay. Give me your phone number. I'll ring you if I can go.'' 

''I'm sorry. I don't have a phone. Oh, I'll give you my house number instead. Here.'' he stopped and take a pen and paper from his bag. To write the number.

Aww.... at this age you still don't have a phone? You said in your heart.

After a few seconds he give you the paper.

''Here's my number. So call me later. Hahaha... '' his laughing.

Yes. The laugh. You like it. You two walk together again towards your house.

Now you're smiling alone like an idiot. Lol.

''Now we've reach your home!'' he says out loud.

Hmm... i'll ask father to buy a home further than here. So me and him can walk together longer. Hihi... Silly you,______. You're talking to yourself.

''Bye, _______! Don't forget to tell me ! I hope you can come this Saturday!'' He yells to you while walking away from your house.

You nodded and wave your hand at him. Bye,_____.