Walking Away 5

Walking Away

*End of school*

You tidy up your messy table. Most of the classmates are going out from the class. While rearranging you things into the bag, someone is coming into the class.

"Hey! Wanna walk home with me?" he ask you. 

Since you don't go anywhere after school, "Alright. Should we have lunch first then going home?" You are reaaaallllyyy hungry now.

"Okay then." he replied.

*at a restaurant*

You found a table at the corner of the restaurant beside the big window and sit at there.

A waiter come and give the menu to you and him.

"What should we eat?" he ask you while you're looking at the menu.

"Erm.... One spaghetti and an orange juice, please." you tell the waiter.

"A hot chocolate, please."

"Okay." said the waiter and took back the menu and left you two in silence.

"Why you didn't order any food just now?" you ask him.

"Hmm... i'm full now. I just want to accompany you having lunch now." and he's smiling.

Urghhh... the smile is killing....

"Oh." you answer. With a blank face.

"You're cute when you're blushing."

You feel your cheeks with your palms. Ohh... why am I blushing right now?

"Oh really? Haha.." you replied. Covering your smile. Seriously? urghh

A few minutes later, the food and drinks you and him ordered arrived on your table.

"Yeayyy... the spaghetti is here!" You said with joy. Your stomach is grumbling like what.

You eat and eat . Then you realize, he is infront of you now.

You wipe your mouth with a napkin on the table. Why are you eating greedily? Infront of your crush? What crush? I met him yesterday and he is your crush? No. Not yet.

"Why are you stop eating?" he ask you and you're back to the reality.

"Oh. Nothing. I just remembering something just now."

"What's the thing?" he ask.

"My Maths . I get the lowest marks for the last week's exam." What?????!! I've told him about my Maths? erghh what an embarassing moment.

"Ohh... want me to help you? People call me 'The Maths Genius'. Last time. Hehe..."

"Oh. Haha.. Maybe next time." you continue eat until the spaghetti finished.

After drinking your orange juice, "Shall we go now?"

"Alright". And you two left the restaurant and walk to your home.