Walking Away 4

Walking Away

Whatever. Let him be.  You said in your heart.

It is almost 7.00am now. Some of you classmates are here. Most of them are gossiping about other friendss, the nerds and bookworms reading books for the next class, Mathematics. Huhh...

Why are they so hardworking? Hmm...

''Good morning, Madam ______!'' all your classmates including you stand up and greet your Mathematics teacher.

''Good morning, class. You all may sit down.''

You heard some of the people in the class talking about why is your Maths teacher entered the class earlier than other days.

''I'm early today because of your Maths level. Remember last week's Mathematics exam? Now I want to give back the questions paper to all of you back. WITH THE MARKS TOO.''

The entire class' face are all white. Except for the nerdies and you. You? Because you know what marks you will get. 

Low marks. Well . Maths is so hard like for homework 3/10 questions you only get to do it the whole night and only one correct. Huhhh....

So, the teacher give back the papers. And,

''_________! 11/50 questions you got correct. You had the lowest marks in the class. Hmm... I don't know how to help you again. Maybe you need to attend an extra class for Maths. I will talk to the Principal later.''

You take the paper from your teacher and go back to your seat with a sad face. 

Hmm... I will get a free nags from mum at home.

So, the class starts. After an hour, followed by Geography and recess. RECESS TIME! No one's in the class now. You are not hungry yet so you're not going to the canteen. You don't have a best friend here.

Yes! now I can release my stress...

You hug your bagpack and put your head on the table facing the empty chair beside you. You slept. After a few minutes,

You feel like someone staring at you. You open your eyes, sit straight, rubbing your messy face  and,

''Hey, _____! Good morning? Hahaa.... Sorry, for disturbing you.''

Uhh.. It's him. 

''Yeah, err... what do you want?'' You ask him.

''It's... uhm... I want to say sorry for this morning. ''

''What? I mean... sorry for what?'' You really don't remember about it.

''This morning. I got mad with you.'' He say with a sad expression.

''Ohh..... '' You have no idea what to say.

''Forgive me. Pleeeeeeeeeaaaseeeeee?'' *interlock his two hands, watching you with his eyes blinking blinking*

Aigooooo....... The cutest human being you had ever see.

''Hmm..... Well, okay. Apology accepted.'' *smiles to him*

''Really? Thankyou!!!'' He want to hug you but you push him.

''Sorry. I don't hug boys. Erghh..'' You say. Yeahh... it's awkward.

''Oh sorry. Next time you dont ask about my past. Err... Friends?'' *pinky swear*

''Friends.'' *you interlock you finger with his*

''Oh by the way, what's your name? I don't even know your name yet.'' Yeah you never ask his name before.

''Read my tag.'' *showing his tag to you*

''A nice name.'' Like his owner too. You continue in your heart.

He smiled. Uhhh.... makes you feel in a garden full of colourful flowers, green grass, a nice scent....

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

The school bell rings meaning that recess is over.

''Uhmm... _______, got to go. The bell rang. See you after school ended today?'' He asked.

Hmm... I don't want to let you go......

''Oh, alright. See ya. Bye.''