Time to Party? NO! Pwease? NOOO! Well why not??? YoYo, not now's not the time. But unnie?!?!

Wait, We're Going To Be Boyfriend's GIRLFRIENDS?!?

Don Quixote's Song-FT Island

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcJZfOt3Hi4&feature=related

 

After practice

"BWA?!?! Why must dancing be so tiring?!?" Sei Rah asked out loud.

"Because we spent all night learning the lyrics." EunHee huffed and drank from her water bottle.

"Oh yeah huh?" Sei Rah taking the water bottle and drinking the rest.

"That was mine." EunHee said leaning her weight onto on leg.

"Hense the word WAS." Sei Rah smirked and tossed the water bottle back to her.

"Unnie! Unnie! Unnie!!" Junnie said running up to her.

"Aish~ Chincha? Calm yourself." she sighed and held her shouulders.

"But! But! But!" Junnie kept saying, the smell of coffe coming from her breath.

"Who gave Junnie coffee?" she asked and looked aroung the room.

Her sight fell on the dance instructor who was drinking a paper cup, filled with coffee.

"Hehe, sorry?" he asked.

"Aish, if you weren't older than me..." Sei Rah threatened and held her hands, which were in fists, at her side.

"LEON!!" Ah Jung called.

"Mwoh?" he asked, trying to get away from Sei Rah.

"Oppa! My boyfriend is coming!!" Ah Jung squealed and jumped up and down.

"Okay, why are you telling me?" he asked.

"Yah! Don't use that tone with her!" Sei Rah yelled from across the room.

"Yeah!" YoYo agreed.

"Shut up." Sei Rah sighed and did a shoo-ing motion with her hand.

"Unnie! Don't be so mean!" YoYo pouted.

"I can if I want!" Sei Rah said, crossing her arms.

"But, why would Unnie act like this if were having a party??" YoYo asked.

"Party? Says who?" Sei rah asked.

"It was all manager's idea! Invite Boyfriend over for a party so we can get to know each other!" YoYo smiled.

"No." Sei Rah said.

"I'm making food!" YoYo added and batted her eyelashes.

"N- Fine." Sei Rah said giving in to YoYo's aegyo.

"Yay!" YoYo laughed and started running towards her bag.

She picked up her phone and called Youngmin to confirm the party.

"Ji Hye, whatcha doooin?" Junnie asked and sat down next to her.

"I'm just texting Hoya." she smiled.

"No way! From infinite?" Junnie asked.

"Yeah, we were friends since we were kids, then he started training, and he inspired me to start training." Ji Hye explained.

"Ooooh." Junnie said, nodding her head.

"Hey, if we are going to party, we need to go home and get the house ready!!" YoYo yelled.

"Oh yeah huh?" Ah Jung said and then they all ran to the van.

-

"I like my outfit!" YoYo smiled as she looked down at her cute varsity jacket outfit.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Help me get ready first!" Sei Rah demanded and YoYo hurried and rushed to her side and they both started baking the cookies.

"Junnie, can you blow that bag of balloons up for me?" Ji Hye asked as she walked into the living room table but Junnie just kept nodding her head no.

"Aish, you lazy. I'll do it," Eunhee said as she grabbed the bag of balloons off the table swiftly.

"Thank you unnie," Junnie beamed.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Eunhee said and started blowing up balloons. Then, Ah Jung came walking in with a stack of CD cases in her hand and YoYo twilted her head confused.

"Ah Jung, do you need help with that?" YoYo asked but Ah Jung just shook her head as she set the cases on the table.

"CDs, check. Food, I don't know yet." Ah Jung smiled as she looked around.

"YoYo! Pay attention to the cookies!" Sei Rah exclaimed before YoYo poured all the sugar into the bowl.

"Omo! Sorry!" YoYo said as she put the sugar away. Soon, the cookies made it into the oven and the cookies started to bake.

"Cookies, check! Food, check!" Junnie smiled when she looked up from her magazine but Eunhee just blew her bangs when she threw her fifth blown balloon away.

"Junnie! Do something instead of sitting around! Or else I'll tell Youngmin about this..." Eunhee smirked and Junnie threw her magazine to the side and ran towards Eunhee.

"Hand me a balloon!" Junnie demanded as she threw her hand in front of Eunhee and Eunhee handed her a pink un-blown balloon.

"Awh, unnie. I wanted to blow the blue one first... Oh well!" Junnie said and started blowing up the balloon.

*five minutes later*

DING DONG!

"I'll get it!!" Junnie yelled and stood up.

"Don't get up so fast-" EunHee warned, but she warned her too late.

Junnie got light headed and fell down.

"Aish~ Pabo." EunHee sighed and Ah Jung sprinted to the door.

"Ah Jung!" Minwoo cheered and tackled her tot he floor.

"Hi Boyfriend." she said, shocked the Minwoo was on top of her.

"Yah! Get off of her!" Donghyun demended.

"Sorry hyung, I just couldn't control my excitment!" Minwoo said, blushing a deep shade of red.

"It's okay Minwoo-ah."Ah Jung smiled, "Come in, the cookies should be about done."

"COOKIES?!?!?!" Youngmin practically screamed.

"Uh oh, you've released the cookie monster." Hyunseong sighed, then went to look for JiHye.

"C-cookie monster?" AhJung squeaked and Minwo hugged her yet again.

"Youngmin!" Junnie squealed and tried to hug him.

"Sorry honey, but there's cookies." Youngmin said in a crazed voice and ignored her.

"Awwww." Junnie pouted and plopped down on the sofa.

Donghyun followed his crazed dongsaeng into the kitchen.

"You need help?" he asked.

"Oh, sure, can you stir the cheese dip?" she smiled.

He nodded and walked over to the pot.

He stirred around twice and dipped his finger in the cheese.

"HOT CHEESE! HOT CHEESE!" he yelped and umped up and down holding his finger.

Sei Rah ran over to his aid and stuck his finger under the faucet.

The cold water soon stopped the burning, but Donghyun didn't say anything because he liked Sei Rah holding his hand.

"Is it any better?" Sei Rah asked in a soft voice, not her usual deep gruff voice.

"Yes, kansamnida." Donghyun smiled.

She let go of his hand and turned the stove off while Donghyun dried off his hands.

"We should do that again sometime, I mean, you know, hold hands." Donghyun smiled shyly.

"Yeah maybe." Sei Rah blushed.

"Yah! You two lovebirds! I want my cookies!!!" Youngmin yelled.

"He has a short temper." Donghyun explained.

Sei Rah just nodded.

*in the living room, all the food is done, and everyone is talking*

"Minwoo, I'm sleepy." Ah Jung whined.

"I'll go tuck you in then." he yawned and they walked out of the living room together.

"Why are they so tired?" HyunSeong asked, while holding JiHye's hand.

"It's eleven. Waaay past Minwoo's usual bed time." Donghyun laughed.

"And Last night, Ah Jung hardly slept." Yoyo smiled and leaned her head on Kwangmin's shoulder.

"Oh.." everyone nodded.

"I have to pee." Jeongmin lied.

"Down the hall." EunHee said pointing to the hall that Ah Jung and Minwoo had just gone down.

He nodded and got up.

He slowly opened the door that said "Jungie and Yoyo"

He saw Ah Jung asleep on the bed and Minwoo sprawled out on the floor.

Slowly, Jeongmin picked up Minwoo and laid him down on the bed next to Ah Jung.

"You'll thank me later." he muttered.

When Jeongmin walked into the living room, there were ten sleeping bags and a bunch of pillows covering the floor.

"Are we staying the night?" Jeongmin asked.

Everyone nodded.

"But we just met them a few days ago." Jeongmin argued, not that he didn't like the idea,  but it seemed a little suspicious.

"Alright, whatever." Jeongmin sighed, before anybody could say anything.

Everyone picked thier sleeping bags and fell asleep about thirty minutes later.

 

*next morning*

 

DING DONG!!

Sei Rah's head snapped off her pillow and realized she was CUDDLEING with Donghyun.

She got up and opend the door.

"Is Ah Jung-ah here?" a hansome boy asked.

He looked about hmm 17.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"Hong Ki." he smiled.

"Oh, YOU'RE Hong Ki." Sei Rah sighed.

"She talks about me?" he asked, blushing slightly.

"How long?" she asked, putting her hand on her hip.

"Huh?" he asked confused.

"How long have you liked her?" Sei Rah asked, sounding out ech syllable like she was talking to a two year old.

Okay, so I'm not sure if this is an long update, but its decent.

Riiiight??

Yeah...

ANYWAY!

I'm going to introduce everyone friends from before they were idols in the next few chappies:DD

YAY!

yup so school starts tomorrow, and I hope I'll still have time to update like I usually do:/

Oh well!

I'll try to update again tomorrow!!

(Sushi and xThis_AegyoDoll both wrote this chappie:D)

~Sushi