V.I.U and... SunHye?

Wait, We're Going To Be Boyfriend's GIRLFRIENDS?!?

 

“We have to practice our song already?” Eun Hee asked as the 6 girls and Boyfriend head into Cn-TROL’s dance room.

“You girls can’t just hang out all the time if you want to become famous,” the president said.

“You got a good point Mr. President… What song are we going to dance to?” Sei Rah asked as the other 5 girls wandered around the room.

“Before we introduce you girls to your song, you’ll first have to meet your manager,” the president said as he motioned the girls to a strict-looking lady. She was dressed in a white top covered with a black blazer paired with a knee-length black skirt. Her low black heels clicked against the floor as she walked with her white diamond earrings dangling.

“Hello girls. I’m Lee SunHye and I’ll be your manager,” SunHye said as she kept her gaze on her clipboard, scribbling things on it without even looking at the girls.

“Annyeong haseyo SunHye unnie,” YoYo greeted with a huge smile on her face.

“Hello SunHye,” Ji Hye said.

“Annyeong manager SunHye,” Eun Hee lazily said.

“Hi there SunHye unnie!” Ah Jung chirped happily.

“Annyeong haseyo SunHye unnie. I’m Kim Junhae,” Junhae spoke politely leaving the 5 girls shocked.

“You are?” SunHye asked as she looked at Sei Rah noticing that she was the only one that hasn’t spoken yet.

“Oh, mianhe manager SunHye. I’m Sei Rah,” Sei Rah spoke lazily and SunHye just nodded her head as she made her way to take a seat on a chair.

“Um, you girls may start practicing now,” SunHye said looking up at them motioning for them to take place in the middle of the dance room.

“How are they going to learn the dance when they don’t even know the song yet?” Hyunseong whispered to Donghyun who just shrugged.

“SunHye is a real lazy manager,” Kwangmin chuckled and Youngmin slapped him on his arm causing him to be quiet again.

“I want them to dance to V.I.U. That new song I’ve been dying to release,” SunHye said looking at the president who nodded his head.

“V.I.U. it is,” the president said.

“What’s V.I.U.” Junhae asked looking at everyone in the room hoping one of them would talk besides SunHye who just sighed.

“Here’s the CD, play it and I hope you like it,” SunHye said as she threw a CD at Sei Rah who catched it perfectly in her hand.

“Here, YoYo, you play this,” Sei Rah said handing the CD over to YoYo.

“Fine,” was all YoYo said as she made her way to the little music player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGMqb17tos8

Soon, they were moving their heads towards the beat of the song and SunHye had a satisfied smile on her face.

“Do you girls like it or no?” SunHye interrupted.

“We really like it! Thank you manager SunHye!” Ah Jung smiled and EunHee pressed Pause on the music player.

“Ok, I think that’s enough listening. We’ve played it at least 3 times already. Can we at least get to the dance?” EunHee asked with an annoyed tone in her voice.

“First, I need you girls to learn the lyrics before you even learn the dance. We’ll have the parts splitted up for each of you to sing,” SunHye said.

“Ok, then when are we going to learn the lyrics?” JiHye asked crossing her arms.

“Tomorrow. Try to remember at least some of the lyrics. I’ll see you girls again tomorrow,” SunHye stood up from her seat walking out of the room without even a goodbye. The president followed behind and made his way back to his office leaving Boyfriend and the 6 confused girls in the room.

“What just happened?” Jeongmin asked as he looked back at the girls.

“SunHye is a bad manager. We have to learn some of the lyrics by tomorrow and SunHye Is a bad manager,” EunHee said as she kept her gaze at the door and soon, the girls started agreeing with EunHee.

---

Yeah, I made their manager a bit mean and cold XD
Oh and this is xMiss_AegyoDoll! :D I hope you liked this chapter! ^^

Until next time… -peace sign-