Characters^^

Wait, We're Going To Be Boyfriend's GIRLFRIENDS?!?

Name: Jeon Ji Hye

Nickname: Kei

Age: 17

Pesonality: Ji Hye is someone that you don't notice right away, someone who is always on the sidelines. She's the type of person who watches over everyone around her and prioritizes everyone else to the point that she forgets herself. It's almost unfair to herself how she completely puts everyone else in front. Ji Hye is the type of person who never needs to be asked to help, because she'll automatically go over to help whoever is in need. She is like an older sister to everyone and never hesitates to offer a piece of advice or to tell someone that she's free to talk if she notices someone seems down. She is the best listener and always knows when it is right to ask and when someone should be left alone. Don't be mistaken though. She is by no means shy, and can be talkative if she finds a topic interesting or she feels like it.

Love interest: HyunSeong

Best friend: Rainbow's Cho Hyunyoung and Infinite's Lee Hoya

Position: Vocals & Dancing

Name: Min Eunhee

Nickname: Gee

Age: 17

Pesonality:

-Min Eunhee is a girl that has a lot of passion and potential in Dancing.

-She loves Dancing as much as she loves herself

-She is a spoiled and an easily-annoyed girl.

-She is easily angered by just small things.

-Regardless of the tough attitude, She's actually a sweet and gentle person, She cares for her friends and family more than she cares for herself

-She's an independent girl that could stand on her own.

Position: Dancer

Love interest: Jeongmin

Best friend: 4minute- Hyunah!

Name: Kim Sei Rah

Nickname(optional): Ray

Age: 22 (korean age)

Sei Rah is the opposite of any guy's ideal girl. She is very tomboyish. She curses in everything she says. No where near lady like. Only in front of people she becomes an angel. Instead being in Love, She would  rather eat  a cup of noodles.

Love interest: Donghyun

Position: Leader & Dancer

 

Name: Kim Junhae

Nickname: Junnie

Age: 16

Pesonality:
She looks sweet when you first see her, but she's actually a tomboy, but she doesn't show it much. She doesn't like girly things although her parents always buy them for her. She's quite lazy and doesn't want to lift a finger when it comes to chores and studying. She'd whine and complain if she's force to do so. She won't do it with a full heart, she'll only think of it as a way to reduce her mum's nagging. She likes to talk a lot with people she's close with and she would be all crazy with them. But when she's with either a grownup, she'll be shy and say things with respect.

Love interest: Youngmin

Position: rapper

Name: Ok YooMi

Nickname: YoYo

Age: 16

Personality: YooMi is known for her aegyo side and sometimes how childish she acts. She loves to pull pranks on people especially whenever she's bored. YooMi also has her serious side which she don't show often unless someone tricks her or makes her mad. It's pretty easy to tell YooMi's emotions especially when she gives lollipops. She only gives lollipops to the people she has a crush on. YooMi isn't all just girly girl too. She also is very sporty and loves to play volleyball and basketball so she'll accept any challenge.

Position: Lead singer and Dancer

Love interest: Kwangmin

Best friend:

Jo Youngmin & No Minwoo

Name:Choi Ah Jung

Nickname:Jungie, Ah Jung-ah

Age:15

Personality: She seems kind of mean at first, but when you warm up to her, you'll descover that she's sweet and bubbly. She may act tough, but she doesn't look it. She studies alot witch results to good grades:D! Whe it comes to jokes, she is probably the last one to laugh because she is kind of slow. She may be fifteen, but she acts like a thirteen year old. She listens well to her elders and uses manners. Although she acts thirteen, she knows when its the time to step it up and when she'd gone too far.
 She is very stubborn and HATES to be bossed around. But when it's her elders bossing, she listens( she may throw a little fit^^)

Position: Maknae; Main singer & Dancer

Love interest: Minwoo

Best friends: Hong Ki(FT Isalnd) 17 in the story

Seungri (BIGBANG) 18 in the story

________________________

KANSAMNIDA FOR ALL THE APPLICATIONS!!

If you didn't make it, but would like to be in the story somehow, just say so on my wall and I will do my best to put you in^^

it's about noon in california and I'm hungry:(

So I'm going to eat, then write the first chappie^^

thanks again^^

~SushiandJonghyun