MAYBELINE (One-Shot; FILLER)

Worst Days

Author's Note: Hiiiiiiii. So this isn't a part of WD. I'm just lacking a lot of writing brain cells so here is a filler. Still love me yeah? AND YES KRYBER!


Maybeline

 

Amber likes that red stuff Krystal puts on her cheeks, that pink waxy stick she applies on her cupid bow lips and that colorful and glittery things on her eyelids, which makes her look like a fairy from a children’s book. She knows what that stuff is and to say she hasn’t tried one on is silly because she had, once when she was little, but that’s a whole other story.

Krystal turns to her, brow raised, hands on hip and an inquisitive look on her face. The blonde doesn’t seem to notice and Krystal leans in, snaps her fingers. “Are you okay?”

“What?” A surprised yelp escapes from Amber; an eye withdrawing from the pink stick to the sixteen years old’s big, brown eyes. “What?”

“What do you mean what?” Krystal sounds irritated but that’s probably because she’s tearing up from the black thing she was applying on her lashes earlier. She faces the mirror again, examining her face for any sign of misled coloring on her cheeks, eyes. She squints when she spots an ugly mark on her eyelid. She brushes her thumb over it. “You look like someone who hasn’t used make up once in her life, staring at me like that.” It’s quiet and it dawns on her, gaping at Amber with a surreal look on her face, trying to hold the laughter in. Amber rolls her eyes, slumping on the chair beside her.

“It’s not like I need it or anything—“

“! You’re not kidding! Dang, I knew they should’ve named you Joseph instead of Josephine!” Krystal is laughing her off, ruining her mascara, creating a smudge on one corner of her eye and Amber slumps further down; retaliating by not telling Krystal her makeup is ruined. Serves her right.

The blonde points at the younger one, threatening. “Do not tell anyone or I will make your dorm life hell.” Holding the urge to laugh more, Krystal agrees. She sits across her, in the most unlady-like pose ever, and Amber wonders if this was really the supposedly crowned second ice princess because she sure doesn’t act like one. “So you want to learn makeup?”

It takes Amber seconds to get what she meant and when she does, she eyes the younger one, worried she would pull weird stunts. Rolling her eyes, Krystal swears not to do anything funny or tell anyone and she grabs her makeup pouch and zips it open to reveal several products on the table, which a few Amber recognizes. Krystal squeals excitedly and looks at the other girl with determination. She has always wanted to have a makeup buddy and Amber was perfect for the role because hey, they are American girls.



 

Author's Note: 

If you like it, post a comment and say I LOVE POTATOES. If I get five, I'm going to make a sequel!