CHAPTER 8

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER
Jiyeon walks into the class with a big smile. Suddenly something small hardly hit her head. That something falls to the floor. It is an eraser. She bent and pick it up. As she straighten her body, she saw a girl giving her a death stare. Jiyeon stare at her blankly.“Huh,please don’t give that innocent stare. I saw what you did to Myungsoo earlier. You are so cruel. How dare you do that to him???” the girl walks towards Jiyeon. “aa~~~ so, you are his admirer? I got that.” Jiyeon said it with annoying smile. “ what’s your name?” Jiyeon said while giving a cold stare to her. “That’s not important. What’s important now is, I don’t want you to disturb or hurt him anymore!!” The girl glance at her and walk out from the class. The girl bump into IU. She bows politely and say sorry. IU walks in the class and see Jiyeon glare at the class’s door. “What happen?” They sit at their seat. “Nothing.” Jiyeon gives a fake smile. IU just nod. She knows that Jiyeon didn’t want to discuss about the incident. If she feels to tell it, she definitely will tell her later. That is Jiyeon’s style. Myungsoo sit and sighs heavily. He look out the window. From here, he can see clearly Jiyeon’s car. He smiles 3 seconds. ‘No matter how cruel you are, I cant deny my heart. You are special.’ He then leave his bag on the chair and leave the class. He walks aimlessly while watching the floor just to get rid his weird feeling. Unfortunately, his weird feeling keep stronger. He lift up his head as he see that he is standing in front of Jiyeon’s class. He take a step back before Jiyeon see him. He watching Jiyeon silently through the window. As expected, his heart will skip a beat. But, he didn’t ignore that as he keep looking at Jiyeon. Jiyeon take out her planner and write something on it. After done writing, she stare blankly on the planner. Something weird happen. She can see Myungsoo’s face on the planner. She close her eyes and rub it. When she open her eyes, she see Myungsoo again. ‘aish,,what’s wrong with me?’ out of the sudden, her heart skip a beat. She can feel that someone is looking at her. She lift up her head from the planner and look at the window. She see a figure of a boy but the boy seems to know that Jiyeon see him as he quickly hide. Jiyeon step out from the class. There is no one there. She keeps walking at the corridor. She saw that boy again. She keeps following him but she need to stop as the bell is ringing she turns back and walks heading to the class. “why did I feel that I know that boy. I recognize it but I don’t remember who it is.” She mumbles alone and suddenly she stops walking. “yeah, I remember now!” she plucks her finger. “’Kim Myungsoo! but, does it make sense? Why is he stalking me?” she continue her walks and enter the class. Myungsoo hide behind the walls. It is so lucky that the bell rings or else Jiyeon will found out that he is stalking her. He can breathe freely now. He starts to walk back to his class. He smiles alone while ruffling his own hair. “ Kim myungsoo! you are crazy!”As always, they continue their class and now it is recess time. Myungsoo pick up his planner and hurriedly walks to the radio’s room. Today is his turn to be the radio announcer. He opens the door and see Krystal already there. Ok, he knows he late. Krystal turns her head from the laptop screen to the door. She see Myungsoo and smiles. Myungsoo smiles back. ‘I’m safe. I thought she will mad at me.’ He walks and take his place. Time to turn to a romantic DJ. He smiles alone. Krystal shook her head while smiling alone. Jiyeon and IU walks to the canteen. Suddenly, a boy bumped into Jiyeon. “sorry!” he said politely. “it’s ok”. Jiyeon smile 3 seconds. “wait, you are Myungsoo’s friend, right?” “yeah!” Sungjoong nods. Jiyeon look at his hand. He is holding a bottle of mineral water and pack of kimbab. “come and join us. Lets rest together.” IU said with bright smile. Jiyeon still looking at him. “thanks but no thanks. I need to give this to Myungsoo. I’m sorry that I couldn’t join you.” “whats wrong with him? Is he that good to ask someone to buy lunch for him? Such a spoil boy.” Jiyeon said with low voice but still been heard by Sungjoong. “aniya, he is on his duty at the radio now. So he can’t buy it by himself. I’m just helping him.” Sungjoong explains the truth. He didn’t like his friend being accused like that. Jiyeon and IU nod.Jiyeon suddenly grab the bottle and kimbab from Sungjoong hand. “yah! What are you going to do?” he panick. “calm down. Just let me send this to him. Actually. I’m going there too. To see Kystal. Right, IU?” she turns her head to IU and fake smile. IU get it and nod too. Sungjoong lift his shoulder. “ok,then! Thanks to you that I can eat my lunch freely.” Sungjoong laughs and left them. “Lets go.” Jiyeon and IU walks to the radio’s room. IU opens the door and wave to Krystal. They smile widely because Krystal feel so happy to see IU. When Jiyeon enters, Krystal face changed to confused face. She didn’t expect Jiyeon will come to the radio’s room because all this while she never interested about radio thing. They come in and seat on the chair. They are only separated by a transparent glass. After they play the song, Krystal left and go to Jiyeon and IU. Myungsoo feels weird because he ca see that Krystal quite excited today. He didn’t see Jiyeon and IU because they sit behind him. When he turn his head, he quite shock to see Jiyeon. Jiyeon smile when she see Myungsoo is looking at her. She lift the packed food. Myungsoo point his finger to himself. Jiyeon nods. Myungsoo lift his eyebrows. He then left and go to the girls. “Here. For you.” Jiyeon gives the packed food to Myungsoo. He take it with a bright smile but suddenly his face changed right after he read the note sticks on the packed food. He lift his head from the packed food and look at Jiyeon. “Enjoy your meal.” Jiyeon smiles cutely. Myungsoo feels so annoyed to see the smile even his heart skip a beat. He then sits a little bit far from the girls. He read the note again. ‘I changed my mind. I didn’t want you to wash my dress. I just need a new one. I want it tomorrow, ok. T.O.M.O.R.R.O.W!!!’ He crinkles the note and start to eat his food while giving a death stare to Jiyeon. ‘Just wait and see what I will do to you.’ Myungsoo mumbles alone with his full mouth. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- YEAY!!!!! Finally i can update this story. i know its been awhile. fuhh.. thanks for keep waiting,thanks for keep reading and thanks for keep supporting. also thanks to new subscribers. sorry for the late update. sorry if there are many typo.kekekeke ^^ love you guys so much. DO COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBES.