CHAPTER 3

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER

Jiyeon enters the class while her eyes searching for someone. 'There you are!' she talks to herself. She walks toward that girl. "You are the 'GOSSIP GIRL' in this school right?" she asks the girl with a straight face. The girl starts to scared of her but still answering the question,"yeah,that's me and why? i think i never talk bad 'bout you." she try to cover her scareness. Jiyeon smirks, "chill 'GOSSIP GIRL'. i just wanna ask something to you. as a GOSSIP GIRL you must know a lot of hot stories and hot students,right?" the girl nods. "so, i would like to ask you something. did our school receive any new boy students recently?". the girl seem to think for awhile.then she shakes her head which is mean 'NO'. Jiyeon smiles 3 seconds,"by the way,thanks!" she left the class and walk to her class.

 

She walks alone at the corridor while thinking. that GOSSIP GIRL said that there is no any new students. so who is that boy? a teacher, perhaps? huh,no way! there's no such a rough teacher like him,by the way he is wearing our school uniform...so he must be a student,right?aigoo~~ did i really need to know that? she is a bit lucky that the teacher is still not in the class yet when she arrives. she walks straight to her sit. she then takes out her planner and about to write something when IU whispers her name. she look at IU and ask 'what?' with a rised eyebrow. "Are you alright?" she asks Jiyeon with low voice. Jiyeon frowns. "alright about what?". IU sighs. "last night,remember?" Jiyeon finally understands it. " chill,..i'm very the fine right now, i don't even remember about that when i arrive school today. there is something else messed up in my mind." now it IU's turn to frown. "what is that 'something else'?" Jiyeon was about to talk when the teacher come in. "later."

 

 

"What's wrong with your face today? sour like lemon!" sungjoong sits beside Myungsoo. "nothing wrong."he lazily answer. "wrong person,bud! i'm not a person who you can lie to. i know you more than you know yourself." he smirks. "now,tell me. there's something in your mind,right?" Myungsoo look at sungjoong with a blank face. "sharing is caring,right?"sungjoong keep trying to pursuade Myungsoo. it is a fail as the teacher is here. sungjoong makes a face to Myungsoo which is mean 'you really need to tell me!' Myungsoo was about to laugh to see sungjoong's face but he keep it as he respects the teacher in front of the class. as the learning period,he can't even focus to what the teacher is teaching, his mind keep reminds him to that girl. he still remember how cute she is when she shakes her head innocently. under his consciousness, he starts to smile alone like a crazy people. sungjoong realizes that myungsoo is smiling alone and seriously it scary,though! just now his face sour like lemon but now smile like crazy people. ' i just know that i befriends with a scary people.'

 

 

 

myuungsoo is back to reality when sungjoong kicks his leg under the desk. he scratchs his eyebrow and start to focus to the learning. sungjoong shakes his head slowly,like a father frustrated with his son.(hahaha...).Myungsoo then smile shyly. he takes out his planner inside the desk and write something on it before he pass it to sungjoong. sungjoong read the notes with a confused face.

THE NOTES:

HELP ME! I NEED TO DO A BACKGROUND RESEARCH! ^_^

sungjoong sighs and look at myungsoo.myungsoo look back at him with a cute face which is mean 'pleaseeee!!!!'. and that also mean that he had no other choice than helps him..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mian for the late update.

mian for the short update.

thanks for subscribe.

thanks for reading.

do comment and subscribe.

keep supporting me,nae! ^_^

kamsahamnida!! *bow*