CHAPTER 2

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER

Jiyeon come out from her car and suddenly she heard someone yelling from far... what a crazy boy.. how come this person starts his day with a yell? Aigoo~ she shakes her head while close the car’s door and lock her car.

“HEY YOU THERE!! STOP!!”Myungsoo keep yelling but the girl seems didn’t see him and ignoring him. What an annoying girl! “YAH!!” he yells louder when the girl walk away from her car.

With a bright smile Jiyeon goes to her locker and take the thing needed for her today. She look at the mirror that she hang at the locker’s door for awhile. She close the locker and “omo!!” she suprises to see a boy lean over the next locker while giving her a death stares. She ignores the boy and was about to walk away when the boy pull her arms that make they face to each other. Jiyeon feels that her heart is going to jump out from her body.

 

Myungsoo can’t tell how fast his heart beats now.is he facing an angel right now? What a perfect beuty girl!! Argh!! He can’t let his heart stop him from scolding this girl. “YAH!! Did you know what you have done to me earlier?” he starts to scold her but he keeps stuttering. The girl frowns while innocently shakes her head. “YOU??!!” He was about to yell when the alarm ring and he had to let her go for this time. He didn’t want to be the late students. He walks away and left the girl.

 

Jiyeon blinks her eyes confusedly. how can he just left me just llike that after forcedly grab my arms? Geez... a physco? She shakes her head and starts to walk to her class. Who is that boy? She thinks that she never see him before. New students? Well, she didn’t heard any rumours about it. Whatever!!She smirks and continue her journey to her class with a bright smile.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kinda short right? mian,,I have run out of ideas..

keep reading and supporting,nae?

do comment and subscribe!!

kamsahamnida*bow*