CHAPTER 7

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER

Jiyeon wakes up when her phone vibrates. She picks up the phone without see who is the caller. “Yeoboseyo.” She speaks with sleepy voice. “Jiyeon~ah. It’s me. Kim Myungsoo.” Jiyeon widen her eyes. Her sleepy mood flew away. She is very shock to get a call from him.  “waeyo?” She asks with stutter voice. “I’m in front of your house now. Can I see you for awhile?” Myungsoo calmly answer it. He then hang up the call. Jiyeon wipes her sleepy eyes and go out to see Myungsoo.

Myungsoo leant to a light stick with his hands in the pocket. He turns to the side when he saw a shadow. “Why did you come here at late night? You just disturb my beauty sleep.” Jiyeon flips her hair. Myungsoo look at her and smile. “Sorry.” Jiyeon lift her eyebrow. “For making the water spills on your dress. Sorry.” He looks into Jiyeon’s eyes. Jiyeon a little bit shock to hear that. “I just can’t sleep when I think what I have done to you. It’s quite cruel,right?” He look at Jiyeon. “So, do I need to forgive you?” She asks with cold voice.

Myungsoo lift his shoulder. “It’s up to you. I came here to make an apologize not to hear you forgive me or not.” Myungsoo also answers with cold voice. “OK! I forgive you.” She smiles 3 seconds. Myungsoo smile brightly. “ok,then. I got to go. Continue your beauty sleep. Sorry for disturbing you.” He turns his back and start to walk away. Jiyeon watches his steps. Myungsoo stop, he turn back to Jiyeon and “mmuahh”. He kisses Jiyeon’s cheek. Jiyeon shocks. Myungsoo left her and walk away. “YAH! KIM MYUNGSOO!!” She shouts and “arrgghh!!!” Jiyeon wakes up from her sleep.

“it’s a dream. Oh my god.” She slaps her own cheeks.  She checks her phone. There is no call from anyone. She look out the window. There is anyone too. “Luckily, it’s just a dream.” She need to get ready to go to school. She gets out of the bed and enters the bathroom. She brushes her teeth while looking at the mirror. She touches her cheek. “Yah! Kim Myungsoo!! How dare you kiss my cheek?!” she speaks. “I will not let it happen again! Even in my dream!” She washes her face and rubs her cheek.

 

 

Myungsoo wakes up when his phone rang. He slides the screen. ‘1 miss call’. He then open the call log. It’s Eunji. “Why Eunji noona call me so early in the morning?” He calls her back. But, she is not answering. “Weird.” He get out of his bed and stretches his body. He then gets ready to go to shool. He left home early today because he want to stop by at Eunji’s mom stall.

“ You are so early today.”Eunji’s mom greets him. He smile. “Ahjumma,where is Eunji noona?” “ She follows her boss to oversea. They have to settle some business matter there.” Myungsoo nods his head. “Arasseo. Ok,then ahjumma. Got to go. Bye!” he waves cutely to Eunji’s mom.

Jiyeon sit to take her breakfast. “Where is omma and appa?” she asks the maid with mouth full with food. “They went to oversea. Business trip. “the maid answers while put her milk. “thanks.” She drinks it and grab a toast before go to school. She starts the engine and its ready to get on the road. “I don’t even know where they are going to. Why they didn’t tell me? Already forget about my existence?” she mumbles alone while biting the toast.

Myungsoo rides his bicycle slowly. His mind still thinking why Eunji didn’t pick up his call. Suddenly, his phone vibrates. He take out his phone from his pocket with one hand while the other hand still hold the bicycle handle. “Message from Eunji noona. He open and read it.

*I’M AT OVERSEA NOW. WANT ME TO BUY YOU GIFT? TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT AND I’LL BUY IT FOR YOU.*

He smiles and about to stop the bicycle to reply the message but suddenly a car pass by him and make his phone fell to the ground. He knows who is the owner of the car. He bent his body to take his phone. The screen crack and when he want to slide the screen, it is not functioning. “DAMN!!”

Jiyeon laughs hard when he saw Myungsoo’s shock face. ‘Well, this is for spill the water on my dress.’

He put his phone into his pocket while giving a death stare at the car. I’ll make you repay for doing this to me. You just watch out!” He talks to himself. He rides his bike back. “Aishh,, Eunji noona will not buy any gift for me. This is because of that girl!” he messes his hair.

Jiyeon parks her car and looks around. She is waiting Myungsoo. She just want to make Myungsoo annoyed with her. So that she can start her day with smile. A bicycle enters the school gate. The bicycle moves towards her car. When it comes near, she open the car’s door and “pang!”

The bicycle’s rider fell to the ground while groan of pain. “YAH!!” Jiyeon shouts. “Don’t you see there’s a car here? Why did you bother to pass by here?” She looks at Myungsoo.

Myungsoo stands up and pats his uniform to clean it from the soil. He then lifts his bike and look at Jiyeon. They look at each other for awhile with anger in their eyes.

‘You are so pretty. But you are so annoying!’

‘And this is for kissing me in my dream!’

“Mian for make your car scratched. But, I didn’t have enough money to pay the compensation.” Myungsoo hold his anger.

“Who said that I need your money? I can use my own money.” She close the car’s door and left Myungsoo. Myungsoo watches her steps. He then led his bicycle and park it. At the bicycle park, he kicks the pole nearby  to let out his anger.

“Why there are annoying people like her in this world?!!!”

After calm down, he enters the school and walks to the locker. He opens it and he see a note.

“WASH THIS!! RETURN IT TO ME TOMORROW!!"

-PARK JIYEON-

He open a bag and there is a dress in it. He take out the dress from the bag. “Huh!” Speachless.

“So, her name is Park Jiyeon.” He put back the dress in the bag and keep it in the locker. He takes his book and close the locker. He looks at his locker while calming himself. “This is gonna be the ‘BEST DAY’ of my life!” He sighs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update.

i know it is kinda short.

sorry

so,this is myungyeon moment. i hope you enjoy  reading it!

keep reading and keep supporting, nae!

thanks for subscribe!

do comment and subscribe!

kamsahamnida! *bow*