CHAPTER 5

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER

Myungsoo and sungjoong left from the radio's room. Myungsoo keeps reading his new schedule. He then mess his own hair. "Aishh!! jjinjja!!" Sungjoong look at Myungsoo. His schedule must be so hell pack. He smiles then pat Myungsoo shoulder. "mwo?" Myungsoo look at Sungjoong. "fighting!!" sungjoong laugh. myungsoo act like he wanna punch Sungjoong.

"oh,yeah. What did you mean by the background research?" sungjoong ask."aaa~~i almost forgot about that. remember the girl at the canteen?" sungjoong nods. "remember the story that i need to tell you earlier?" nods again. sungjoong suddenly pluck his finger. "i got it.let me hande it.you just focus to your pack schedule." myungsoo knock sungjoong head. "pack schedule your ." they laugh out loud at the corridor.

they are heading to the class as their recess time is over. four eyes throw their sight to the corridor. two boys keep laughing. "that rude boy is kinda handsome, though."IU whispers to Jiyeon as their eyes still watching them. "nonsense" Jiyeon stop glancing to the corridor and bring out her planner. she write something on it.

KIM MYUNGSOO. RADIO ANNOUNCER.ALWAYS PLAY INFINITE SONG.

IU take a glance to jiyeon's planner. she then look at jiyeon. "why did you write all that?" "molla.just feeling like to write it.no concrete reason for that question." jiyeon close her planner and put it back into her schoolbag.

The learning session go on like usual. They keep focusing on their lesson. Class end and they start to pack their bag and get ready to go back home.

“see you tomorrow!” IU waves at jiyeon. Jiyeon waves back and press the unlock button at the car key. She starts the engine and about to go when someone knock her car’s window. She look at the window and it was Myungsoo. Jiyeon feel a little weird and start to feel uneasy. She lowered the window. “wae?” she asks with cold voice and cold face.

“aniya. I just want you to remember my face. So that you will not involved me in any accident in the future.” He lift his shoulder. Jiyeon can’t undertand what he is trying to say. “means?” she lift her eyebrow. “ You almost hit me with your pink car.”

Jiyeon tries to remember. And she seems to remember it. “So , that’s why you grab me at the locker? Wanna scold me?” Jiyeon look at Myungsoo. Myungsoo shakes his head. “It’s not that I wanna scold you. I just wanna told you to be more careful while driving.” Myungsoo stutters. Jiyeon smile 3 seconds. “ I’ll try.” She then close the window and drive away. Myungsoo watch the car left the car park. He then go his bicycle and ride it to a stall nearby.

            “Myungsoo~ah!” a middle-age woman call his name happily. “Come. Have a sit. I will make you a special patbingsoo. Wait a minute.” She left and come back with a bowl of delicious patbingsoo. Myungsoo’s eyes sparkling to see the patbingsoo. “Thank you, ahjumma.” He eat the patbingsoo happily

THIS IS THE PATBINGSOO!!!!.

tumblr_m3vl1xhx271rqx7a0o1_500.png

    Myungsoo open his wallet and take a few pieces of money. He wants to pay the patbingsoo but the ahjumma tell that she make it for free. “I make it for free to all the customers because my daughter got a job yesterday. She become a secretary in a big company.” She smiles ear to ear. Myungsoo seems shock but he also fell happy to hear that. “I’m really glad to hear that,ahjumma.” “She told me to say sorry to you because she didn’t let you know earlier. She was so busy yesterday.” The ahjumma pat his shoulder. Myungsoo smile.  “ I got to go. Thanks for the super delicious patbingsoo.”  

He ride his bicycle weakly. “She never forget to tell me about anything. How come she forget me this time?” He talks to himself. He was very frustrated with Eunji. He ride his bicycle more quickly so that the wind will blown away his frustrated.

He lay on his bed as soon as he arrived home. Suddenly his phone rang, he look at the phone. It’s Eunji. He quickly pick up the phone. “ Yah! I fell very angry with you now. Don’t call me!” Myungsoo attack Eunji first before Eunji starts talking. He hear Eunji laughing and suddenly his anger disappear. He smiles while messes his hair.

“Mianhae, Myungsoo~ah. Noona never forget you, it’s just that I really buzy and tired yesterday. I want to call you after I back from work, but I too tired and I fall asleep. Mianhae~~~” Eunji explain to Myungsoo. “gwenchana. I understand you,noona.” “I call you back later. I’ve got many works to do now. Bye!” “Bye!” They hang up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MIAN FOR BAD ENGLISH

THANKS FOR READING

HAHA.. NEW CHARACTER AGAIN.BUT SORRY, I MAKE EUNJI OLDER THAN MYUNGSOO. SORRY AGAIN BECAUSE THERE IS NO MUCH MOMENT BETWEEN MYNGSOO AND JIYEON.

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBE. ENJOY.

DO COMMENT AND SUBSCIBE

KAMSAHAMNIDA *BOW*

KEEP READING AND KEEP SUPPORTING.