CHAPTER 6

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER

After she get out from the bathroom, her phone rang. She leave it rang while choosing cloth from her closet. She just wear a t-shirt and shorts. After finish dress up, she checks her phone. She calls back the number. “waeyo?” she asks as soon the person pick up the phone.

“do you interested to become our school’s radio announcer?” Krystal asks seriously. “of course!!” Jiyeon answers happily then they laugh together. “why? Are you run out of announcer again?” jiyeon asks while playing with her hair. “nae.” Krystal nods. “I’m so glad if your answer is real. I will be the happiest person ever.” “but, unfortunately this friend can’t help you at all.” Jiyeon laugh.

                “so,what are you gonna do? Make an audition for new announcer?” jiyeon lift her eyebrow. “Yup. But for now, one of our announcer will take the schedule and sadly he need to work more. But luckily he wants to do it. So I feel relieved now.” Krystal sighs.

“who that poor announcer?” Jiyeon asks with laughter. “Kim Myungsoo.” Krystal short answer makes Jiyeon stop her laughter. She then nods alone. “it is no use I’m telling you who the announcer.  You never wanna know anything about our school’s radio matter.” Krystal sighs. Jiyeon smiles.

“Let’s get to the point. I wanna asks your help.”

“What kind of help?”

“help me blown away my stress. Let’s hang out tonight. I’ll asks IU to join us.”

“Where? When?”

“Our usual café. Around 8?”

“Alright!”

 

COFFEHOUSE CAFÉ

Jiyeon arrives first. She always like that. She just didn’t like people waiting for her. Her dad teaches her to be like that. ‘ appa’ she suddenly remembers her dad. A waiter approaches her. “May I have your order?” He took out a small book and a pen from his apron’s pocket. Jiyeon look up and their eyes meet. They look at each other without blinking for awhile.

“Myungsoo~ah! What are you doing here?” Krystal greets him as soon she arrives at the table. Jiyeon and Myungsoo shock and back to their sense. Myungsoo  small cough to cover her red face while Jiyeon plays with her nails. “What’s wrong with you guys?” Krystal feel weird with that situation. “You don’t answer me yet. What are you doing here?”

Myungsoo rubs his neck with guilty smile. “I’m being punished by my dad because I came home drunk last night.” Jiyeon and Krystal widen their eyes. “Mian.. I’m late.” IU arrives and take her seat. “Hey, you rude boy!” IU points at Myungsoo. “MWO? RUDE BOY?” Myungsoo widen his eyes. He then look at Jiyeon. Jiyeon look back. “Mwo?” Jiyeon asks with rised eyebrows. Krystal frowns. She really didn’t get what is going on here right now. She look at Jiyeon , IU and Myungsoo one at the time. “ You can explain to her later. Now,I just wanna take your order.” He gives his sweet smile to Jiyeon but in fact he feel like he wanna kill her.

After take their order, he left. Jiyeon plays with her phone while IU watching the people in the café. Krystal then look at Jiyeon. “What’s going on here? Someone could tell me?”  Silent. “Hello!!!” Krystal knock the table with her finger. Jiyeon lift her head from the phone screen. IU looks at Jiyeon. Jiyeon plays her phone back. IU tells Krystal about the incident. Krystal nods while hearing the story.

From far Myungsoo keep watching them. He see Krystal keep nodding. He guess IU told her everything. A waitress bring a tray and walk besides Myungsoo. Myungsoo stop her. “ Is this for that table?” He asks while pointing at Jiyeon’s table. The waitress nods. Myungsoo smile to her. “ Let me bring that.” He takes the tray and walks to their table.

He put the drinks one by one. But for the last cup he put it in a wrong way and make it spill. The water spill on Jiyeon’s clothes. “YAH!!!!!” Jiyeon shout out loud. Three of them quickly stand up.Krystal and IU cover their mouth with their hands. The whole customers in the café look at their table. “Mian.” Myungsoo says heartlessly.  “Huh”. Jiyeon speechless. She gives Myungsoo a death stare. Myungsoo left the table and smile to other customers. “Continue your eating.”

“ I need to see the boss now.” She was about to walk away when Krystal grab her arms. “Let me go!” “The boss can’t do anything, though. His father is the owner of this café.” Again. Jiyeon speechless for the second time. She sits back and look at Krystal. How come I never know about this when we are always hang out here?” Krystal lift her shoulder. “ You never wanna know about others. You are in your own world, Jiyeonnie!”

 

JIYEON’S HOUSE

“DAMN!!!” She close her room’s door harshly. She changes her clothes and lays on her bed. “I HATE YOU KIM MYUNGSOO!!!!!” She punches her Rilakuma bolster. She then throw away the bolster on the floor. “Aishhhh!!!! Jjinjja!!!” That’s night she sleeps with anger.

 

MYUNGSOO’S HOUSE

Myungsoo smiles alone on her bed. He keeps imagine Jiyeon’s face. ‘She is so pretty. No matter what face she does. Angry, cold, innocent or any other faces. She still pretty and always make my heart skip a beat. How come i never realize about her existance before’. That’s night, he can sleep very well even Eunji didn’t call him. Before this, he needs to hear Eunji voices to have a good sleep. But,not tonight. He even didn’t remember Eunji at all. Jiyeon really gives her a special effect.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for bad english

sorry if there are many typo

sorry if the story kinda short/bored

so yeah,here are a little moment for jiyeon and myungsoo and jyeon, krystal & IU are friends

i hope you guys enjoy reading it

thanks for waiting my update

thanks for subscribe me

thanks for comment

keep reading and keep supporting,nae!

do comment and subscribe ^_^

kamsahamnida*bow*