The Plan

Collide

The way they walked was as if the owned the world. Their intense eyes looking to the front, and everybody who looked at them moved, feeling scared of their tenacity. Chaerin walked graciously towards the black Escalade in front of the building, her thick furry coat moving on top of her, and the black shades hiding her swollen eyes shone with the ray of Sun. They looked like celebrities, even if they all were dressed in black, even if they looked scary, they looked like celebrities. Jiyong walked next to Chaerin, his own shades shining dramatically as he looked to sides, checking the perimeter.

As they got closer to the car, one person got out of it. Daesung, with black shades and a thick leather coat, looked at them and smiled weakly. Jiyong nodded and opened the back door, letting Chaerin enter first. After Chaerin, Dara entered, and after her, James stood in front of Jiyong, who nodded at him, then entered. Youngbae moved to the front of the car, sitting on the passenger’s seat. Jiyong sat next to Chaerin in the back seats while both Dara and James sat on the seats in the center. Without other words, Daesung started the engine and drove out of the small apartment that was located in the outsides of Seoul.

Chaerin looked through the tinted windows to the outside, trees surrounded the street as they passed, and Daesung drove fast, so fast all she could she was a blur of green and brown and lights. She inhaled deeply and rested her back on the chair, and Jiyong put a hand behind her neck, and she moved slightly to the side so now she could rest on his chest instead of the seat. The seat was uncomfortable on that position, but she ignored it just so she could be close to him, so she could smell him and feel him near her. “Daesung, we should go first towards out armory, we need weapons.” Jiyong yelled from the back, and Daesung nodded, turning to the right.

After a few minutes, at 100mp/h, they arrived at the armory, and Jiyong smiled wickedly as he saw the building in front of the tinted car. He patted Chaerin’s knee and went over the door which James had just stepped out, leaving his black coat behind. James was never a cold-person, when Chaerin wore thick clothes, shivering from cold; he wore a light t-shirt and jeans, only a scarf around his neck. She looked at him as he talked to Jiyong and smiled, she saw how they interacted with each other, and her heart skipped a beat. There, the two guys she had loved the most were talking to each other like best friends, and she couldn’t help but worry, are they coming back alive? Will they both finally be free?

As she looked through the window, Dara moved closer to her, silently moving her hair back. Chaerin looked at her and smiled. Dara was beautiful, her dark hair made her eyes look bigger, her milky skin almost shone in daylight, and again, Chaerin hoped she could have lived another life, that she could have them all together with her and never have to say goodbye, never have to leave or see them get hurt. All of them were bruised, hurt, James was lipping slightly while Jiyong touched his abdomen every now and them. Chaerin herself was hurt, the place where the bullet had gone into her pulsated in an agonizing pain, but she was stronger than that, and she realized they all were, if not, everyone would be in bed crying and begging for pain relievers.

“Are you going out or not?” Dara said, and suddenly, a feeling of warmth embraced Chaerin, and involuntary, she hugged Dara tight, surprising the petite woman. Dara widened her eyes and slowly embraced Chaerin too, closing her eyes.

“I love you, dear friend.” Chaerin murmured, and as she hugged Dara, she felt her body having short spasm. Chaerin slowly pulled out, only to find Dara crying quietly with closed eyes, her face low. Chaerin put two fingers under her chin and pulled her face up, smiling tenderly as Dara slowly opened her teary eyes. “Why are you crying?” Dara shook her head slowly and cleaned the fresh tears that fell from her eyes.

“I’m just… so worried…” She murmured, and Chaerin hugged her again, this time, both of them held tight on each other.

“Don’t be, I’m here.” Chaerin whispered and Dara nodded.

“Hey, are you two in love there? Get out already.” Jiyong said, his face serious though his tone was full of humor. Both Chaerin and Dara pulled apart, and Chaerin put a hand on her face and smiled. Dara smiled back and nodded, getting out of the car. Chaerin took a deep breath and got out as well.

“Jiyong, you brought the keys?” Youngbae said as he locked the car. Jiyong nodded and pulled out a single silver key with a black keychain. Jiyong threw it towards Youngbae, and it was almost surprising how Youngbae easily caught it without looking. Chaerin looked at them with narrowed eyes and walked towards Jiyong, and casually s her arm around his. He looked to her, his head bent a little since she was shorter than him, and smiled.

“Jiyong, who are they exactly?” She asked in a low voice. Jiyong smiled and nodded, walking towards the building with her by his side.

“They’re my comrades.” Jiyong said looking pleased. “We’ve been together since childhood. We’re more than just a band, we’re brothers. I can trust my life to them, and they can do the same with me.”

“And is it alright to get them involved in this?” She asked and Jiyong shrugged.

“They we’re indirectly involved since the beginning. Every second that you were near us, we all got involved. I’m not bashing, it’s just the truth.” He said and Chaerin nodded, a feeling of falling consumed her. She smiled automatically, even if deep within her she felt hurt, she felt guilty that her own oblivious acts led them all to darkness.

They entered the armory, there were some crystal doors, and after they stepped in, Chaerin could see a simple desk, a few flowers on black pots and black chairs in contrast with the white walls. The place looked like an office, and there were no weapons on sight. She raised an eyebrow as she looked at the place. It was empty, there was no one inside and at the back there was a metallic door and next to it a computer system. She saw that Jiyong and Youngbae walked towards it. Jiyong typed something on the keyboard while Youngbae put his hand on a fingerprint scanner that appeared on the wall. The metallic door opened and Youngbae stepped inside, followed by Daesung. Jiyong smiled and extended a hand towards the door, gesturing them to go in. James entered first, followed by Dara. Chaerin, however, stood there looking at Jiyong with curious eyes. He looked behind her and walked past her towards the door and locked it. He turned around and crooked his head.

“What?” He said and she shrugged, not trusting her tone to talk due to her slight and sudden disbelieve. He walked again past her and touched her arm slightly, then entered through the metallic door. She let out a breath and walked towards the door, entering the next room. The place was all white like the room before, white and crystal shelves surrounded tha area, and white and blue lights illuminated the place. She saw, finally, the weapons behind the crystal shelves. Youngbae touched some buttons and a pillar emerged from the floor in the center of the room.

“Woah, nice technology.” James said as he examined a 9mm gun on his hands. Jiyong smiled and opened a shelve at the back of the room, it was full of long-range riffles, and next to it, there was a wall filled with all types of daggers, from medieval daggers to modern daggers. She felt her face contouring, and a wicked smile appeared on her face as Jiyong looked at her.

“You like this?” He said with a smirk and she nodded, hurrying towards the wall filled with daggers. She took the one in the center, a Cobra Steel Kindjal, her veins suddenly popping as she felt the weight of the dagger on her hand.

“Can I take whatever I want?” She said and Jiyong smiled.

“Whatever you can carry,” He said and she smiled, knowing perfectly she could carry a big amount of weapons.

From that wall she grabbed two Kindjals, a Circassian Dagger, a few bodkins and a small knife. The small knife she hid it on her boot, and the other daggers she put them on a belt she took from the wall next to that one. She put one belt under her shirt, one Kindjal on there, then one around her hips, that one carried the other Kindjal and the Circassian dagger. She looked at Jiyong, who was putting over his head one Sniper Rifle, he already had his belt filled with 9mm guns, .22 guns and daggers. He smiled at her and she then walked towards James, who was next to the short range guns.

“This is paradise babe, it’s awesome.” James said, and slowly put his hand around her waist, putting a small .22 on her inner belt. She smiled and nodded.

“Thanks-“

“Watch your hands British.” She heard Jiyong hissing from her back. She shook her head slightly and turned around, only to find Jiyong staring at James, who was smirking at him.

“Easy Korean, we British enjoy skinship, its normal.” James said and Jiyong narrowed his Asian eyes.

“Not in Korea.” He said and James chuckled, turning around towards Dara, who was busy looking at ancient swords.

From that stand, Chaerin only took one 9mm gun and bullets, she was never good with guns, they weren’t her favorite, too noisy and they usually get annoying when you are out of ammo. She turned around, her arms crossed as she saw the other finish grabbing their guns.

“Well, here’s the map, Hyunseung’s going to be leaving Korea at 9pm sharp, and so we have to wipe him out at late 7pm.” Daesung said as he handed each one a GPS device. Jiyong looked at his watch and smirked.

“We only have 4 hours.” He said and Chaerin smirked.

“We need only 30 minutes.” She said and Youngbae smiled at her.

“20.” He said and Chaerin her front teeth.

“Alright then, who’s driving?” James said, as he well knew Chaerin didn’t liked to be challenged. Jiyong, who was looking at Chaerin with questioning eyes, nodded quickly.

“Daesung’s driving, he’s the fastest, and I’m not good with vans.” He said and Dara clapped.

“Let’s get going then.” She said as she turned around, but James stopped her while grabbing her by her arm. James was visibly a lot taller than her, Dara was about 5’2” while James was a good 6 feet tall. She looked up, an annoyed expression visible on her face.

“What?” She hissed and Daesung smiled.

“We still need to wait for Seungri.” Youngbae said and Chaerin widened her eyes, thing that didn’t got unobserved by Jiyong.

“Do we?” She said and Jiyong smirked.

“As much as you may hate him, he’s still part of our team.” Jiyong said and Chaerin glared at him.

“I never said I hated him.” She said and Jiyong smiled while his lips, a little gesture that made Chaerin’s heart skip a bit.

“Of course you don’t, after all, he’s just an ex.” He said, and suddenly Chaerin felt tense, as if his words lit some alert on her.

“Exactly, so don’t assume you know something about me, when you obviously don’t.” She said, and just when Jiyong opened his mouth to talk, the metallic door opened, and Seungri in the flesh entered the armory.

“Sorry I’m late, there was traffic.” He said and Jiyong smiled, not a psychotic smile, not a smirk, it was a tender and loving smile.

“It’s alright youngster, we were just talking.” He said as he eyed Chaerin, who was staring at him. Seungri looked at her and smirked.

“Fancy meeting you here Lee Chaerin.” Seungri said and Chaerin scoffed, turning around and walking towards the door.

“Can we leave now?” Dara said and all the men in the room nodded. Chaerin stopped at the door as all the men walked passed her. She suddenly felt outnumbered, short and defenseless. They were all taller than her, handsome, toned, their faces serious, stern. The last one to step out of the room was Jiyong, who looked at her with a strong face, and she looked back with the same intensity as he did.

“This isn’t finished.” He said and she scoffed.

“You’re not even my boyfriend and you’re already picking fights on me? You sure don’t know who you’re messing with.” She said crossing her arms. She walked towards the mini office as Jiyong closed shut the metallic door and stood beside her.

“I like the adventures.” He said before walking ahead of her. She inhaled deeply and let out a low growl, then walked behind him out of the building. The only ones left to get into the car were they both, and they hurried inside, now with Seungri, they were a bit cramped at the back seat, with Jiyong, Chaerin and Seungri, in that exact order, leaving her in the middle. She cursed in her mind as her legs brushed against Seungri’s, and he stared at her, then rested his back on the chair, one hand holding his face as he stared outside, and she was glad he did.

The uncomfortable ride lasted only half an hour before Daesung pulled to a stop. Chaerin looked outside, they were in the YG building, and she looked at Jiyong with confused eyes.

“Why are we-“

“This is our first stop, here we split. Youngbae and Seungri, you get out here.” Jiyong called and Seungri nodded, getting out of the car –not forgetting to slightly hit Chaerin on her leg – and then Youngbae. They nodded and walked into the building and Daesung drove again, now off to Downtown Seoul, where Hyunseung’s headquarters a.k.a office building was.

“And do we split there too?” Chaerin said, she was usually a leader, usually the one making the plans and telling people what to do, so Jiyong assuming that role was starting to tick her off.

“You tell me.” He said smirking and she scoffed.

“We split.” Dara said, and by her looks, Chaerin could notice the slight annoyance she was feeling.

“Alright then, are you coming with me Dara?” James said and Dara shook her head.

“I’m going with Chaerin, while you guys search for Hyunseung, we’ll be in charge of the electricity. We would never get 1 foot close to him with them being at advantage.” She said and Jiyong nodded.

“Alright then, I’m good in search, how about you Jamie?” Jiyong said, moving slightly his head. James smirked and nodded.

“I guess I’m awesome in search.” He said as he looked at Chaerin, but she just rolled her eyes. The car made a stop, and they all looked outside, they were a few streets away from the building, and Daesung smiled at them.

“This is as far as I can go. Good luck!” He said and all of them nodded, heading out of the car. It wasn’t luck they needed, it was an invisibility cape, Chaerin thought as she looked at the building afar, one she knew by heart, one she used to go every day to work, to report and to hide.

“Let’s go.”