Dessert

Collide

As their lips touched, their tongues got in the ridiculous fight for dominance. Chaerin knew Jiyong was dominant, but she didn’t felt like being the tamed one, it wasn’t like her. As the kiss depended, Chaerin opened her eyes, having realized she closed them in the ecstasy of the moment. She looked at the waiter, slowly putting down the plates of food, her face red from anger, her ears were a shade darker than her face and her eyes were avoiding direct contact with them. With a slight cough from her, Jiyong slowly pulled apart from Chaerin, his cheeks flushed, and she could bet hers were flushed too.

He smirked, slowly his lower lip as he took a quick glance over the fuming waitress. She bowed slightly before walking away, almost running, towards the counter. Chaerin her lips, the flavor of cigarettes mixed with mint still fresh on her lips. She smirked as he looked at her, his eyes glistening from the emotions they shared before. “You’re a great kisser,” he said out of the blue, and Chaerin grabbed her chopsticks, smirking while looking at her plate.

“Well, you certainly are great kisser too Mr. Kwon Jiyong.” She said and he smirked, grabbing his chopsticks. They both lifted the chopsticks and started eating, not talking anymore as the sudden feeling of hunger took their words out of their mouths.

Jiyong finished his food first, as usual, while Chaerin cleaned slowly as she looked at him. He smiled and rested his back on his chair, sipping on his wine as he did so. “So tell me Miss. Lee Chaerin, how was the food?” He asked and Chaerin nodded, sipping on her glass of water.

“It was excellent, you really know my palate, I wasn’t joking.” She said and Jiyong smiled widely.

“I guess I’ve already explored that part of you, but I want to know you more.” He said, no hints of erse on his voice. Chaerin smiled and grabbed the last piece of meat on her plate and ate it fast. As she finished, Jiyong left the cash on the table and they both exited the restaurant, smiling as he graced her hand with his.

As she felt his hand gracing hers, she crossed her arms, it wasn’t necessary to extend the skinship at this point, she was sure of it. He looked disappointed as she did so, but shrugged it off as he scratched his head.

“I haven’t forgotten.” Chaerin said, earning a confused look from Jiyong. She smiled and put her hands on her waist, crooking her head to the side. “Dessert, you promised, and to be honest, I want ice cream, where are you going to take me?” She asked and he smiled widely.

“Ben & Jerry’s?” He said, she thought for a moment then nodded. He beamed a wide smile and unlocked his car, opening the door for her to get in. She did and he closed it, walking fast towards the driver’s seat.

As he got in, she looked at him with eager eyes, he quickly glanced at her and raised an eyebrow, looking at her with a confused expression. “What?” He said. She smiled and shook her head.

“You know, if you felt the urgent need to kiss me, you could have done so without inventing an ex excuse.” She said and he widened his eyes in surprised.

“I-I didn’t invented anything.” He said, almost chocking on his words. She nodded and rested back on her seat.

“Oh yeah, sure.” She said smiling and he started the engine, but didn’t drove.

“Ok, she’s not an ex, I’m sorry. But she used to follow me around, she was, or is, in love with me, and I hate her so much.” He said. Chaerin started laughing as he explained himself.

“Well, I’m not mad, it was amusing, but next time, just drop the act, it’s tiring.” She said. He inhaled deeply and turned around. She looked at him with expectant eyes as he looked at her with eyes full of lust, of desire and amazement. He moved so fast she almost didn’t see him. In a blink of an eye, his hand was on the back of her neck and his lips were close to hers, their foreheads touching and the breathing uneven.

“If I make the next move, will you hate me?” He said with in a husky whisper. She gulped as her lips dried and her heart beated faster. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, slowly approaching the few centimeters left between their mouths. Jiyong closed the gap kissing her, and she kissed him back, slowly, tender, almost without effort. Chaerin got lost in the eerie of the moment as his right hand found its way to her cheek, cupping her face on it. She had already put her hands on his neck, pulling him closer, deepening their kiss.

Realizing – maybe too late – what was going on, Chaerin pulled apart, pushing him slightly as she did. He smiled, closed his eyes and shook his head. “I’m sorry, I asked.” He said and put the car on drive and left the parking lot, both silent as their breathing got back to normal.

“It means nothing.” Chaerin whispered, so low Jiyong had to ask her what she just said. “I said, it meant nothing, don’t get confused, it’s just a kiss.” She said, but the uneven beating of her heart told her otherwise.

“As you wish.” He said. She looked at him and noticed the muscle of his jaw clenching as he tightened his hold on the steering wheel. She looked at her trembling hands and let out a sigh.

“Can’t we ditch dessert?” She asked and Jiyong looked at her with wide eyes.

“Because of a kiss? Of course not, you said it meant nothing, so it means nothing, but ice cream… that means a lot. I hope you agree.” He said and she smiled weakly and nodded. She then looked at the road ahead.

They reached the metropolis in almost half an hour and only the sound of the music could be heard between them. She didn’t felt awkward, nor uncomfortable, but he seems to feel that way, so she gave him the space he needed, she thought. It wasn’t the first time she had kissed a random guy before, even if Jiyong wasn’t a random guy at all, but they barely knew each other, and it wasn’t her plan to get involved, and she knew that this was what Hyunseung meant by already being destroying Seungri, and she couldn’t help but feel a bit guilty by this.

It was a strange triangle, she knew, and maybe it could get bad, or maybe Seungri had gotten over her and it wouldn’t hurt him at all. She wasn’t sure what she felt around Seungri, it wasn’t the same, but with Jiyong, she felt safe, comfortable, as if she could tell him anything and he would understand, but there was a little problem, the existence of G-Dragon in his life. He had told her that she was better off knowing only Jiyong, that G-Dragon was a bastard in short, but little did he knew she was feeling attracted to G-Dragon better than Jiyong, even if, for her, it was the same person.

He had parked the car in front of Ben & Jerry’s by now, and she was so lost in her train of thoughts that she didn’t realized he had been watching her with a smirk on his face. “Are you going out or not?” He asked with his cocky voice. She looked at him then at the store and smiled, opening the door before saying anything else.

They both walked into the ice cream store, Jiyong had a serious and stern face, and Chaerin, well, she almost didn’t cared whatever he was thinking, almost.

“Good Evening, what will be your order?” The attendant said, Jiyong looked at Chaerin and raised an eyebrow, she pursed her lips and then looked at the ice creams in front of her and smiled at the attendant.

“I want a Two Scoops Sunday, one scoop with Strawberry Shortcake and the other Vanilla Caramel Fudge.” She said and Jiyong smiled.

“A cone with the same flavors.” He simply said. Chaerin smiled and the lady gave them their ice creams. They both sat on a far corner of the stores, Jiyong wanted to eat in peace, he had said, and Chaerin, well, she never liked to sit in places she could be spotted quickly; you never know who can walk into you while you’re eating.

They both ate silently, both taking glances at each other as they ate. Jiyong frowned and then rested his elbow on the table, one hand on his chin and the other grabbing his cone. Chaerin smiled, eating her ice cream happily – aside from being uncomfortable since the dagger she always carried with her moved a slight bit from her inner belt, scratching her skin a bit – and smiled. He smiled back and the ice cream.

“You’re being awkward.” He told her. She raised an eyebrow and took another bite from her ice cream.

“No, I think you’re the one being awkward.” She said. She heard the door open in quite a harsh way. She glanced back from the mirror on the wall and almost chocked on her ice cream. There was a guy dressed in black leather looking around the store. The attendant had greeted him but he ignored her, searching for someone. Chaerin frowned and looked back, faking to be checking her hair as she eyed the guy. She turned around, now realizing it was one guy from the rival company of hers.

She looked at Jiyong, he was saying something – totally oblivious of the situation that took place not too far from them – but she couldn’t quite tell what, she was too busy trying to fake in front of him and trying not to get spotted by that guy. Jiyong raised an eyebrow, then glanced behind her and then at her. He smirked and stood up. She felt like killing him right there and then, but he just grabbed her hand and dragged her towards the door silently.

Chaerin put her free hand on her belt, ready to take the dagger out at any moment. Jiyong opened the door and dragged her out first, then he got after her and put an arm on her shoulder. Chaerin was impressed on how smooth and silently he could move, and something within her clicked, like an alarm that told her something weird was going on.

Jiyong quickly opened the doors and hurried her inside, she almost laughed at his way of moving, but composed herself, she couldn’t downright tell him what she was, what training she had. He got on the driver’s side without mustering a word and started the engine, quickly driving out of the parking lot. As he drove in reverse, she saw that the guy ran out of the store, punching the air as he saw the car driving away. He was looking for them, but her question remained, was he looking for her or him?

“Did I startled you?” He asked calmly, like nothing had happened. Chaerin thought for a moment. Would it be weird if she said no? But, could it sound convincing if she said yes? She was thinking of both possibilities when he grabbed her hand and gave it a slight squeeze. “I’m sorry, I just got worried, that man was looking at you like he meant business, and when he put his hand on his belt, I got crazy and could only think of taking you out of there.” He said with a sincere tone. She let out a sigh and looked at him, smiling.

“Thank you, I didn’t noticed someone was looking at me.” She said, with what she hoped was a sincere and worried tone. Jiyong, on the other hand, raised an eyebrow at her.

“For not noticing you’re quite the smooth walker, I thought you would be asking why I was dragging you out.” He said. She smirked and looked at him, her face a devious grin.

“I think you ought to know by now that I’m quite the peculiar girl, don’t you?” She said and he chuckled.

“Yes, I’ve noticed some weird stuff on you. Do you want me to drive you to your place?” He said. She shook her head.

“No, my car’s in the company, remember?” She said and he nodded.

“Good, I still have work to do.” He said and didn’t said anything else until they arrived at the company. They both bid farewell, he kissed her cheek and smirked, walking towards her car, and as she opened the door, Jiyong walked to her side. She looked at him, the handle of the door on her hand as he looked at her, his head slightly down, the golden bangs slightly covering his eyes as he looked at her. She looked at him serious, his face a mixture of mystery and lust, some anger maybe and darkness, probably. He got closer, now inches from her and smirked.

“There’s something I want to do before going to work.” He said, and before she could say something else, he grabbed her hand and pulled her closer, their bodies close, and by the sudden force, the dagger on her belt stabbed her a bit on her stomach, making her wince a little. Jiyong seemed oblivious of her little silent protest of pain and kissed her, strong and gently, with force but soft, it was all a mixture of feelings that made her completely forget about the pain on her stomach, she could fix that later.

He pulled away, slowly, longingly, and then walked away, leaving her there, breathless, in pain and almost confused. Her hand got to the place the dagger stabbed her and pressed the wound, then looked at her hand, it was full of blood. She cursed on her mind as she got on the car, taking the damned dagger out of her. She cried in pain as she pulled it out of her skin, fortunately, it didn’t go too deep, it was more superficial than anything, but it sure hurt a lot. She put the dagger on her side and started the engine. As she put the car on drive, she looked to the front and widened her eyes as she saw the person staring at her from the stairs.

“!” She cursed.

 


Gily's Notes: Hello!!!

I was kind of wondering if you would want some on this story. I don't want to come out with a ty chapter and offend my lovely readers, so please tell me if you wish to or just want this PG-14...

 

It will be rated M because, well, there's cursing and some blood and stuffs, I can ditch the part and just leave it to your imagination (NOTE THAT I'M TOTALLY NOT SPOLING ANYTHING WITH THIS QUESTION, I'M SURE I WILL SURPRISE YOU PEOPLE)

 

Anyways, leave some feedback, leave a comment answering my worries please!!

 

Love you dearly! 

Happy Reading ~

Gily ♥