Confessions

Collide

Chaerin covered her face with her arm as the rays of the sun entered through her window, illuminating her room. She had forgotten to close the curtains, and her room was as bright as a summer day in a picnic outside, maybe at Central Park, where everyone played and enjoyed the day. Chaerin groaned and sat up, unable to catch her sleep anymore. Her mind was still trying to process everything that had happened between James and her, and she still couldn’t point a finger on it.

It was true, she had a strange desire towards him, like something dragging her unconsciously towards him, but she had thought that had died long ago, not even while she was dating Seungri she had remembered that feeling, but that may be because she thought she would never see him again, and was balancing the possibilities, but now, with him so close to her, she wasn’t sure anymore.

She bit her lower lip as she remember her dream, it was Jiyong, as always, and he was doing what she thought she loved, but then, there was also James, and she had thought she needed psychological help because her dreams were changing, from killing nightmares to threesomes, it was something to worry about.

She groggily walked towards her bathroom, to wash away all the carnal sensation of Jiyong’s and James’s touches on her body, to wash away every erted thought of them and feel refreshed, renewed, she needed it badly, even if it was just a dream. As she opened the door to her bathroom, she heard some knocks on her door, and she cursed as she jumped from the start it gave her. She walked to the door and opened it harshly, revealing a calm James on the other side.

“We need to talk.” He spoke, again without any emotion on his voice.

“Can’t it wait? I was going to take a shower.” She said and he bit his inner cheeks, and she finally noticed that he was mad, angry.

“No, it can’t.” He said and pushed the door opened and entered the room. Chaerin looked at him flabbergasted and followed him, trying to grab on his arm and push him out, but he just sat on the chair and crossed his legs and arms.

“Then be fast about it, I’m not in the mood for your English dramatic acts.” She said crossing her arms as well. He gave her a crooked smile and nodded, then handed her a folder he had been holding, and she didn’t noticed he had.

“Take a look at it.” He said and she hastily opened it up. On the inside there was a picture of two men talking, and her face turned into a horrified expression as she realized who they were.

“What’s this?” She said and James shrugged.

“You tell me.” He told her and she let her body fall on the bed, sitting as she grabbed the picture of both Hyunseung and Hyunsuk on her hands.

“What does this means?” She said and James chuckled.

“I’m quite surprised you have no idea what it means.” He said and she glared at him, then looked at the picture in her hands.

“Do you think… do you think Jiyong has something to do with this?” She said and James shrugged.

“I’m not so sure, I doubt it, but then again, I don’t know the guy that much, aside from the fact that we both worked together once.” He said and Chaerin’s head jerked up.

“Worked together?” She said and James nodded.

“My façade into the entertaining world it’s that I’m an actor. Jamie Campbell Bower, sure you’ve heard about it.” He said and Chaerin shrugged, remembering the time when Jiyong told her about him being an actor and they being friends.

“I have, Jiyong told me once.” She said and James nodded.

“There’s only one way of knowing everything,” James said standing up and handing her the gun he took from her the night before. “We better leave now.” He said and Chaerin nodded taking the gun with her right hand. James smiled a slight bit and nodded.

“Fine then, let’s go.” He said and walked towards the door, opening it hastily. Chaerin followed him with a serious expression, but didn’t say any words, too many thoughts running through her head to muster a word. She followed him into some sort of garage, but it was huge, and there were at least five different cars in there. She saw that he went over a black Ferrari parked close to the wall that connected the house to the garage, and followed him.

“Nice ride,” She said as she examined the car. James chuckled and unlocked the doors.

“Yeah, well, job pays enough for it.” He said and she laughed, knowing exactly what he meant. It was probably stolen.

“So, where are we going?” She said as she got into the car. He started the engine and looked at her with a mischievous face.

“Act first think after?” He said and she shrugged. “I’m going to gather some information at my company, but I doubt they’ll be too fond to see you there.” He told her and she smiled.

“Then drop me at some café until you finish.” She said and he pushed a button on some remote on the car, and the garage doors opened slowly.

“So you could run away from my sight? Not a chance.” He said and drove after the doors opened completely. Chaerin laughed without any humor and shook her head.

“I won’t run anywhere; I have nowhere to go…” She said and he nodded thinking. She then realized something too obvious for her to miss. “Wait, aren’t you supposed to kill me? Won’t they, you know, kill you if they see you with me?” She said and he nodded.

“I already thought about that.” He told her, his eyes focused on the street in front of her. “We need to split.” He said and she nodded.

“So what’s the plan?” She asked and he shrugged.

“It’s illogical, and quite dangerous, but I guess it’s out only chance.” He said and looked at her, smiling a bit. “I’ll drop you off close to YG, and then you’ll meet with Jiyong, try to pry some information while I find some at my company.” He said and Chaerin nodded automatically.

“That’s stupid.” She said and he nodded.

“They don’t know we’re together.” He said, the word sounding weird to Chaerin, but she knew well what he meant.

“Right, they don’t. I guess it will work.” She said then looked at her outfit. “I can’t go there looking like this, my façade it’s that I’m a chaebol daughter, it will be wrong for me to enter there with sneakers, jeans and one of your shirts.” She said and he looked at her, his eyes going from her chest to her leg and back up.

“What’s wrong about it? You look fine to me, younger in fact.” He said and Chaerin slapped his shoulder.

“Stop checking me out.” She said and he smirked.

“You didn’t said that when your s were bouncing in front of my face.” He said and she slapped him again, and he laughed an honest laughter.

“Enough.” She said and he nodded, still chuckling. He didn’t said anything else, just handed her a black bag he had on the back seat of his Ferrari.

“The maids prepared this for you, Madeleine said it suite you, just check it out.” He said and she grabbed the black bag and opened it. There were some black clothes inside, and she took one out. It was a black lose shirt with a little golden chain around the waist. She smiled at Madeleine’s accurate eye. She then took out some leather pants, skinny leather pants with no design, she loved them. And at the end of the bags were the black and gold stilettos she used for the party. She looked at James with a smirk on her face.

“She knows my taste.” She said and James nodded. “I might as well change now.” She said and pulled out her simple t-shirt. James widened his eyes and looked at her, her black bra the only thing covering her s.

“What’re you doing?!” He told her and she smiled.

“I’m changing.” She said and put the black loose blouse over her head and fixed it on her body. It looked slightly big, but it was the design of the shirt.

“Here?” He said gulping and she nodded.

“Well, you’ve already seen everything, so why should I be shy and hide?” She said as she ed her pants and pulled the sneakers out of her feet. James flushed red looked back at the road, his right hand gripping hard on the steering wheel as he drove fast down the road. Chaerin casually pulled her pants down, her black laced slipping down a bit with the pants, and she put the leather ones on. They fit perfectly, and she stacked her old clothes back into the bag, threw it to the back seat and put on the stilettos. She lowered the glove compartment and opened the little mirror on it, fixing her hair.

“There’s something missing here.” She said and James looked at her with a curious expression.

“What?” He asked and she looked at him.

“I don’t have any make-up on.” She said and James chuckled.

“You look hot anyways.” He said and she frowned.

“I’ve never been out in public with a bare face.” She said and he opened his glove compartment and handed her some Ray-Ban Aviator shades. She smiled and took them willingly. “Thanks,” She said and he nodded.

They didn’t said any other word as he drove throughout the forest and into the city. She had her phone and the shades tight on her hand, secretly waiting for Jiyong to call her, secretly hoping he wasn’t involved in anything. She widened her eyes in surprise as she realized where they were, just a few streets away from the YG building. James pulled to a stop and smiled at her.

“This is as far as I get. Be careful.” He said and she nodded, slowly opening the door so she could go out. James grabbed her hands softly and she looked at him with curious eyes. “Call me if anything happens, right away.” He told her and she nodded.

“Yes, now go. Everything will go to waste if they see us together.” She said and James nodded, then let her hand go. She got out of the car and closed the door. He drove away fast, and she looked at his red Ferrari as he drove away on the street, her heart beating fast. She started to walk down the street and entered a café that was next to the building, grabbed her phone and texted Jiyong. I’M AT THE CAFÉ NEXT TO THE COMPANY, COME MEET ME.

She waited patiently for him, and by the time he arrived there, looking as handsome as ever, she had already drank her 3rd cup of coffee. She stood up as she saw him entering the door of the café; he wore dark shades and a black scarf around his face. She could tell he was in one of his easy days, since he wore the ragged jeans he loved and a white tank top under a black jacked, and his usual unlaced black high boots. He spotted her and waved at her, walking casually towards her table. He stood next to her and hugged her, then kissed her tenderly on her lips. She froze, remembering the night before with James, a sudden heat got the best of her and she had to laugh off the tension that built on her neck.

“I’m so glad to see you babe.” Jiyong said sitting in the chair in front of her, still holding her hand. She had remembered that it was hard for them to date in public, so she called the waitress to move them to one of the private tables of the café. The waitress hesitated a bit, but then agreed when she realized it was Jiyong there with her. She led them towards a secluded area in the café where the chairs were made of velvet and were obviously more comfortable than the ones they’ve been before. The waitress bowed slightly and left with their orders. Jiyong got comfortable on his chair and took the shades and scarf off, along with his jacket, his arm tattoos in full view. She got mesmerized as she trace an imaginary line on top of every one of them, from the roman numbers on his shoulder to the heart on his forearm and the Dragon Ball Z sphere.

“So, how have you been?” He asked her, grabbing her hand between his. She smiled and looked at their hands, she noticed a small tattoo on one of his fingers that had not been there, or she had not noticed it was. Maybe that’s probably because he always wore too many rings, now he wore only one on his right index finger, and his hands were exposed.

“I’ve been good, don’t feel congested at all.” She said chuckling and he smiled nodding, his godly smile, Chaerin thought, never failed to make her skip a beat. He was handsome, godly handsome, his face wasn’t as strong as James’s was, but that didn’t make him any less masculine on his own fashionable way.

“I’m glad. I… I kind of want to tell you something…” He said, she was too lost admiring his handsome features to noticed that his face had turned serious as he said that. She had to blink a few times to wake from the trance he gave her.

“What’s that?” She asked, not sure if she heard him right. He intertwined his fingers with her and she looked down at their hands, they looked perfect together, his hands, his strong yet delicate hands, matched hers perfectly. Unlike James’s boney hands, that looked too big for hers, Jiyong’s were the perfect size, and his skin color matched hers perfect, like they were meant to be together.

“I don’t know if this is the right moment, but us Idols don’t really have any time to waste, so I’ll just say this right away…” He said, made a stop and took a deep breath. “I really like you, like really, really like you.” He started saying and Chaerin almost chocked on her own saliva. So this was it, the confession she had dreaded, she moment she feared, not because she didn’t felt the same, but because she wasn’t sure if she could trust herself beside him, with him. 

 


Gily's Notes: Woah! Sorry if there are any typos! I wanted to post it asap!!

Love me now *kisses kisses kisses*

hahaha!!

Happy Reading ~

Gily♥