He decided

He Changed, I changed

 

 

 

 

The month of November ended quite nicely. Then it moved on the month of December. And you know what’s in December? Yup! It’s Christmas! And Christmas is only a week away from now. 
School has been going smoothly for you. No one has been bothering you. Mari is still trying to get some attention from Sehun. Chanyeol is being annoying as always and the others….. Are just perfectly normal. No. Normal? You must be crazy. They are never normal. 
How is 2 guys on the rooftop saying “Rose..” “Jack” “I’M FLYING JACK!”  normal?
Haha…. Who were they? It was Kris and Tao. Those two. They should win the best couple award. 
Oh, guess who threw a tantrum when they didn’t get invited to Chanyeol’s birthday party? Besides, why would she be invited? You know who it is right? Jung Sung Mi? 
She clung on to Chanyeol’s arm for the whole day, like.. Really. 

 

“Oppa~” 

 

Chanyeol did everything. Telling her that he needed to do some things for the teacher, which was really a lie. Would Chanyeol ever do that? 
Even when he said that  he needed to go to the bathroom. Okay okay, Sung Mi wouldn’t go into the guys bathroom, she knows that she needs to maintain her image. She aint going that far. Whew. 

 

 

“Should we do a Christmas party? It’ll be the first one with Eun Mi and Mari!” Tao suggested as you guys were eating lunch inside the classroom. Yes, eating lunch outside is now officially no more. Who’s crazy enough to eat outside in below 40 degree weather? 

 

 

“I’m all up for it! Whose house?” Lay asked. 
“My house is to small…” Suho frowned. 
“I live in a small apartment so… no,” Kris shook his head.
“And we already had a party at my house…. So….. I suggest Eun Mi’s house!?” Chanyeol pointed.

 

You choked on your juice. “M-my h-house? Waeyo?” 
“Come on~ It’ll be fun!” Luhan gave you a angelic smile. Everyone looked at you in pleading eyes.

 

Why. Just why. Don’t give me that look. 

 

You gave them the okay sign. 
“Just this once alright?” 

 

I give in way to easily. I should really fix it. 


 

The boys cheered and came around to hug you. 
“Eun Mi jjang!” 

 

“Get off me. I’m going to the bathroom.” 

 

You stood off and went out the door, leaving the boys and Mari in the room.

“But on Christmas day….” Mari whispered loudly. 
“What about it? Aren’t we going to celebrate on Christmas Eve?” Sehun said, munching on his chips. 
“It’s Eun Mi’s birthday that day!” Mari smiled. 

 

The boys dropped their food and their mouths hanged open. 

“BWOH?!” 

 

 

 

 

“What’s with all the commotion?” you stepped back in raising your eyebrows. 
All of them collected themselves back down, “A-aniya, it’s nothing.” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When school ended, all of the boys rushed out of the classroom and ran outside the school.
“What’s with them?” you asked Mari when she was also about to leave. 
“A-ah, them. It’s nothing you know! It’s just them! You know how they are sometimes. Anyways.. Bye!” 

 

Like that, Mari left also leaving you in the classroom, alone.. With some other people. 

 

“So, all of them left you alone? They must be tired of you already. Even Chanyeol-oppa as well?” a cold voice whispered in your ear. 

 

“Keep away from me. Jung Sung Mi.” you clenched your teeth. 
“Well, I’m just saying, they all rushed out of the school leaving you alone here..without saying goodbye. What other conclusion should I come up with other than they, have gone tired of you,” she smiled, flipping her hair back. 
“Being alone is always awful, I mean, I would’ve died if I don’t have anyone with me.” 

 

You scoffed, “What do you know about being alone?” 
“Did.. Did you just give me attitude?” Sung Mi widened her eyes. 
“Why? I can’t?”
“Of course you can’t. I’m Jung Sung Mi. You can’t even compare to me, I don’t understand why Chanyeol hasn’t taken a notice of how wonderful I am yet,” she rolled her eyes. 
“Now who are you to give attitude? Shouldn’t you respect your sunbae?” 
“Ohh, right, I forgot you were older. Bian. I’ve always thought you were younger because…” Sung mi scanned you from top to bottom. “of how short you are.” 

 

She gave out a laugh and a small smirk before leaving out the door. 
You stood there, still, ignoring the commotions of laughter from girls and boys heading home from outside the halls. 

 

Alone? I don’t think you know how long I’ve been alone, Jung Sung Mi. 


 

The smoke of your breath came out like a thick cloud as you walked home. 
“Stupid school uniforms,” you muttered. “Why must it be skirts.” 


 

“Young man! Good luck with it okay? You chose a great gift!” a woman’s voice could be heard from a couple feet away.
“Kamsahamnida ahjumma,” a male voice thanked. 

 

“Sehun!” you said coming up to him. 

 

“O-oh, Eun Mi.. h-hi!” Sehun smiled widely. 
“What’s inside that box you got there?” you asked him while both of you were walking home together. “A present?” 

 

Sehun just simply nodded. “It’s for a special someone.” 
You looked straight at him, “Is it a girl?” 
He laughed, “Don’t look at me like that. Are you jealous?’ 
“A-ani. Who said I was jealous?” you pouted. 

 

Sehun looked at you and pinched your cheek. 

 

It’s you pabo. The girl is you. 


 

“What.. What do you want most right now?” you looked at him. 
Sehun gave you a confused look, “What?” 
“What do you want to have the most right now?” you asked him again. 
‘What do I want…? Hmm, “

 

You 


 

“Something warm. It’s so cold these days,” Sehun answered. 
You nodded. 
“Why did you ask? Are you going to buy me something? A present?” 

 

“Don’t even think about it,” you smiled, running away. 
“Don’t leave me behind! Yah!” 

 

“We’re already here! So be safe at home!” you said opening your gate. 
“Home is always safe dummy! I’ll see you at the party on Saturday! Have a fun winter break!” Sehun shouted back, running closer to your house. 
By that time, you already entered your house. 

Sehun stood there, eyes roaming around your house until his eyes laid on a room that just lit up with soft yellow lights following by a dark slim shadow behind the curtains. 

 

Your room. 


 

Sehun took out the small deep blue box out from his coat pocket and looked at it. 
“Your birthday is on such a special day…” 

 

 

 

 

“And I’ve made up my mind.”

“On that day, I’m going to tell you everything.” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello~~~ This is chapter 21! Pretty much a boring chapter leading onto the DUN DUN DUN. somewhat dramatic chapter.  lol. My mind is wondering off to space lately. I don't know what i'm doing. My brain is like: ajdklfajdjflakjdkfja malfunctioning. bleep bleep bleep. 

Hope you enjoyed it and i'm glad that you did ^^ If you didn't.. well... sorry. Please don't hate me. D: 

I'm having loads of homework lately. Yup. that's my excuse. 

Welllsssss. okay. thank you for this lovely girl here, lyynnn for subscribing~~

Thank you all for my other subbies too. muah muah. Oh! and, am i seeing things correctly? Over 5000 views already? *Opens eyes wider* I think my eyes aren't lying. Thank you all so much x1000000.

The only words i can say is thank you, other than that, i have no other words to explain how happy i am ^^

Good night my beautiful lovelies. 

-Your bubbly author.