the days grow long

one lucky fan

After the trip, Seunghyun didn't call you for three days. You thought hard, wondering if you were suddenly put aside or if you were starting to become possessive of them. As you continued to wonder, you reflected back on the short but fun adventures you had with them, remembering their characteristics. How motherly Jonghun was with the others, Hongki's constant will to shop (particularly nail accessories), Minhwan's manhunt for food and Jaejin's teasing of the other members. But when you thought back of Seunghyun, how cute he was attempting to speak English to you, made you shiver with happiness. He was the bridge between you and the rest of FT Island, and you were thankful for that. You took the time to share the adventures with your parents today who, frankly, still didn't believe you. That is..until you showed them photos.

"I can't believe it, it's actually them!!" Your mother squealed as she went through your pictures. "Where's the guy I like, show me!" You laughed and reminded her, "Mom, his name is Jaejin.." You scrolled to his photo to please her, and you heard your father sigh behind you. "I don't understand boys these days," he mumbled. "But dad, you were a boy too.." you started, but your mom interrupted. "Oh, don't whine. This generation is different from ours. But I have to say, they look quite handsome~ Say [You], can you get me Jaejin's autograph?" You watched in amusement and embarassment as she began to fangirl over the photos.

Despite all your friends traveling on their lavish vacations, you were pretty satisfied with your summer so far. It's not everyday you get to meet your favourite band, right in your own country, in your own city. And yet that's not enough, you got to meet and know them yourself! Thanks to this, there was absolutely nothing that could put you out of this good mood. Suddenly your phone rang. Without checking the caller ID, you picked it up instantly.

"Hello?"

"[You] ah? It's me, Seunghyun." Your spirits lifted as you heard his voice; you couldn't wait to hear what he was planning next. "Hi, what's up?"

"Um..FNC call us, we trouble.."

"What?!" Suddenly shocked, you felt as if your heart literally sank.

"Yeah, we..big, big trouble. President mad."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Um, based on a true story.....................................................................................think what you will.

Updates continue to be slow, I am sorry, for those who still read this. I'm at a crucial point in my education and need to focus more on it, please understand. This story will finish!