just look up for happiness

one lucky fan

He chuckled. He playfully turned his head with a quirky smile and asked, "Do you want to come with me?"

You suddenly felt yourself screaming in your head and your jaw dropped, but nothing came out. 'Only a normal person would ask for directions. Is he kidding, is he tempting me? He's letting a fan follow him? But since he's famous and I know him..'

"Yes!" You squeaked. "I would be honored to come!" You couldn't stop yourself from smiling your awkward smile.

"Great! Please show me the way!" Oh yeah, you had to lead him there.

You planned the route and led him to the station. You both stood in the middle of the train, holding onto the rings above. As you looked up at him, you gawked at his height. His arm had casually reached for the rings while you had to raise your arm all the way up. But he was your bias, and you knew he was the tallest member of FT. You just couldn't believe the height difference between you and him. He caught you looking at him and smiled, making you blush. You slowly looked away, grinning to yourself.

When you arrived at the hotel entrance, you began to lose confidence.

"Uh, Seunghyun, is it really okay for me to come with you? I don't want to bother you, with your schedule and everything.."

"Oh..oops! Are you busy??" He had clearly misinterpreted, or.. "What? Oh, no no I'm not! I was just asking about you."

"Oh!! Me!!" His English seemed so exaggerated. It was cute.