Let's Eat!

one lucky fan

"Me..memememe? I am OK. You see? Let's go-!" You made a face at his silly attitude, surprised at how natural he was being. 'I guess he's good..'

You rode the elevator up to the 15th floor. You heard people yelling at the other end. When the doors opened, you saw several boys quarreling with each other. Once the doors had opened entirely, you and Seunghyun stared in disbelief. It was the rest of FT Island.

..huh?

[ Korean language will be in italics ]

"Seunghyun-ah! Where have you been?!" Hongki grabbed him by the shoulders and shook him hard. "Where did you run off to, you idiot?"

"Yah, we were all worried about you." Jaejin added. Then he noticed you, continuing to stay by Seunghyun and asked, "Hey, who's the girl?"

"Ah, this is a fellow Primadonna. She helped me find my way back." Your ears twitched when you heard 'Primadonna'. "She is my new friend, [you]." He gave you a pat on the shoulder. "Thank you, [you]." Ohhhh no, why did he have to say that. You felt your awkward smile climb back on your face, so you gave a shy bow to cover it up. You all introduced yourselves.

"I asked her to come because, I dunno. I think she's cute. She was very nice and helpful." You shivered as you felt all eyes on you. "I was even wondering if she could show us around, if she wanted to hang out with us. What's our schedule anyway?"

"Well, now that you're back, let's go ask the manager." Minhwan suggested. Then you all headed to their hotel room.

"Hey Seunghyun," you finally had the courage to ask. "Why are you here in this country?" He thought for a second and then made an 'oh!' face.

"Secret!!" He gave you a goofy smile, like a clown.

"Eh, you can just tell her, since she's already with us~" Jonghung answered.

"Oh, OK." Seunghyun faced you. "We, we're on vacation! Secret vacation!"

"Oh, you guys needed a break, huh?" He nodded. You were satisfied but still wondered how you got to be so lucky having them here.

You followed them into their room and gasped. It looked like a huge suite! 'Looks like they're staying awhile, living so comfortably like this..' 

You saw Jonghung and Hongki come out of a room with an older man who appeared to be their manager.

"Manager say OK!" Seunghyun gave a thumbs up and you gave a little bow of thanks.

"So then, what do you guys wanna do?" You watched them think.

"H-Hungry~!" Hongki whined, making a pouty face. "Me too!" Minhwan chimed in. "Very hungry!" Jaejin cried and Jonghung rubbed his tummy.

"Ah! I can think of a place!"

You took them down to your favourite restaurant. It was still fairly new, but you had gone enough times to be familiar with the owners. They served the best local food, which you thought would be perfect. You watched the members oogle over the menu, pointing at everything and their lips.

When the food arrived, you saw their eyes widen. Oh, yeah. The people in your country eat meals that are fairly big, which is probably what the boys were culture shock-ing over. You giggled as your plate came. It looked big to them but it was normal for you.

"Even Minhwan couldn't finish that!" Hongki nudged Seunghyun. "Is she nuts?"

"Silly~!" Seunghyun poked his hyung and told you "He things it's too big!" and pointed at your plate. "Normal, yes?" You nodded. You were a little smaller than normal but even you could eat it. But you said that Minhwan's plate was even bigger. He his lips like a hungry animal.

"Dig in, guys!"

---------------

You tried to wipe your mouth like a lady as you put down your fork. The others had already finished, some still had food on their plates. Without realizing, you let out a loud burp.

They all stared at you.

You tightly shut your mouth and looked away, but then you heard laughing.

"Nice one, [you]!" Seunghyun gave you a high-five and then burped aloud too, and you gave a nervous laugh in reply. 'Shoot, I'm going to make a fool of myself. Ahhh!' You only knew about Korean music, not the culture.