Chapter 9

When Bad Boy Meets Perfect Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

" When you truly love someone you wouldn't find another and be confused over someone else. "

 

***

 

Three days past and Sehun's pair including Yeorin have been doing well.

 

They made a romantic routine. Well because they are pairs. Which fit to their music which was slow and romantic. Remenicing each steps.

Skinships were always present in this kind of dance, well feelings too.

 

 

A/N: Imagine this part as Sehun and Boa dancing 'Only one'

 

 

Sehun never thought that Yeorin could actually be awkward at dancing.

Everyone can dance but not all could dance well, he just thought.

 

He let Yeorin be comfortable and said to her that it'll be alright.

 

"Just follow my lead Rin, don't interfere what you feel. Just go with the flow." he whispered in her ears making her shiver at Sehun's suddenly action.

 

"O-okay." she stuttered making Sehun stared at her cuteness.

 

Without thinking she placed her arms around Sehun's neck and Sehun let out a wide grin followed by encircling her waist.

 

At first the atmosphere was deadly. But when Sehun tried to hide Yeorin's face on his chest the silence was not deadly as what they expected.

 

They enjoyed the quietness. They stopped as they hear nothing. The music just stop.

 

"We will just act like couple because our theme is romantic and if that would be fine for you it'll be good." he said with a serious face not looking at her direction.

 

"Well for our grade I would be. Just dont say it to Luhan. It's embarassing." she said as she cupped her face.

 

Sehun chuckled because of her cute reaction. When he heard that she pouted a little which made the situation even worst.

 

"You look so cute Rin don't you know?" he winked.

 

"Eww. How could you be like that Sehun." she left him and when she said those words.

 

She don't want Sehun to notice her blushing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter