Chapter 14

When Bad Boy Meets Perfect Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Sometimes, when you fall in love you ended up falling for the wrong person. We just need to listen what our hearts truly says and free ourselves from burden inside our hearts"

 

 

YEORIN'S POV

 

"WE. NEED. TO. TALK." he demanded me harshly pulling me out of of the room.

 

"What the hell Luhan! I can't ditch school!" I frowned at him but continue to follow his pace. I saw Sehun from the corner of my eyes and I spun around to see him worriedly looking at me dragging by Luhan, his eyes ... it shows concern which I saw for the first time. It sends shiver through my spine when he look at me vulnerable like that. I didn't take my eyes of him and the image of him was getting farther.

 

Luhan took me to a empty hall. I can't feel what he was feeling right now. Somehow, it feels that we're not connected anymore.

 

This feeling I have been treasuring for him suddenly ..... vanished.

Well I love him and it's different from making out. I felt filfthy. I felt stained. Now, I it confuses me because I know somehow he don't deserve me. He don't deserve me as a woman to be treasured.

 

I know Im a little dramatic here but the truth was I love him with all my heart that it only belongs to him, I just can't forgive myself. Maybe Im naive and the fact that he is my boyfriend ..... but Im not that kind of woman just easily dragged to bed, even if it was with the person I love. I just can't ... can't do that things. Not now.

 

I heard his sobs which made me fliched. "Why?" he mummled coming near to me.

 

I just look away afraid to see him this weak infront of me. Im going to give in this easily if .... if he's like that. Oh no!

 

"Please talk to me. You don't want me anymore?" he sounded disappointed mostly remorseful.

 

"I don't care what we did, I just show my love for you. I know its a bit forceful but ... Please bear being with me. Stay if you love me." he looked at me and I follow his gaze. Crestfallen face. I feel like crying. Then it did. I cried when he cried. How pathetic are we.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter