Chapter 13

When Bad Boy Meets Perfect Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Creeping Note: Well yeah its a double update cause I really felt sorry for not updating so here it goes. By the way, I would like you readers to know that I just edited some the whole story by the time I updated this. Sorry I just want this fic to be syncronized thats all :)

 

 

 

" Think carefully before you act, Regrets are always at the ending of fairy tales"

                     

 

                        

***

 

Luhan's POV

 

Feeling the sun beeming hot and shines through the not-so-open window I hesitantly woke up. Feeling missing presence at my side. I instantly stood up with open eyes.

Realizing I woke up empty.

 

I woke up feeling empty.

 

 

 

I was sure as hell that it wasn't a dream. That blissful night we have shared, I just know it was surely real.

Everything was real. And now the second reality hits me. It was all real and she's not by my side after what we had last night.

 

But I didn't expect she would just leave me here dumbfounded.

 

It hurts. Merely it stung, that it leaves the pain in every part of me.

 

And one more. I called her but she shut the phone.

Did she just regret it? Andwae?

 

 

I thought of waking up feeling so full because she was with me, apparently next to me.

But yeah, I was completely wrong.

 

 

He just left me.

 

 

Alone.

 

 

And with that note says.

 

 

 

Forget what happened last night.

 

The sentence I've been dreading to hear.

I hate and fear the word 'forget'

 

What the

 

***

 

 

She suddenly wake up from the commotion outside. But she just feel careless about it.

 

She reached for her phone but it was off, she just shrugged it off. "Probably my battery was dead" she just concluded.

 

She went to bathroom and prepared for school since she didn't want to ne absent-again. She was never absent and just close her eyes erasing the reason why she was force to be absent.

 

She grabbed her hand bag and place her dead phone inside not caring if she couldn't use it. She heads to hallway down to living room. Smelling someting she run towards the kitchen.

 

"What the hell are you doing Sehun!" she screamed in shock which made Sehun panicked instantly.

 

***

 

Sehun's POV

 

I didn't expect to wake up this early.

Ohh! Thanks to her I was alive again and breathing once more. Okay I over said it. Well, gomowo Yeorin :)

 

I took a bath first and get dressed. I was in the kitchen, well I have the urged to cook for her in exchange of her 'soup' so I'll be making pancakes instead. Pancakes are so easy to make and Yeorin loves it. So pancakes for today!

 

I was happy I successfully manage to make that batter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter