Chapter 2

When Bad Boy Meets Perfect Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Somethings are given to complicate things, to challenge and to dicover is the reason."

***

And our friendzone thing just ended that day.

Being in a complicated relationship with your friend that you've been falling inlove over years just totaly replaced by relationship your longing and dreaming. My mind can't stop replaying those scenes. Its all I want.

 

And now, waking up going to school just to see him was the best thing would ever happen not only today but everyday.

 

 

"Rin come here now breakfast is waiting and don't let Luhan too." my mom called from the kitchen.

 

Luhan is here!

 

I run downstairs only to see Luhan, my boyfriend waiting for me.

I'm not dreaming! it really happened! He's mine now my perfect boyfriend.

 

 

"Hey Ms. Pretty Rin! Good morning" he greeted me with a big smile.

I motioned him to sit and eat with me. He sit across from me and happily ate our food.

 

"Picking me up so early? you'd miss me alot huh?" I raised a brow.

 

"Yeah! I suffered a lot because of missing you soooooo much!" he made a circle in the air.

 

 

"Such a kid" I chuckled.

 

We finished our food and before we could leave, my mom told me to go home early because she will discuss something important.

Important? If it is that important why not now?

My curiosity never leaves me.

She said those with a sad and guilt tone.

What could that be?

 

"Rin! Rin! Are you okay. Hey?" Luhan called my name like almost ten million times.

 

"Oh... sorry. No I'm not. I'm just. My mom told me to be home early and I know there is something wrong." I said to him looking at the ground.

 

He lifted my chin so I could face him.

 

"Don't worry Rin everything would go smoothly. I'm here" he smiled at me and pulled me into a hug.

 

 

"You're spacing out alot. Im here just call me if something happens okay?" He whispered into my ears sending me cold shivers through my spine.

 

I hummed in response and just only feel the moment. Feel him and his warm embrace.

 

The bell rung sign of dismissal. I pulled myself from him.

"Luhannie if you don't mind I would go first you know ...... my mom told me to go home early and .....

 

I was cut by his words.

 

"I know. I know. I understand Rin. We could see each other anytime and any day. Call you after training okay? Take care because ........ " his smile never fade on his face.

 

"Because?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter