Chapter 10

When Bad Boy Meets Perfect Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

" Sometimes the person you truly love is often right in front of you. "

 

 

***

 

Luhan:

 

Hey :)

 

 

 

It was just only a 'hey' and Yeorin can't stop herself from feeling the happiness.

 

 

 

Yeorin:

 

I miss you :(

 

 

 

Luhan:

 

Don't worry i'll be at school tomorrow our match was canceled one more thing, I MISS YOU TOO THREE FOUR FIVE SIX SEVEN! :)))

 

 

 

Yeorin:

 

Im glad take care! Be sure you'll be there :) Night oppa! I love you sleep tight <3

 

 

 

Luhan:

 

I love you more remember that ;)

Night yeobo! :*

 

 

 

Before she could fall asleep ..

 

 

"Ohhhh god! Tomorrow? Seriously tomorrow? NO. It can't be. Luhan would see us. Noooooooooooo" she was so terrified now that she realized what would Luhan can actually watch tomorrow.

 

The door creaked open revealing Sehun with his worried or angry face? Whatever his derpy face.

 

"What's wrong?" he questioned her with a husky voice coming near her bed. "You're too loud!" okay he is angry.

 

"Eotteokhae? Luhan will be at school tomorrow he will be watching us I mean me dancing with you .. It's so embarassing! " her voice was shaky ready to cry.

 

 

"So? Don't you feel excited your boyfriend will definetly cheer you tomorrow. Don't worry Luhan would not look down at you." his voice was calm and clear because he was near her side but slightly irritated.

 

"O-okay. Go to sleep Sehun you don't have to involve yourself in my business." she stated simply which made Sehun's heart ache. Harsh right? But she didn't meant it. Well it's her life really nothing to involve.

 

"You're my teacher and friend afterall" he said as he left Yeorin in her room with a frown in his face.

 

 

 

***

 

 

They came at school exactly the time before the teacher came.

 

All are in their elegant costumes and ready for the performance.

 

Luhan was informed earlier that Yeorin and Sehun was paired and he was relieved that it was his friend.

 

He was afraid that it will be those guys who wants to date Yeorin. Many guys wanted to court Yeorin but she refused many times. She's not that popular but she's one of a kind in their school. It cause Luhan to be paranoid to her sometimes. But he really like when Yeorin says she already have him. Rejecting boys even if he was not there.

 

 

He glance at the two practicing at the corner. He thought that his heart would not feel ache because it was only Sehun. But he was wrong. At the moment he sees them pain s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter