Shower

Adrenaline

“Suho..? Ya, what’s wrong, why are your ears so red?” Tao snickered at Suho before looking to where his eyes were, Luhan and Kris doing the same. “Oh…” Tao breathed out at the sight in front of them, the other members just as taken a back.

Standing at the bedroom door was Kira who was simply wrapped in a towel, her hand gripping the front of the towel to her body. Her wet hair hung loose and messily clung to her neck and shoulder. She shuffled her feet awkwardly, the bottom of the towel just barely covering her thighs.

“So I…kinda need some clothes.”

 

"No you don't." Tao smirked as his eyes scanned Kira's body up and down, "I rather like this look on you." Kira rolled her eyes.

"Tao!" Suho reprimanded his teammate as he averted his eyes, his cheeks a rosey red.

"What? I'm so used to seeing 11 other dudes half , it's nice to have change that's all." Tao grinned.

"Oh? You sure you don't swing that way? You seemed a little excited talking about 11 dudes." Luhan taunted.

"Hm." Tao looked at Kira, down to his pants, then back up at her with smirk. "Nope, I'm not gay. It say's otherwise." Kira made a face of disgust.

"Tao!" Suho cried once more, this time smacking him on the back of his head.

"Ow! What?" He retaliated hitting Suho back in return. "We're all adults here."Just then Kris suddenly pushed away from the table, the chair making a loud screetch causing everyone to sit still. 

"Hyung..." Luhan said cautiously, knowing that something had made Kris upset. Kris got up without a word, grabbed his keys and Kira's wrist and started pulling her towards the door with him.

"Hey???" Kira started protesting slightly tugging against his hold.

"I'll be back" Kris called back to the boys, who's faces were all serious now.

"What? Where are we going?? I'm freaking half na-"

"Shuttup." Kris growled interuppting Kira's protests, as he continued to pull her out the door and to the hallway elevators. She kept shut, feeling the venom in Kris' words. When they got in the elevator, there were 2 older men who slighlty snickered at the sight of Kira's attire. She uncomfortably tugged at the bottom of the towel with her hand, the other still tightly in Kris' grasp. She looked up at his face to see the usual poker face, but with a hint of anger and annoyance. When they finally reached the first floor, Kira let out a quiet sigh of relief to be away from the 2 mens view. But her eyes widened when they stepped into the hotel lobbey which was filled with people checking in for the evening. As Kris dragged her through the lobby, she felt eyes scanning her from every direction, snickers and whispers, and even a couple cat calls from younger lustful men. Suddenly the towel felt a lot shorter, her skin a lot colder, her life a lot ier, and Kris a whole lot meaner.

They stepped outside and cold air hit Kira hard, her skin raising goosebumps almost immediately. "What are we...?" She said through chattered teeth as she vulnerably looked up at Kris, who still hasn't looked at her even once. Just then a taxi pulled up and he pushed Kira inside, following in after her. 

"To the plaza." Kris ordered to the driver. Kira looked over at Kris in confusion.

"Yes sir."

*********

The car ride was about 10 minutes of complete silence and Kira was still clueless. But she didn't mind she was happy that the car was heated and she wasn't being stared down anymore. Atleast she thought that was the end. They car came to a stop and Kris paid the driver before dragging her out into the cold air again and into the building. It was a mall. He dragged her into the first store he saw and threw her down onto the floor rather roughly. Whispers were going around the room again, all eyes on Kira.

"You wanted clothes? Here you go." Kris stated dryly. 

"...Why are you doing this to me.." Kira glared up at Kris through wet eyes.

"What? You weren't afraid to show off infront of 4 men in a hotel room. Why play innocent now?"

"Because I'm not on a ing vacation! You KIDNAPPED me!" Kira snapped her voice almost a little too loud. Kris grabbed the nearest clothing he could find before grabbing Kira by her upperarm and taking her into the dressing room. He slammed her against the wall, his hands surrounding her.

"You really need to watch that mouth of yours." He growled into her face. "It's your life on the line if someone finds anything out just know that. I can kill them and you in a heartbeat. And no one will know."

"I know..." Kira whispered. "...And I'm scared." She whimpered catching Kris slightly off gaurd. The sassy gang fighting girl from earlier was non existence, in it's place was an innocent scared child. 

"I'm locked in a hotel room with 4 strangers who keep threatening to kill me and all I wanted to do was shower but I had no clothes and I waited inside that room for 5 damn hours before I had the guts to come out and ask for clothes and then you drag me out half infront of all these people and it's cold and all I wanted was to shower and this is all because i had to cover for Na Young for that stupid party and my stupid earing fell and.." She sniffled losing her breath and she closed her eyes trying to contain herself.

Kris stared down at her, his face the same straight face as usual, but with a slight hint of worry.Without a word he grabbed the clothes he grabbed earlier and rougly placed it in her hands, causing her to slightly jump.

"Wear that and come out." He left the dressing room without another word.

Kira sniffled and stared down at the clothes. "Confusing ."

 

 

 

 

 

********

I AM SO SORRY. FORGIVE ME. 

I haven't updated in almost a year...I am so sorry. I honestly had writers block and honestly just forgot about this but I came back and reread and I like it again and I know this chapter isn't that long and great but I hope it still flows well. I'm trying to get back into the mood of the characters and yea. I'll update again, possibly tomorrow, with a better and longer chapter! Thanks for reading and staying. I won't disappoint.