Bad Luck

Adrenaline

"Well look who it is, long time no see Kira."


 

Kira stared wide eyed at the man in front of her without saying a word, Kris staring at her in suspicion and slight confusion. She shifted her eyes quickly to Kris and the other members of EXO before quickly making a dash to the side to escape. But of course, Kris quickly reacted and caught her by her arm and yanked her back causing her to fall on the ground.

 

“And where do you think you’re going?” He snapped at her as he kept a firm grip on her wrist in case she tried to run again. “I’m not done with you.” Kira looked up at him and glared taking Kris slightly off guard; he didn’t expect such a menacing glare to come from such a tiny girl like her.

 

“Well what do we have here,” the man in front of them spoke out causing Kris and Kira to snap back to the situation at hand, “In cahoots with EXO now Kira?” He snickered. “And to think you told me you were done with this lifestyle...” Kira scoffed at his words before jerking her hand away from Kris and getting up off the ground.

 

“I was done. And I have no idea who these guys are or what the hells going on but frankly I don’t care.” She spoke firmly before turning to Kris. “And you, I have nothing to do with this,” she began as she pointed to the dead body, “I’m just a worker filling in for a friend today, if you don’t believe me you can ask the company yourself.” She turned to walk away but stopped. “Oh, and you don’t have to worry, I’ll keep my mouth shut, I know that much.” Kira began to walk away quickly trying to get out of there as soon as possible. She went down the stairs of the stage and quickly headed towards the doors before a group of men stood in front of her and blocked the way.

 

“Sorry, but I can’t let you go Kira.” The man smirked. “It may be ok for EXO but you know how the rules work for YG. There’s no such thing as witnesses.” YG’s men all pulled out their weapons and aimed at the members of EXO and Kira. “I

ll leave this to you all. It was a pleasure seeing you again Kira. And meeting you EXO.” YG walked out the room as the members of EXO watched him with glares.

 

“So what’s the plan now…?” Tao asked as he looked around cautiously at YG’s men, his hand tightly gripping the gun secured on his waist, the others doing the same with their weapons.

 

“To get out alive.”

 

Kris swiftly pulled out a knife from his waist and threw it at the group of men closest to him, the knife piercing into one’s neck and hitting his jugular causing blood to splatter out. He quickly ran towards them, pulling out another knife and slit the throats of the three other men in one go. He bent down and yanked the other knife out of the mans neck, causing another splatter of blood to pour out. He took the blade of the knife and wiped the blood off on his pants. He turned to see the other members easily getting rid of the men one by one. He then remembered Kira and quickly turned his gaze to where he last saw her before his eyes opened wide.

 

“Why, why, why do I have such bad luck!?” She cursed to herself as she dodged a knife and roughly elbowed him in the neck causing him to falter back. She swiftly grabbed the knife from his hand and used the handle to jab him in his pressure point causing him to fall.


“There’s no way she has nothing to do with this…” Kris pondered as he stared at the petite girl easily fending off gang members. He watched as Kira tried to make a run for it again after knocking down what she thought was the last guy. “Hey wait…! Behind you!” Kris warned quickly running towards her. Kira stopped in her tracks hearing Kris’ shouting and gasped before turning around and stopping the knife headed straight for her with her hand. Blood quickly started trickling as she fell to the ground using all her strength to push the knife away despite the stinging. The man, now on top of her, used just as much strength to dig the knife in deeper, knowing she’d either give up eventually or lose her hand. Kira let out a slight whimper as the blood from her hand dripped onto her face. As she tightly shut her eyes in pain, she suddenly felt the weight on top of her disappear, the knife no longer digging into her hand. She lost all strength as her hand fell to the ground. All she could hear was the pulsating pain from her hand travelling throughout her whole body, drowning out the rest of the world. It was a feeling that she hadn't felt in a long time, almost nostalgic.

The last thing she saw before her eyes shut for good was Kris. And she could have sworn that the look on his face was one of worry.

 

 

 

 

 

 

************

I've gotten lots of lovely comments on this and some more subscribers so thank you so much! ;A; ♥ It's actually my first time writing a story that even I genuinely enjoy writing so it's nice. This chapter is shorter than the others but I got in what I needed to get in for the plot so I'm satisfied and I hope you guys like it too! I've never written action scenes before so I hope they aren't that awkward ><

Enjoy! And I love comments so hehe