Hostage

Adrenaline

“I’m so sorry…”

Where are you going

“we have no choice…”

I’m scared

“we love you so much…”                        

Come back

“Forgive us…”

Don’t leave me.

 

Don’t…!” Kira gasped as her eyes jolted open seeing a hand reaching towards her. Like instinct she roughly pushed the hand away and swung her other hand forward in an attempt to get in a punch only to fail.

“Calm down!” the man hissed as he caught her punch and restrained her body to the bed with ease. “You looked like you were in pain so I was just checking on you!”

“Suho, what’s going on?” Kris quickly entered the room hearing the noise causing Kira and Suho to turn their attention towards him as he made his way to the bed.

“Uh, well, she woke up…” Suho replied as he continued to keep Kira in place who once again started to struggle against his hold.

“God for such a petite looking girl she sure is rowdy.” Tao muttered as he watched from the doorway.

“Maybe I wouldn’t be so rowdy if I wasn’t being treated like a damn kidnap victim.” Kira retorted as she glared at Tao while finally giving into Suho’s restrain.  “Just let me go first.” Suho looked to Kris, who was now standing calmly at the foot of the bed. He gave a nod to Suho who slowly took his arms off of Kira while still being cautious.

Kira sat up and rubbed the back of her back before wincing and noticing the pain in her hand. She lowered her hand and observed her neatly bandaged hand. The events that happened flashed in her head now.

“Ah...” She mused as she looked up to Kris who was staring at her with the same vicious expression she remembered. “That..uh…this… I guess I should say thank you.” She lifted her arm up in front of her. Kris continued to simply stare at her with suspicion.

“Well…I think I’ll just get…going now..” She mumbled as she swung her legs to the side of the bed to get up.

“I don’t think so.” Kris stated causing Kira to stop in her path. “You’re not going anywhere unless I say so.”

“What do you mea-“

“No matter how you look at it, you’re suspicious.” Kris cut her off. “ Qi Yi died while we were distracted by you, YG knew you, the sight of gangs, guns, knives, or blood wasn’t a surprise to you…I’d be crazy to just let you go now.” Kira scoffed as she stared at Kris in disbelief.

“I have nothing to do with this, I swear. And I already told you that I’d keep my mouth shut!”

“Well you can keep your mouth shut here.” Kris said firmly as her resistance started to irritate him. “You’re not allowed to step out of this hotel room unless we say so. Got it?” Kira opened to protest but shut after thinking it over. Along with the fact that Kris looked as if he wanted to kill her right now on the spot, she saw what these men were capable of earlier. Her safest bet would be to just go along with what they were asking. Besides, it’s not as if she had anyone waiting or worrying for her. Kira let out a sigh as she nodded; her head hung low with her hair covering her face.  

“Just try to think of it as a little vacation of some sorts.” Suho tried to reassure her which only earned him a glare from her. “I said try...” He murmured as he rubbed the back of his head and looked the other way.

“I’m back!” a voice called out.

“It’s Luhan, he got the info.” Tao announced piquing Suho and Kris’ interest, making them forget all about Kira.

“Let’s go.” Kris nodded to Suho who got up and strode towards the door along with Kris. Kris stopped in his tracks before exiting the door and turned his head towards Kira.

“Don’t try anything funny. So far I’m being nice; it won’t be that hard to just kill you off.” He warned before closing the door behind him. Kira stared at the door in disbelief not only at his words but of everything that’s happened in a matter of a day.

“Kira, why is your life so ed up.” She sighed as she fell backwards onto the bed, realizing now how comfy it actually was. “I guess I should be thankful that I’m being kept hostage in such a nice place huh.” Her eyes scanned around the room as she laid there, her eyes eventually making their way to her own body. Her once pure white dress was now covered in a mixture of champagne, blood, and dirt stains accompanied by tears and rips. Her body’s condition was almost no different.

“…Well he did say to think of it as a vacation…” She scrawled up out of the bed and made her way to the closest door and slowly creaked it open, peeking inside.”...and people do take showers on vacations.”

**********

“It was definitely YG that killed Qi Yi. The bullet is a special type of bullet that only they use. But the weird thing is there’s no connection at all as to why they would want to kill him…” Luhan informed the members.

“It makes no sense for them to target Qi Yi just to make Soo Man angry. It’s not like we haven’t been in Korea before. So why now? And in front of all those people? “Suho pondered.

“Right, YG doesn’t do witnesses. And then there’s that girl…nothing adds up.” Tao ran his fingers through his hair in frustration.

“Well we have to make it up add up.” Kris broke the silence. “Did you make sure to not let the officials know about this?”

“Yes, I told them that it was a decoy that was killed instead and that the actual Qi Yi is in hiding.” Luhan replied.

“Wait… what if…maybe it was a deco-“ Suho stopped in his tracks his eyes opening wide. His sudden silence caused the members to look up at him.

“Suho..? Ya, what’s wrong, why are your ears so red?” Tao snickered at Suho before looking to where his eyes were, Luhan and Kris doing the same. “Oh…” Tao breathed out at the sight in front of them, the other members just as taken a back.

Standing at the bedroom door was Kira who was simply wrapped in a towel, her hand gripping the front of the towel to her body. Her wet hair hung loose and messily clung to her neck and shoulder. She shuffled her feet awkwardly, the bottom of the towel just barely covering her thighs.

“So I…kinda need some clothes.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

***********

I am SO sorry for not updating in so long! T.T Forgive me! I've gotten so many subscribers and I appreciate it so much so this chapter is for all you guys. I hope it was worth the wait! If I'm being honest here, I decide what happens when I write the chapter...as in there is no exact plot LOL But I still always have a general idea in mind so no worries. It won't go off track the gang aspect definitely and each charcater still has a backstory. So anyways, I hope you enjoy and I promise the next update won't take as long!