The Leader

Adrenaline

"So I take it you don't have the money." Kris spoke calmly after blowing one last puff of smoke from his cigarette. He dropped the rest of it on to the ground and put it out with the heel of his foot. He stuck his hands into his pockets and continued to play with the cigarette, his eyes focused on it. "I gave you two extra weeks. Two." The man infront of him fidgeted in his spot, sweat starting to form on his forhead despite the cold night. 

"Look man, you know it's tough around here, give a guy a break...huh?" The man waited for a response that never came as Kris kept his focus on the cigarette.The mans nervous smile slowly faded into a look of anger as his hand slowly inched towards his pocket. "You're EXO! You guys don't need the money...I needed the money to keep living I...I'm still in debt, you know that."

 

Still no response.

 

"Of course you don't care...you guys don't know what struggle is! You just trick people like me into funding your own ing luxury!" The man cried out as he pulled out a knife and charged towards Kris. Kris simply took a quick step to the side, hands still casually in his pocket, and dodged the knife making the man fall forward. 

"Careful there, don't hurt yourself." Kris warned as he cocked his head to the side. "Boss didn't give orders for me to kill you juuuust yet." The man's face contorted in anger and embarassment at Kris' words. Just then, a women came around the corner unaware of the situation. The man quickly scrambled off the floor and grabbed her, flashing the knife to her neck.

"L-let me go or..or I'll kill her!" He declared unconfidently. The woman was now sobbing quietly in fear. Kris sighed as he ran his fingers through the front of his hair. He hated most when people did unnecessary things.

"What to do..." Kris quietly mused to himself as he stared at the scene infront of him. His phone then vibrated in his pocket with a text message. He pulled it out and the message read simple "x". "Great news, you don't have to struggle anymore." Kris smirked. In a matter of seconds he swiftly reached his hand inside of his coat, pulled out a gun, and shot the bullet right trough his forhead. 

"Even money can't save you."

He strode towards the shaking woman now on the ground, a smudge of blood on the side of her face. He kneeled down infront of her and gently wiped off the blood with his thumb, almost crimson red against his pale skin. He shimmied off his coat and draped it across her shaking shoulders before gently lifting her chin so she was looking at him, her eyes wide in fear. 

"I'm not the bad guy. Do you believe me?" He stared deep into her eyes, almost mesemerizing her, and just like that she nodded. "Good. Listen to everything I say." He stuck out his hand to the side. "Tao." Behind him were Tao and Suho, who appeared god knows when. Tao handed Kris a red capsule. "Close your eyes." He instructed to the women and she hesitantly did. He then shoved the pill into her face contorting in disgust as the taste hit her tongue. "Swallow." He ordered and she did. "Good girl." Kris smiled warmly as he kneeled in closer to her ear. "Now you won't have to remember this horrible moment and continue to live normally...stay safe." He whispered one last time before swiftly smacking the of his gun against her pressure point, causing her to pass out. He got up and tossed the gun to Suho as he walked towards the two men.

"Clean this up."

**************

All 12 members of EXO were gathered in a room sitting around a table, one empty chair at the end. They were currently at the SM building, the organization they worked for. To the public it was just a regular entertainment company, however what happens behind closed doors is a whole nother story. They patiently waited for Lee Soo Man to enter, who had called for them to all meet up for a new mission. He finally entered through the double doors, all the side conversations stopping as everyone turned to bow to him. 

"Nice to see you all well. Let's start." He walked over to his chair and sat down, the members of EXO respectfully sitting down after him. "First off, great job as usual Kris. You dealed with the situation wonderfully I heard. "

"Thank you." Kris stood up and bowed.

"Now, your new mission. As you all know, Qi Yi betrayed me and took a huge amount of SM's shares from this part of the business. He disappeared for 2 years but I got a tip from someone that he's in Korea now with a new name and a succesful business. Bastard's living well using my money but not for long. He has a new partnership with some big company and the celebration ceremony is going on next week. I want you to go to Korea and find out as much as you can about Qi Yi's new life and company and get me back my money and more importantly bring him to ruin. Kris, I'll leave the rest of the decisions up to you."

"Of course, Boss. We won't disappoint you." Kris replied confidently.

 

"And you never do. "