2

hangin' there
Jongdae see them kissing. It was happen when Jongdae open Junmyeon door, he saw Junmyeon sitting on his desk, back facing the door. Yifan leaning his body, lowering so they can connect their lips. Jongdae predict that Junmyeon might be close his eyes, because he stay still. Not bother with Jongdae's existence. Only Yifan who knows Jongdae enter the room, he put a devilish smile. Satisfied that Jongdae see the kiss.
 
Jongdae step back, and close the door slowly.
 
When Jongdae leave the room, Yifan stop their kiss. "So Junmyeon. Please be happy. Stop suffering for a person that doesn't care about you anymore. Forget about Jongin. You can find someone else" such a hypocrite statement comes from Yifan's mouth.
 
From Junmyeon blushing face he knows that the man in front of him starting to fall. His heart might on a race now, he may fall for Yifan anytime soon. Just work on a steady pace and junmyeon heart will be his. Such a pity guy, Yifan think. Junmyeon knows nothing but he will suffer, Yifan aware that he is such a big jerk. He Jumyeon cheek with his thumb several times, then leaving him there.
 
Yifan throws a big grin to Jongdae, who now sitting on his place. Jongdae eyes following the tall figure until he disappear on the corner, his heart pounding in his chest and it hurts.
 
***
 
 See Junmyeon smiling happily is one of the most beautiful scenes Jongdae can imagine. But it doesn't when his smiles directed to Yifan. It is terrible instead. Every ing day he must see the lovey dovey flirt at each other, even on the meeting. Yifan is the one who started, and Junmyeon just giggling and blushing like a teenage girl, shameless. Jongdae only can roll his eyes.
 
How stupid Junmyeon is, Jongdae thinks. But when people falling in love, everything tasted sweet, everything looked wonderful and perfect.
 
Jongdae fist his hands under the table, prevent himself to punch at Yifan's face.
 
Yifan is right, seeing someone you love loving someone else is awful. Especially that the third party is Wu Yifan, the ing jerk.
 
So Jongdae decides that if Yifan can be that jerk, he can be as jerk as him, or even more.
 
Ruining Yifan and Junmyeon romance is easy work, since the Chinese man's heart already his. Hurting is awful, but he can't stand it anymore. Before Junmyeon fall too deep. Before Yifan going too far. Before his own feeling broken even more.  Let's finish all this .
 
***
 
Seduce the CEO, Jongdae noted. Even when the CEO flirting with his boss, Jongdae can see that Yifan still much in love with him. How silly Yifan can be. Yifan has everything. Name it, money, power, body, brain, face, charisma. All the things people jealous about, he chased by hundred girls (or even man), has sport cars, villas, cottages, hotels, buildings. Why he fall for him in any chance?
 
Jongdae is just Kim Jongdae. Ordinary office worker who work nine to five, pay his regular bill, has a shared apartment with his friends, has a slight crush on his own boss and live a peaceful life. 
 
Until he meet Yifan and things get harder than before.
 
***
 
He succeeded seduce Yifan one time, when the CEO waiting at the couch in front of his secretary desk, alone without Minseok by his side.
 
 "Mr. Wu is here, sajangmin" he called Junmyeon by the phone.
 
"tell him to wait for while"
 
"yes" and he close it.
 
"Please have a seat Mr. Wu. Please wait for a while"
 
Wufan sit on the couch, eyes focusing on Jongdae. "how's life, Jongdae shii?"
 
"Fine, even the this gets harder these days." He smiled. "Want to drink while waiting, sir?"
 
"Yeah, coffee will be good. Thanks"
 
Jongdae stand up and make a cup of coffee for the guest on the pantry, and a crazy idea come across his mind. it's time to working his plan.
 
He walking back to his room and the place it on the table. When he bends down slowly, he make sure it was enough for Yifan to see his line. He may not have the iest , but when someone likes you, every outline of your body becomes seductive, right?
 
Yeah, the stupid idea works, too well in his opinion because when he straighten his body, Yifan grabbed his wrist and pull him. It end up as Jongdae sitting on the other's lap, and Yifan lock him in this position, hug him from behind.
 
"Did you do it on purpose?"
 
"Did what?"
 
"Seduce me with your "
 
" I didn't" Jongdae started to struggle from his lap.
 
"Jongdae, baby. You don't know how many people used this method to me. And I believe that you just seduce me. Stay, stop struggle! Listen, I can eat you any where I want to." His breathe at Jongdae's right ear, close enough to make him shivering. Jongdae can feel the bulge performed under his . It's hot and it made his face blushing red. "Even here, in front of your boss's office. I'll.."
 
They freeze. Realize that Junmyeon standing in front of his office door, shocked.
 
It was so awkward. They can see tears ready to fall from the corner of Junmyeon eyes. Maybe he stands there for a little while, so he witnessed all. Jongdae stand up quickly. Straighten his suit and walked slowly back to his working desk. Avoids meeting Junmyeon eyes, he can feel his face was burning hot.
 
Yifan stand up too, following Junmyeon to his office. Before Yifan close the door, the stare at Jongdae. And the younger stare back. It just a few seconds stare, but it means thousands words.
 
The war just began, Yifan.
 
***
 
Yifan saw him crying. 
 
"You know I offer you nothing. Just flirting and nothing else. You should not like me that way and that much." The taller one said, trying to back hug him but Junmyeon refuse him. He turn around and facing the older.
 
"So why you kiss me so many times?"
 
"Because we like it"
 
"Just that? Now Jongdae is one of your toys too?"
 
He is the love of my life, you are my toy.
 
"For me, yes" Yifan whisper his words full of lies.
 
"I don't mind. Give me a chance to melt your heart. I love you"
 
"You shouldn't"
 
"Since our first meeting I knew you are a flirt, I just don't know that you'll be a trouble for me. But you made me trapped and I don't wanna leave this trap, I am drowning into my own feeling"
 
"You are so stupid Junmyeon. Did you do this because you afraid to lose me as the CEO or lose the real Wu Yifan?"
"I don't care losing the CEO, I'm sure my company can get other great companion. Wu Yifan is the one I don't want to lose" he tugs the older's collar and pull him into a kiss. "Stop flirting with Jongdae."
 
"I can't promise you anything, you know that"
 
Junmyeon frowned, but say nothing. Jongdae is one of his best partner in work, but he also his love rival. What should he do? Being played by heart and logic is annoying. 
 
 
 And this is how thing going more wrong. Three moron men who being fooled by a feeling called love.