7

hangin' there
Krischen indirect kiss give me mood to write (type) this. After a while, EXO showtime gives us little Krischen!
 
It’s weird how Yifan now like to spending his spare time in a café across RBS studio these recent weeks. Since he knew that Jongdae is working at the broadcast station, Yifan tried to stealing glance at the younger when he leaved his work place. Yifan even dyed his hair into light brown, no longer blonde in hope that Jongdae wouldn’t recognize him.
 
Yifan came to the café so often that the barista, which his tag name written as Chanyeol, sometimes started the conversation while he sipped his latte. The companion feels nice, makes him less lonely. Yifan introduce himself as Kris, he doesn’t know why he should hide his true identity, but somehow it feels less burdensome. Chanyeol told him that one of his roommate works at the broadcast station across the street, so Yifan told him that he love someone who works there also. 
 
Chanyeol laughs and cheers at him. Hope that his love story will end up well.
 
Yifan really want to approach him, asking for the second chance if there is any. Or maybe just start from the beginning, pretend to be strangers again, if it possible.
 
God may on his side, it is fated. One day on late January, Yifan enjoying his cup of the caffeine when Chanyeol said, “Hey, I asking my friend to meet you today. The one who works at RBS, so maybe he can help you to introduce you to your crush”
 
Yifan only can laugh at that. Saying “You really don’t have to do this. My crush may be never want to see anymore”
 
“You have to trying, Yifan shii. Ah, that’s him! Jongdae ya!”
 
Yifan’s almost choked when he heard his name from Chanyeol mouth.  He is nervous, and suddenly his stomach feel uncomfortable, he doesn’t ready for this kind of encounter. Too late, the voice that answer Chanyeol greeting is so familiar for him. It sound like someone sings into his ears. After not hearing the voice directly in a long time, finally Yifan can hear the beautiful voice of Jongdae. 
 
The voice he missed so much in these past months, the voice that he can hear from his flat screen TV now he can hear it behind him.
“Good afternoon Chanyeol ah. One warm latte for the cold day” Jongdae sit across Chanyeol on the bar and puts his bag on the chair beside him. Yifan only can hide his face by turning around.
 
“Hey Jongdae, this is my friend, the one I talked about yesterday. Kris, this is my roommate. His name is Jongdae”
 
Yifan bites his lower lips, . Should he just runaway right now? But it is not cool at all! Should he just turns around and facing his fate. It is not like he doing something bad anyway. But.. but what if Jongdae gives him negative reaction? Dear God, this is fate right? 
 
Jongdae looks at Yifan direction. He is familiar with the figure beside him. But he is not so sure about this.
 
Yifan takes deep breath before finally turns around. He smiles a little, because grinning widely would makes his face looked stupid and deadpanned expression is something he couldn’t do right now. Please please, everything gonna be okay, he wished in his heart.
 
Jongdae startled, it’s Yifan. The man is now sitting beside him. Well, for a second he become nervous and doesn’t know what to do. But Yifan simple smile is somehow comforting. 
 
“Jongdae ya. This is Kris. I told you about him last night right?”
 
Jongdae just nodded. Then the younger finally return the smile Yifan gives to him. “Hey Kris shii. My name is Jongdae” he offers his hand.
 
“Ah, yeah. I am Kris. But my real name is Wu Yifan.” Yifan shakes Jongdae hand in firm grip. He can hear Jongdae mumbling “I know” under his breath.
 
“Yeol, I think it is better for me and Yifan shii to move to the table around there. It is okay?”
 
“Yeah, do anything you want”
 
“Thanks. Let over move there, Yifan shii. It is okay right?”
 
Yifan nodded, so far it’s not a rejection or anger that comes out from Jongdae. It can be good signs, right?
 
Jongdae prefers the furthest table from the bar. They are in silent waiting the latte to come. When the latte comes, Jongdae takes a sip before finally breaking the silent.
 
“Hello, Yifan. How are you? i can't recognize you, you dyed your hair.”
 
“Fine. You looked happier than the last time we met.”
 
“Yeah. Less burden here. Chanyeol is the one who told me about the vacancy on RBS”
 
There’s an awkward silent again. Confuse where to begin their conversation.
 
Yifan finally speak his mind,” I am sorry to interrupt you life again. I really don’t know that you are Chanyeol’s friend. i.. i.. well, I just want to see you from far. Oh, don’t get me wrong.. I am not stalker who has bad intension”
 
“Chanyeol told me that you’ve been around here for these past weeks.” Jongdae calmly sips his latte again.
 
“Yeah”
 
“Just to take a glance of me?” Yifan nodded.
 
“You really like me, don’t you?” Jongdae smiled.
 
“I really love you, actually”
 
“You can get a better person than me, Yifan”
 
“I don’t want to. I just love you.”
 
“Silly. Why should you love me that much?”
 
“No reason. What I know is that I can’t live happily without you”
 
“As stubborn as always. Now that you finally talk to me, what you wanna say?”
 
“I don’t know, I am blank” Yifan gives him his stupid expression. It’s funny though.
 
“Yifan, if you don’t have anything to say then I’ll just go home.”
 
Yifan suddenly panicked. “No,, No,, No.. Don’t, please don’t go” he grabbed Jongdae hand while whining like if Jongdae refusing to stay he will cry. Jongdae never knows the weak side of Yifan, he always be the strong, distinct one.
 
“I’ll fight for my love for you. So I am here to asking you to give me a second chance for us.” He tighten his grip on Jongdae’s hand.
 
“Yifan..”
 
“I know this is may be weird. But I really love you. And I want to prove it in a right way. If you still can’t accept me after this, I’ll leave you. I really will. But please give me one more chance to try. I am sorry for what happened in the past. For all pain you suffered. But this time I’ll try to fix it. I will do better in a right way. Without trick, or game, or any other mean things. Please Jongdae. Please”
 
“Are you crying?”
 
“Almost. I rarely cry, I just cry when I felt depressed, so sad or desperate, which rarely happened to me. But I felt so desperate right now.” Yifan never let Jongdae’s hand goes.
 
“After you left, I was so desperate. I can’t see you, but you are the only one who filled my mind day and night. I buried myself with works and deals but still you are the one I think at my rest. This is crazy Jongdae. Your love is important for me” his eyes are glittering.
 
“I am happy now. I can move on. But sometimes.. “ Jongdae trying to release his hand, Yifan is to emotional to refuse, his heart beats fast against his ribs.
 
When finally Jongdae can free his hand, he takes Yifan’s other hand and bring the two hands closer. “..it’s better to struggle for you love first, and let our heart choose the best way after that.” Jongdae’s hands now holding Yifan’s both hands. “Let’s start over. You and me. Promise me you won’t hurt any innocent life this time.”
 
“I won’t”
 
“Good, now let pretend that this is our first date or something”
 
“Can I kiss you?” Yifan asked.
 
“No, I don’t kiss on my first date”
 
“That’s so teenager”
 
“And you are crying is so toddler”
 
“Ugh.. Fine. Because this is our first date, I’ll take you to a date”
 
“Where?”
 
“Han river?”
 
“it’s still so cold outside”
 
“I can hug you so you won’t feel so cold”
 
“Yifan.. I am not your boyfriend..” Jongdae protested
 
“Yet” Yifan added
 
“Oh God, this is ridiculous. I don’t know you can be this funny”
 
“There is more other part of me you need to know, they are adorable, really” Yifan boasted about himself.
 
“And there are many part of me you need to know too, they are annoying, really. Hope you can deal with it”
 
 
 
 
Finally… now you are happy, readers?