4

hangin' there
Just relax, I am not marked this as complete, yet.
 
And once again, I am a typo queen. And just as lazy as a bear on its hibernation so I rarely edited my work. I am really sorry for all grammar mistakes as well.
 
 
It was dinner time, Yixing cooked Korean beef as their main dish, it’s luxurious and delicious. To celebrate Jongdae’s health, the older said.
 
“Baekhyun ah, you are weird. Stop feeding Yixing hyung all those meat. I want some too.” Chanyeol staring at the boy in front of him who keeps placing the meat at Yixing bowl.
 
“Me too Baekhyun, he cooks this meat for me.” Jongdae scoffed.
 
“I just give him my portion, you two get enough meat already”
 
“Baek, I’m already full. You feed me so much. Eat yours. Open your mouth” Yixing take a piece of meat from his bowl and ready to feed Baekhyun. The younger open his mouth, and then Yixing feed him.
 
“Now, Jongdae, eat more. Open your..” but Baekhyun prevent Yixing to feed him by holding on his arm.
 
“I think Jongdae can eat by himself”
 
Jongdae frowned, but then smiled. “Yes, hyung. I am not a baby. Better you take care of your big baby here.” And he get a hard kick under the table as a gift, “Sorry, my mistake” Baekhyun give him his sweet grin, still Jongdae cursed under his breath anyway.
 
This is the circumstance Jongdae missed so much. He can laugh with his friend without burden and over stressed. He feels like ten years younger than two weeks ago. He already left and tomorrow he will work his new job. The new job has nothing to do with his past occupation. He get a new job as an anchor for news program on local TV.
 
He just want something new, working behind the desk and in front of camera should felt so different.
 
***
 
Yifan pinched the bridge of his nose. He felt so guilty at this kind of situation. Junmyeon continues to pursue him after Jongdae left. He may think that it means he has no rival anymore, but he has no rival since the beginning. Yifan’s heart never on his side from the start.
 
“Can’t you learn to love me?” Junmyeon asked, holding Yifan hand and then squeeze it tenderly. They should talk about business at this time, not their love life. Yifan should bring Minseok again on the next visit. 
 
Yifan doesn’t like the way Junmyeon love him. It makes the younger looked pathetic and desperate. 
 
“You never kiss me again.” Junmyeon told him like Yifan maybe not realize this. He never kiss junmyeon anymore since the day he made him cry.
 
“I just don’t like to kiss you anymore” the shorter one released his hold. At the same time they hear knocks on the office door and then Kyungsoo, Junmyeon new secretary, come in, and carry paper to be signed.
 
“Better I go, our talk is done. Thank you for your time Mr. Kim”
 
He can see the disappointed look on Junmyeon eyes, but he doesn’t really care.
 
***
 
Three months already passed. Now it’s the early November and the wind starts to freezing.
 
“Our project with Mr. Kim’s company will finish this month, Sir.” Minseok’s words seem brighten his day. He is too happy about this good news. Finally! 
 
After the long six months contract, finally their project came to its end. It means he doesn’t need to meet Junmyeon anymore. He felt relieved. 
 
“We won’t renew the contract.”
 
“I know, you are too happy about this. Junmyeon will get hurt if he knows.”
 
“It’s the best for us, you know that”
 
“Since the beginning I’ve told you that this would be not good for you. But you never listen”
 
“I listen Minseok. I just decide on my own.”
 
“Up to you, Sir. And your father just calls. He’ll come back to China and he wants you to see him there.”
 
“When?”
 
“He’ll inform the detail later. It’s looked like your mom’s healthy is getting worse”
 
“Mom’s is getting worse?”
 
‘I’m sorry for ruin your happiness”
 
“Call my father that I’ll come to Canada at weekend and you are the one who must settle everything done with Junmyeon’s company. Understand Minseok?”
 
“Yes, sir. At your service”
 
***
 
“Mom!” Yifan sounded so happy to see his mom again.
 
“Yifan” his mother got a hug from his beloved son. The older woman kissed his son cheeks lovingly.
 
“How’s your condition, Mom?”
 
“I am fine. Don’t worry too much”
 
“I’ll be here to company you until we’re ready to go back to China”
 
“You really doesn’t need to. How’s your job?”
 
“Minseok will take care of everything. I’ll be here with you”
 
Mr. Wu smiled at his son. “You looked thinner. Did you eat well?”
 
“Yeah, I like Korean food so much but seems like works take away the fat from me”
 
“Don’t over worked. Take rest and holiday too. I’m so happy to see you”
 
“That’s why I’m here with you, Mom”
 
***
 
The next week Yifan got a call from Korea, telling him about the company progress from Minseok.
 
“Everything is good, nothing to worry. I can handle all here.”
 
“Good, thank you. I’ll give you a long vacation after this. My mom keep asking me to give you a big bonus.”
 
“Well, maybe the company is good, but your personal life still holds on some problem”
 
“Jongdae? Oh wait, it’s Junmyeon, right?”
 
“Junmyeo keep asking when will you come back, and I think he may follow you to China anytime. And Kyungsoo, you know? His new secretary. He threatens me”
 
“What a tiny guy can do? You can do taekwondo anyway” Yifan chuckled.
 
“He said that I should make sure you stay away from Junmyeon. You have bad effect on him and it may cause harm to the company. And if he has problem with his payment he’ll make sure to robbed me to pay all his bills”
 
“It is ridiculous. He is funny”
 
“He is scary”
 
“Just told him that I’ll try my best to not showing my face in front of Junmyeon anymore. Okay”
 
 “Yeah. Of course”
 
“Thank you for everything Minseok. I’ll give you a vacation to Europe for you and husband. I remember you can’t get honeymoon because of me”
 
‘Yeah, Luhan always said that you always be the third wheel on our honeymoon plan. Good that you realize this”