5

hangin' there

Yifan come back to Korea after took more than two weeks in Canada. His mom now stays in China with his father, although her condition not that well.

It was Sunday afternoon when Minseok pick him up on the airport with Luhan clinging to his husband. The autumn is all gone, and the freezing of winter wind and showy streets welcoming his journey back home.

When they reach at Yifan’s warm and comfortable apartment, Minseok excused to the toilet, he always is the one who can’t stand the cold.

“So? How’s your mom, Yifan? It’s been a while since the last time I met her” Luhan asked his cousin.

“She is getting better, I hope”

“I hope aunty will get well soon. I miss her”

“Yeah, and Luhan, you may be angry with me. But you father asked..”

“”No, stop. Yifan. I don’t want to talk about this.”

“He just wants to talk to you, and Minseok. It’s been a year Luhan”

“I now that.”

There’s an awkward silent between this relatives. And Yifan decides to break the silent, “So, I will give Minseok a full two weeks holiday and Europe tour for ten days for you two. I’m sorry for monopoly your husband’s time.”

“Finally, thank you!” Luhan gave him a simple smile.

 “What are guys talking about?” Minseok come back and sitting beside his husband, give him a soft peck on the cheek.

“Yifan gives us Europe tour for ten days! Honeymoon!!”

“You can go this Desember for Christmas and New Year. Enjoy!” Yifan lays on his fluffy couch.

“Thanks Yifan” Luhan hit Yifan’s arm with his knuckles.

“You are welcome, cous. And stop complaining that I stole your husband’s time anymore. You are scary when scolded me”

***

Minseok went to Europe and Yifan will all by himself for the whole two weeks. It’s annoying that he must working without his trusted assistant by his side.

One of the thing that he hates is because his temporary assistant doesn’t know about Junmyeon thing. So Yifan insincerely has to meet with him again without any company.

“Where you’ve been?” asked Junmyeon, Kyungsoo sitting beside him and Yifan can see the unsatisfied look at the secretary’s eyes.

“Private matter”

“No news. And Minseok shii kept quiet about you”

Yifan doesn’t say anything, simply because if he talks more than necessary, Junmyeon will keep digging.

“About our contract” Kyungsoo took out some papers from his bag and gave it to his boss.

“So, we will renew our contract. Kyungsoo, prepare the new contract with Mr. Wu company”

“I don’t want to, sir. Even it’s one of my jobs. I don’t think Mr. Wu would be agrees to renew it, anyway” Kyungsoo deadpanned, his eyes never moved from Yifan with judging look.

Yifan never know someone as straight as Kyungsoo in this kind situation.

“Yes, you are right Kyungsoo shii. I don’t want to renew anything. This is a really good company as partner. But things happened and it would be better for us to walk in separate ways”

“But this bounding is full of benefits for our business” said Junmyeon. Yifan just wave his hand, refusing the offer and then he takes his leave without saying anything more.

Kyungsoo gave him a smirk while Junmyeon frowned and look at him with the stare that like the mix of angry and upset.

***

Junmyeon can be considered as a crazy, stupid, and determined guy. He is really head over heel falling for Yifan and would do anything to get him.

It’s December 22th and the streets fully covered by snow. Yifan can see the fog and white scenery from his apartment windows. It must be freezing cold out there.

Yifan’s phone rang, someone calls him at this time? It’s Junmyeon. Yifan ignore it for the first two attempts, but the phone keep ringing. Junmyeon wouldn’t stop before he picks it up.

“Hello” Yifan finally answer it.

“I’m in front of your apartment building” Junmyeon states.

“So?”

“Let me in.” his voice shaking.

“No way”

“It’s freezing out here, and I’ll stay here until you let me in. You know how persistent I am”

Yifan signed. He hates Junmyeon so bad, but let him frozen out there will make him feel worse.

“Fine. But listen Junmyeon, I hate you”

Yifan open his door and find the red faced Junmyeon. He freezing cold and looked pale.

“ Junmyeon, how long you’ve been outside?”

“I don’t know. Hours, maybe?”

 The warmth on Yifan apartment really relieved. He takes off his coat and shoes then enters the living room. Yifan let him sit on the coach and make him warm chocolate milk.

“Thanks,” Junmyeon sipped from the cup. “You don’t hate me” he smiled into the cup.

“I do hate you’ Yifan sitting across from Junmyeon. “What do you want?”

“I just want to meet you”. Junmyeon put the cup back on the table. Yifan snorted

“It’s cold. And I can’t get you off of my mind” Junmyeon moves slowly approaching Yifan. “I love you.” The younger whispered near Yifan ears. It’s uncomfortable, really. But YIfan gave him no reaction. They just looked at each other for seconds. Trying to figuring out what happened, read the situation, and reading the facial expression.

Junmyeon makes the first move, trying to capture Yifan’s lips with his. But the older refusing by tilts his head. “Are you just throwing yourself into me, Junmyeon?”

“Perhaps. I love you.” He makes his second attempts. But now Yifan holds his shoulder so he can move any closer.

“Don’t do this. You looked pathetic and desperate. It’s not the Junmyeon I knew.” He suddenly hugs the younger. “Junmyeon. I am so sorry for all your pain. But I can’t. I really can’t love you. Please stop being like this. You just lower your pride, its hurts for me and you”

“Thank you for loving me, Junmyeon. But this is not right. Love should makes you happier, not bring sorrow and sadness. Its better if we walk in separate ways, stop all the hurting things. I hate you for being a stupid for my love. And I hate myself for bring you sadness. It’s started as my egoistic and in the end too many people hurting by it”

“I am so sorry” finally he can blurted out all the feeling in his heart. Yifan can hears Junmyeon sobbing. “Let us be happier, Junmyeon. This only cause more pain.”

Junmyeon hugs him so tight. He may not let him go, but then he nodded. “ You are right. Maybe we can find happiness after this. I think what I feel for you not really love, it’s obsession. And it’s not healthy.”

Junmyeon leave Yifan’s place full of tears and promise to not meet him again in the future. It’s the best for them anyway.

Yifan called Minseok after that, asking for Kyungsoo phone number.

“What for?” asked his secretary.

“Just give me his number or I’ll cancel all your vacation”. So Minseok gave him the number.

“Hello” Yifan can hear the soft voice of the tiny man on the line.

“Kyungsoo shii, this is Wu Yifan”

“What do you want?” the soft voice changed into a dangerous one. Maybe Minseok is right when said that Kyungsoo is scary.

“I think Junmyeon is not in a good condition. Please come to his place and take care of him. Thank you”

“How do you know?”

“I am the one who always hurt him. And you are the one who always beside him, protect him from me” Yifan ended their conversation.

At this state he can only trust Kyungsoo to make Junmyeon feel better.

 

May I sharing here? ^^

 

I think Suho’s fans would kill me for making Suho this ty.

I’ll make sudo (kyungmyeon?) fanfic after this story ended. The side story of this if you don’t mind. I get drunk of sudo love these days (again) because I originally a sudo shipper and top!kris fan(including krisho and krisoo).

I make a chenris because I rarely find a chenris fanfic among the other kris pairing (actually I don’t ship taoris and krisyeol). And then I decide to make mine. LOL

Thank you for all readers and subscribers for your support.

See you at the next chapter!