Caught!

Because I ship my Bias and Me (Male Version)

There he is, on his little laptop again, like always. I smile and shake my head as I approach him and sit next to him. 

"What are you doing?" I ask him. 

"Nothing much," he always responds. 

He always seems so attached to it. Sometimes, I wondered if he was actually dating me or if he ws dating his computer. It's like he can't chose between if he wants to surf the web or if he wants to spend time with me during his free time. It is ridiculous to admit, but I am kind of getting jealous of it. To think, human versus technology and the human is feeling jealous of the technology. I really was stupid. 

"Are you just going to focus on the internet? Should I leave?" I always . 

He'd look up at me and listen about halfway before turning his attention to the laptop again. Seriously, what the heck? I thought to myself. I tried to entertain myself while he turned his attention from me to the laptop, then back to me, then back to the laptop. I never really did look at his screen whenever he was on, I guess I was letting him have his own little privacy, which sounds weird since he should be spending time with me... privately. 

The next day, I came to the dorm door as it flung open and the rest of his band members jumped out. The maknae look at me, smiled and said, "Hyung's inside," before rushing off with the other members. I watched them run down the hallway with a surprised look and caught the door handle before it slammed shut to lock me out. Just as the last one turned the corner, I swing open the door and walk in. 

There are shoes all over the foyer, all disorganized, scattered among themselves. Out of the corner of my eye, I thought I saw him look back at the door as I slouched down to fix the shoes but when I looked up, his head was in the same position, as if it hadn't moved at all. I proceed to fix the shoes believing that I was imagining things. 

Just as I match the last shoe with it's other pair, I hear a weird swarmping noise. I look up and scan the ceiling with my eyes while focusing my ears. It didn't sound afterwards. Thinking I was hearing things, I slip into a pair of slippers and walk into the dorm, into the living room where he sat with his back to me. As I looked over his shoulder at his computer screen, I stopped on my track. 

"What are you watching?" I ask, widening my eyes. 

He doesn't move, so he probably has his ear buds in. 

I slide my feet across the linoleum flooring, making a scratching noise as I approached and lowered my head to his level. 

"Yah," I softly blow onto his cheek. 

He turns to see me and rips out his ear buds and slams the laptop shut. Surprised, he lurches back and his body tightens up into a fetal position at the corner of the couch. I scoff at him and look at him with unbelieving eyes. 

"Seriously?" I tell him, "?" 

He gives me a long and uncomfortable "uuh" and "umm". I shake my head and walked around the sofa to sit down. He retracted his neck into his sweater and tighten up even more. 

"I... you-we" I stuttered before giggling in disbelief. 

"Seriously?" I say again. 

"Uh... maybe," he replies. 

I try to say something but every time I open my mouth nothing comes out so I close it. Before long, I start giggling at the ridiculousness of it all. Like, seriously? I motion for him to give me his laptop. He looks at my hand, then at my face, then back at my hand, then back to my face before deciding to shake his head. 

"Give it to me," I demand. 

He shakes his head and backs up as I scoot closer to him. Just as I get up close and personal to try and take the laptop from him, he wriggles off the sofa and lands his on the floor. I reach for him but he turns around and crawls away from me with his shaking in my direction. I get up and chase after him on my feet and crawl onto his back to slow him down. 

"Give it to me," I demand giggling. 

He keeps telling me no, keeping it tight in his grasp. I reach for his belly button and he freaks out, letting go of the laptop. I swipe it off the ground and crawl into a standing position to run away from him. He chases after me and tickles my sides. Startled, I lean in on myself and he slides the laptop out of my grip. Just as I recover, he turns around and I try to run after him. However, I trip on the carpet corner I had turned over with my foot. I fall on top of him and his pants get pulled down a bit in the proccess. The laptop, still in his right hand as he fell, lands on a pillow from the couch that fell when I was coming after him. 

"Ugh! Your !" I say, getting up from the ground. 

"Don't~!" he whines as I slap his a few times. 

As he's pulling up his pants, I take the chance to snatch the laptop and run to the kitchen area. I open the laptop and enter his password. The video continues playing and I close it after clearing his internet history. He walks in to see me closing the browser. I close the laptop and push it into his sweatered chest. 

"Next time, use the bathroom," I say as I push past him to get to the living room.

He looks down at the laptop and then back to me before chasing after me. I sit down on the other couch in the room and turn on the TV. He bounces down next to me and lets his eyes wander. 

"Hey, I'm sorry about that," he said. 

"Oh, it's no biggy. You're a man, you need that kind of stuff sometime," I explained to show my understanding. 

"Really?" he exclaimed, sitting really close to me and hugging my arm. 

I nod in agreement and change the channel with my free left arm. As I set my arm down, he wraps his arms around my mid torso and gets in real close to my ear, until I could feel his hot breath. 

"So can we 'boom-sha-ka-la-ka'?" he whispers into my ear. 

I try to loosen myself and turn to him. He smiles and rubs his cheek against my shoulder. 

"Um... no? You were just staring at a star," I replied matter of factly.

His shoulders drooped down and his hold loosened greatly. 

"Aw, com'mon! You said that you understood!" he protested. 

"Yeah, I understand your urges but that doesn't mean I'm willing to frick-frack with you! How do I know if you're actually sleeping with me or if you're mentally imagining her?!" I exclaim. 

"What, so you actually aren't okay with me watching it?" he asked. 

"I don't mind! But I'm not going to-" he cut me off. 

"But I thought-" he started. 

And so we spent our first day without the internet together, with arguing. Boy, it was quite the long day.