Selca~

Because I ship my Bias and Me (Male Version)

Angling it at a 45 degree angle, he looked up and smiled it at. The clicking noise from the phone app sped up as he changed face angles. 

"Hey, hey! Let's do this together~," he said wrapping his arm around me. 

Frowning, I shook his arm off of my shoulder and backed up. 

"Oh, come on," he said coming back to me again. 

He lifted up the phone again and smiled at it with his other arm around my shoulder. Just as the phone loaded to snap, I looked over and bloated my cheeks, puckered my lips, and crossed my eyes. As the camera clicked, I spit all my air out and laughed. 

"Hey! Why do you keep doing that! I want a cute picture of us," he whined to me. 

Coughing, I took the phone from him and swiped the screen, setting the camera at a different setting. 

"Smile," I told him. 

Turning to him, he smiled, squinting his eyes, and I turned the camera to him. His mouth dropped as he saw what I had done. Sticking out my tongue, I flared my nose and clicked. The picture came out warped. 

"Hey! I said a cute picture!" he said to me. 

"What do you mean? I think we look absolutely adorable!" I laughed at him. 

I swiped the phone screen to the picture and showed it to him. His nose was lopsided and his eyes were totally different size. I laughed at how his open mouth pulled up into his nose in the photo. 

"Look! Isn't it funny?" I . 

He pouted at me and crossed his arms. 

"Aigoo," I said to him and clicked my tongue. 

Laughing I reversed the camera direction and took a picture of him pouting. 

"Hey!" he started. 

"Mehrong," I said. 

Letting out a breath, he uncrossed his arm and started sneaking over to me. In 1... 2... 3....

"Tickle Attack!" he shouted and hugged me from behind. 

I screamed as he bear hugged me from behind and started tickling my sides. 

"Hey! Hey!" I said. 

As I struggled, my hair got in my face so I knocked my head back to move it away. Suddenly, I feel an impact on my head and hear him groaning. He let me go and backed up from me. Rubbing my head I turn around and look at him. He was covering his nose. 

"Hey!" he said, uncovering his nose. 

My eyes widened as a dark red stream started sliding down his upper lip. 

"Blood," I whispered. 

"What?" he asked me. 

"Blood," I repeated, pointing at his nose. 

Crap, I thought to myself. Running over to my bag, I grab a napkin out of the side pocket and run over to him again. 

"I'm so sorry," I apologize as he sticks tuffs of paper out of his nose. 

"Why'd you do that," he said taking his hand away from his nose. 

"Now I'm bleeding," he mumbled behind the toilet paper. 

Before I could apologize again, I laughed. Because he didn't know which nose was bleeding he stuck tuffs into both of his nostrils. He looked like he'd grown white nose hair. He adjusted his fake glasses and looked at me, pouting. 

"Why are you laughing?" he asked me. 

"Just a second," I tell him between laughing. 

Reaching into my pocket, I take out my phone again and take a picture of him. 

"I'm so sorry, I really am, but this is just too perfect," I said before giggling again. 

"I'm not hugging you anymore," he tried to threaten. 

I stuck out my tongue and adjusted his bangs. 

"I love you," I told him. 

"Tch," he sounded. 

He grabbed me by my arms and turned me around, hugging me from the back again. 

"Don't hurt me this time," he said. 

I didn't reply but just smiled.