Good Morning, Noona!

Because I ship my Bias and Me (Male Version)

"Wake up," I harshly whisper into his ear as I shake him. 

, he hides his face in his pillow and goes still yet again. I walk over to the window and open them, exposing his pale back to the sun rays. He blocks himself from the sun. Rolling my eyes, I walk over to the wooden closet and open it. I exchange my towel for an actual outfit and turn to him again. He's turned around, onto his back now, and has a cute frown on his face. Giving a big exhale, I crawl over the bed and grab his arm. Dragging him out of bed, I force him into the bathroom and rinse his toothbrush, adding toothpaste to it, for him to brush his teeth. 

"Ah," I say to him, bringing the toothbrush to his mouth. 

Squinting at me with his tired eyes, I force his mouth open and set the toothbrush into his left cheek. 

"I'm going to check on breakfast, make sure you get ready," I tell him before turning around to walk away. 

As I exit the bathroom, I turn around to see him slowly grab his toothbrush and push it up and down in a very unenthusiastic manner. 

Entering the kitchen, I hear the pan sizzle and I walk over to it. Opening the fridge, I bring out the eggs I had just beat earlier and poor them into the pan. Humming, I cook the eggs and add them onto a plate to eat. I turn around with the plate and place it on the counter. I reach up to the cupboard and grab a cup. Opening the fridge again, I pull out milk and start pouring it in the cup.

Suddenly, a force hits me on the back. With eyes still closed, he hung onto my shoulders and kept whining. 

"Noona, can't I just sleep in today? I'm so tired~," he complains to me. 

I make a sound of acknowledgement and nod my head. 

"And what about the food I just made? Are you just going to have me throw it away, because I can't eat both portions," I say to him. 

Grumbling, he sits at the table and lays his head on the table stubbornly. I sit down across from him and pick up my fork. Sighing, I lightly tap his head with my pointer finger. 

"Hey! Eat," I demand. 

"I don't want to," he whines cutely with his arm limply holding the fork. 

"Hey, I have work today. I've got to get going in 20 minutes. Please just have this meal with me?" I ask of him nicely. 

Sniffing and exhaling, he picks his fork up from the table and starts to eat. Giving a little laugh, I start eating too. 

After we finish eating, I set both plates into the sink and start towards the door. I'm going to be late, I think to myself. I push my heels into their place when I feel a heavy weight behind me. 

"Can't you just stay?" he asks me. 

"Hey," I say laughing, "I'm going to be late! Let me go!" 

I turn around to look at him. He's leaning over to me from the foyer, his lips tucked into his mouth, looking at me with puppy eyes. Winking, I give him a quick peck on the lips and turn to run out. As I escape the apartment, my eye catches him smiling to himself like a silly boy. Smiling, I run off to the main street.