How Cheesy!

Because I ship my Bias and Me (Male Version)

The weather's okay today and we're hoping it gets better. I stare out of the car window and watch the clouds sit on the sky, unmoving. Suddenly there's a gust of wind and the clouds seem to get moving again. They're moving! I smile and turn to him. He checks the rearview mirror and notices me facing him. 

"What is it?" he asks. 

"I want to feel the wind. Can we go on a boat ride?" I reply to him. 

His eyes focus on the road but he smirks in acknowledgement. I wait patiently while holding onto my seatbelt with both hands. 

After a pause he asks, "what time is it?" 

"1:48," I reply after looking down at my wrist. 

He nods his head a little as if following the beat of a song that I can't hear, signals to the right and replies, that we could. 

I sit back in the seat and lean my head on the car window watching as the landscape changed from a small street to a highway. It takes us about 45 minutes to get to the closest dock and by then the sun has decided to take a peek at how the Earth is doing. 

Holding his hand to drag him, I run to the boarder of the deck and lean on the fence that held us back. I listen to the waves and feel the wind blow through my hair. I feel warmth by my left arm and turn to see that he was standing next to me looking out towards the bridge we had to drove over as well. I give him a light smile and close my eyes to feel the breeze again. Suddenly I hear a voice shout out. 

"Hey! You shouldn't hang over the edge like that! That's not allowed!" a voice calls from above. 

I look up as the wind blows hair into my face and I move it behind my ear. I make a slight bowing motion as if to say I was sorry and took one step away from the fence. He taps me on the shoulder and asks me if I'm tired, motioning towards a bench which is bolted down. I look at him, then back at the bench and walk towards it. He follows behind me and sits down after me. A noise is heard from the inside and there's a commotion as people try walking in at the same time to watch the musicians play in the big room. I look behind me and notice that the sky has turned a beautiful color as the clouds were letting out a bit. 

"Do you have your cellphone?" I ask him. 

"Yeah, right here," he says pulling it out the front pocket of his skinny jeans. 

I take the phone from him and easily swipe in the password. As a couple are about to walk past us on the bench, I ask them to take our picture, handing them his phone and mine. They agree and stand about few meters away. 

"1... 2... 3!" they both say as they tap the screens to take our picture. 

I lean in on his shoulder and smile, then change to a biting position of his cheek and finally a regular peace sign above his head while making a silly face. I stand up and happily accept the technology back from them as they bowed their heads, complimenting us as a couple before walking into the bigger room. Just as they enter I look down at the phones and go through the pictures. The lighting in the photos aren't the best but what can be expected? It's not like we were in a television drama or anything, with all the perfect lighting and such. 

I guess I stood for a while too long because he suddenly came up behind me. Just as he was walking towards me, a boat could be heard zooming by and in a matter of seconds, a wave hit the boat. It caused the boat to rock a bit and I stepped back getting off balanced only to land into his chest. It wasn't on purpose or anything. 

"Caught you," he whispered into my ear. 

"Ew," I exclaimed, "how cheesy!" 

I hand his phone back and stick mine in my bag before also walking into the big room for some food. 

I sat across from him as we ate. 

"How long has it been that we got to sit down and eat together like this?" I ask. 

"Too long, " he says softly. 

I smile at him and we get ready to leave. 

On the car ride home, I look out the window to see that the clouds are moving back over the skies, covering the little light available today. I turn over to him and grab his hand that was on the shift stick. 

"Let's do this more often," I whisper to him. 

"Oh," he sounded in agreement. 

After a moment of silence, I heard him call my name, and I sounded in reply. Today was a good day, I think to myself before drifting off. I hear him mumble something but I'm off before I could catch anything.