Noona!

Because I ship my Bias and Me (Male Version)

I sat back in my chair, leaning on my side, head on my hand, just waiting for him. 

"Noona!" he called out to me. 

Seeing him, I uncross my legs and sit back in my chair. He waved his arm at me as he approached, getting into a slight jog to get over. I smiled at him as he stopped in front of me, looking down at me with my short height. He smiled at me like the silly boy that he was and scratched his head. 

"Sorry, I'm late again," he said.

Puffing out his cheeks he looked down nervous and apologetic. Raising an eyebrow, I reach behind me to grab the bag of clothes I just bought him. 

"Oh, very late. I'm very upset," I . 

I brought the bag from behind me and handed it over to him. 

"I'm not that dumb. You are a celebrity, I'm happy that you could even make it out here," I reassured him. 

As I started walking down the mall, he caught up behind me and knocked into my shoulder in a playful manner. Lifting it up, he smiled at me.

"Thank you," he said. 

Rolling my eyes, I just laugh as he walked with me. We passed the stores with their pretty lights and flashy fashion. As we make a turn, we reach the food court. The aroma of food slam into your face quickly. I hear his belly sing. 

"Hungry?" I asked him. 

Laughing, he squinted and motioned his fingers to create a tiny space between his thumb and forefinger. 

"Just a little?" I ask him again. 

His eyes scanned over the food stall approaching us and he widened the gap between his fingers. Laughing, I motion my head to a stall and he smiled, immediately running towards it.

I paid for the food and we ate at our own little table. With full stomachs, we held hands, fingers entertwined, and walked out of the mall to catch the city bus. As we sat down in the bus chairs, he leaned onto my shoulder and just rested.

"Noona, are you okay?" he asked me in a tired voice.

"What do you mean?" I asked him back, smiling.

"Nothing, it's just, the rumours that are going through the internet. Don't they bother you?" he asked me.

"Mm, nope! I know that they're not true, so what is there to be bothered about?" I replied.

He made a sound and stood up as our bus stop came. Coming to a stop, we get off, still holding hands, and start walking out to the park. The sun shined in it's brilliance and the wind was quite low. The temperature was fair and today seemed so peaceful.

We sat down on a patch of grass. As I straightened my legs out in front of me, he laid himself down onto my lap. I looked down at him and smiled. His eyes were closed, but as if he sensed it, he smiled back at me.

"Noona, I'm sorry, but I'm very tired. Is it okay if we just stay like this for a while?" he asked me in a dreary voice.

Without saying anything, I ran my hand through his over worked hair, allowing him to rest. Taking a mask out of my purse, I place the string behind his ears and allow it to cover his face. Taking out a visor cap, I wore it also.  The buzz of nature sounded around us and the ringing of a bike could be heard occasionally. I ran my hand in his hair over and over again, as if for comfort. He held my right hand in his over his chest. 

The phone rang but he didn't stir. I grabbed his phone and answered it for him. 

"Hello? Why didn't you answer earlier? Regardless, you've got to come back. You've got another schedule in two hours," the man on the otherside of the phone said. 

"Okay," I replied after a moment of silence and hung up the phone. 

Setting the phone down, I sighed, taking a final look at him lying peacefully on my lap. I hesitated before shaking him awake. With heavy eyelids, he looked up at me and smiled in a tired way. I smiled at him too. 

"Wake up, your manager called. You've got to go back," I relayed back to him. 

He frowned in a cute way and I patted his stomach. He sat up and I took the mask off of his face. Taking off my visor cap as well, I stick them both back into my purse. Standing up, I helped him up from his sitting position and walked him to the bus stop. As the bus stopped in front of us, he let my hand go and got aboard the bus. After paying for the ride, he turned back to me and waved. I waved back at him. He raced to a window seat and as the bus set off, waved at me endlessly. Smiling, I waved him goodbye and turned away as he rode off.