Oh !

Student of the year

Chanyeol woke up to the sound of his phone ringing. He groaned before answering it, “ hello.”


“ Chanyeol, Baekhyun’s awake.” Silence.

“ Chanyeol?”

 

“ Yeah I heard you. Thanks man.”

“ No problem but are you okay?”

 

“ Yeah don’t worry Jongin.” Chanyeol ended the call and changed into new clothes before heading off to the hospital. He entered the room and stopped noticing Baekhyun talking to Mr. Jung and Mr. Kim. Baekhyun smiled weakly at him and Chanyeol felt much better. Mr. Kim coughed before standing up. “ Mr. Jung and I have to go so be careful.”

 

Chanyeol bowed at them before sitting down near Baekhyun, who in return smiled at him. Chanyeol awkwardly rubbed his neck trying to figure out what to say.

 

“ Congratulations on winning. “ Chanyeol smiled “ yeah thanks.

 

“ I am sorry.”

 

“ Sorry for what? You deserved it.”

 

“ I wanted to go help you but I couldn’t leave. My father, he ...”

 

“ Chanyeol stop. I understand. I am thankful that you at least helped me.” Another silence took over and Chanyeol didn’t know what to say next.

 

“ I am sorry.” Baekhyun said. Chanyeol raised his eyebrows up in confusion. Baekhyun smiled softly. “ I am sorry about kissing Hyuna. I didn’t feel anything and technically she leaned in. I actually love someone else.”

 

“ It’s fine Baekhyun really. I should have broken up with her a long time ago but I just could never bring myself to hurt her. I guess I was fated to have my heart broken.”

 

“ You’ll find that right someone. Who knows? It could be right under your nose and you won’t even know. “ Chanyeol looked up at Baekhyun, who smiled at him. Chanyeol quickly leaned over and pressed his lips against Baekhyun’s. He kept his lips there for a while before slowly pulling away, inches away from Baekhyun’s face. Chanyeol was about to back away when Baekhyun leaned up and connected their lips again. Chanyeol wrapped his arms securely around the brunette’s waist. They continued their make out session until the sound of shattered glass broke their trance. Both boys looked at the door in shock.

 

“ What the hell?!”


“ !”

 

Oh I bet you didn't see that coming ^~^  Sorry for the short chapter but the net will be very long  ... Well love you all XOXO