This is it

Student of the year

Chanyeol woke up sweating more than he ever had in his life. His body was warm and he felt sick. He shook his head and entered his shower. He didn't know how he got their but that wasn't important. Chanyeol closed his eyes, allowing himself to get soaked, as Baekhyun's hurt face played in his head. He felt guilty but why was he? Baekhyun had betrayed him by kissing his girlfriend. Chanyeol kept trying to think that he deserved what he got.

 

Then the giant remember what mr. Kim had old him about Baekhyun’s health and he felt more crappy than ever. He got out and quickly dressed himself before making his across the campus yard towards his class. He opened the door and froze when everyone stared at him. He ignored them all and sat on his seat realizing that Baekhyun was not there. Hyuna walked into class and stood in front of Chanyeol, who wasn’t giving her a single glance.

 

“ Stop acting like a child Chanyeol. I have something important to say.” Chanyeol scoffed at Hyuna.

 

“ I am a child huh? Well I'm sorry that I am upset after finding my girlfriend kissing another guy!” Hyuna flinched not expecting Chanyeol to raise his voice at her. She noticed he classmates stares and coughed.

 

“ We can talk about this later. Mr. Km is calling you to his office.” Chanyeol groaned and grabbed his bag before walking out towards the office. He entered and was greeted by a glare, a look of disappointment and a weak smile . The glare from Mr.Jung, disappointment from Mr. Kim and smile from Baekhyun.

 

“ We’ll be back. Try not to hurt each other please.” Mr Kim said before pulling Mr. Jung out of the room. Chanyeol sat on the chair near Baekhyun; taking in his appearance. He looked awful and the guilt was piercing at him deeper and deeper.

 

“ Are you okay?

 

“ Yeah.”

 

“ I am sorry.” Chanyeol finally spoke up.

 

“ What for? “

 

“ You know everything that’s happen. I really didn’t mean for it to happen. I was just overwhelmed and stressed. Please forgive me Baekhyun.”

 

“ I am not mad at you Chanyeol. You are my best friend. I hate myself for doing this. I am sorry that I kissed Hyuna.”

 

“ So we can put this behind?”


“ Yeah. Just go prepare yourself because I am going to win this competition.” Chanyeol chuckled before scoffing. “ You wish.”

 

Competition final part

 

    “ It has been a long competitive and hard competition for these students but, we have know reached the final stage. We all welcome you to see who will be this year’s student of the year!”

 

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun and smirked, “ you are so going down.” Baekhyun returned the smirk.

“ Bring it on.”

 

“ Alright! The moment we have all been waiting for. The final part of the competition is the 10 mile run!” The crowd cheered as the contestants continued stretching.


 

“ Now let’s introduce our contestants though I am sure you know them. We have Kim Hyuna, Choi Siwon, Tiffany Hwang, Kim Jongin, Do Kyungsoo, Park Jiyeon, Park Chanyeol and Byun Baekhyun. Now let’s get this started!” The horn blew and everyone started running.

 

Both, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were in the lead when Baekhyun started feeling dizzy. Suddenly everything seemed to stop and Baekhyun tripped falling down the side of the road, into a ditch. Chanyeol smirked knowing he was in the lead. He turned around to show off but didn’t see Baekhyun. Obviously he wouldn’t see anyone else since they were way behind. He slowly started walking backwards. “ Baekhyun? Baekhyun?”


“ Chanyeol,” a weak voice called. Chanyeol walked towards the side of the road and saw Baekhyun. He slowly walked down and tried to help Baekhyun up, causing the smaller to cry in pain. Chanyeol looked down and saw that Baekhyun’s ankle twisted and his head was also bleeding. He slowly pushed Baekhyun up before climbing up himself. He carried Baekhyun slowly toward the finish line. He now realized that his true friendship was way more important than winning the competition. Chanyeol walked past the ribbon and people cheered but, he didn’t feel the satisfaction. He handed the unconscious Baekhyun to the paramedics and walked over towards the 1rst place stand. He couldn’t focus on anything right now because of how much blood of Baekhyun’s was on him.