These weird feelings

I hate you!

After 2 weeks, Ren was able to go home again.

He was happy though, but he didn't know how to react, when he would see Baekho or Minhyun again. He was scared Baekho would ignore him, but he also didn't know how to be around Minhyun.

His mind was playing around with him. 

But, he is not in love with Minhyun, right?

 

Minhyun's POV

"Hey, are you coming along? We are going to pick up Ren"

I looked up from my book and stared at JR-hyung in disbelief. He knew, I had some problems with Ren and that I am having problems with my feelings right now, so why should he suggest that?

But Hyung was just smirking.

"Come on, Minki would be happy~", JR-hyung said jokingly and raised his eyebrow.

 

I shook my head. "He will probably laugh at me or something like this" "Why do you thik so?" "..uh, just, something happened when we last met"

Aron-hyung and JR-hyung laughed. "Now come, we leave in 5 minutes"

"Hm" I put my book on my shelf and looked back and forth. "Well.. I guess it is not bad, right..?" I laughed awkwardly. 

Aron-hyung smiled and went over to pull me out of the room.

"Ren is probably already waiting for us, so we should hurry up"

We went into the corridor and i put my shoes and jacket on. I followed JR and Aron-hyung to the car and sat in the backseat.

They already told us about their relationship and I don't want to bother them two too much. They're cute and Aron-hyung always asks me for advice (though I don't even have any experience)

 

 

Ren's POV

I was already dressed in my normal clothes, when Aron-hyung and JR-hyung arrived. 

"Hello, Hyung" I greeted and smiled. 

"Yo, Ren! How are you?" Aron-hyung smiled back and sat down next to me. He put an arm around my shoulders playfully and JR-hyung gave him a warning glance.

"I am fine, how are-" My words stopped when I noticed Minhyun, standing at the door frame. He was leaning there and looked at the ground. 

Suddenly, he looked up and our eyes met for a second.

Heat rised up to my cheeks and I quickly looked back to Aron-hyung.

"O-Oh, I didn't know, that Minhyun came as well..."

I could hear the smirk in JR-hyung's words as he said, that they asked Minhyun to come along and the latter accepted, but still, I was feeling weird, when I thought of Minhyun.

A weird feeling in my stomach and my heart beats fast, as if it wanted to burst. 

"A-Ah..." I stuttered. "Well, thanks, Minhyun"

 

He scratched the back of his head and chuckled. "Nothing to thank for..", he mumbled. 

For some minutes, it was completely silent. Aron-hyung and JR-hyung tried to change the topic, but every time, we would come back to this weird silence again.

And then suddenly...

"I think, we should let you guys alone. Seems like you have something to talk about" JR-hyung send me a glance and Aron-hyung put his fist up, mouthing 'fighting!' quietly.

I laughed nervously, when the two left the room.

 

 

Minhyun's POV

"Well, i guess we are alone now, princess"

It seemed so weird, calling him with his nickname after such a long time. Unfamiliar, yet I was happy being able to call him like I used to.

He nodded and shifted around on the bed nervously. His eyes were looking back and forth. He must be uncomfortable.

"Hey.. you told me, you don't hate me, but why are you getting so awkward?"

Ren looked up. His cheeks were in a shade of light pink, as he was trying to find for an excuse. I guess, he looked kind of cute..

"I-I said, I don't hate you, uh, but.. I don't know.. when I am around you, my.. my stomach feels weird and I get this weird feelings when you talk to me..."

 

"Wait, so, does that mean, you like me?"