Chapter Four

Pinky Promise

thank you to people who subscribed :)

songs used in this chapter: Super junior -Carnival

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD0MO20QA98

Super Junior - Boom Boom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX64Sc2wdWA

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The carnival in the amusement park welcomed the start of the summer; attracting numerous families and couples to spend their summer days here. It promised an infinite capacity of fun and entertainment. 

I prepared this day for you, so erase all the bad things
I want to fill your heart full with happy memories
Close your eyes and hold my hand tightly
Follow me; trust me


Blue ocean and white sand, warm sunlight; that’s Coconut Island
Your smile shines more than your eyes Summer Carnival


Say o-e-o (o-e-o) have fun with this song (with this song)
Like this like that Everybody crazy (Nana hey ya) Tonight’s memories will remain just my mind
(Summer carnival)


Like an island, the anticipation I met is right here
Just trust me, me Follow Follow me 1, 2, 3 Go! (Party’s started)
(O-e-o o-e-o Nana hey ya)


All kinds of game booth lined the sides of the carnival, kids jumping around happily with their prizes, couples leaning on each other sharing ice creams. Donghae raced across the carnival trying each game while Hyukjae is paying money to buy carnival coins used for arcades. By late afternoon, Hyukjae was carrying various stuffed animals, ducklings, bunnies, teddy bears, giraffes and of course, all of them belongs to Donghae. 

Finally they rented a locker and stuffed all their prizes there. Hyukjae headed for the bathroom while Donghae waits outside. An ice cream truck parked across the road, like a kid, Donghae scampered across the street to buy some ice cream. But the other kids were faster than him, so he waited at the end of the line. 

Hyukjae got out from the bathroom, but Donghae already left. Hyukjae agitatedly look around but groups of people blocked his sight. He turned to the booths they went, searching for the sight of Donghae. He pulled out his phone, only to find that there is no signal. Meanwhile, Donghae paid for two ice creams and hurried back to wait for Hyukjae. Donghae was completely unaware of time as he engulf his ice cream. Spots of ice cream were left on his cheeks, the ice cream dripped on his pants without notice. It wasn’t until an hour later that he realized Hyukjae’s ice cream is melting too, even though he feels sorry, he quickly devoured Hyukjae’s ice cream as well. While Donghae was enjoying his ice cream, Hyukjae search crazily for Donghae. Finally he spoke through the loud speaker, “Lee Donghae, Lee Donghae, if you hear this, immediately report to the fountain please. Lee Hyukjae is looking for you.” 

“Ehh??” Donghae was startled by the speaker saying his name. 

They met at the fountain, Hyukjae frowned furiously. “Where were you?!”

Donghae was taken back from Hyukjae’s anger, “I was only going to get ice cream!”

“Why didn’t you tell me then?!” 

“Cause I thought I would be back soon! Why didn’t you call me if you couldn’t find me?!”

“There’s no signal! I have been searching everywhere for you!” Hyukjae sounded like he was going to cry. “I thought you got into an accident or something….”

Sudden realization hit Donghae, Hyukjae wasn’t mad.

Hyukjae was worried because he thought Donghae got hurt.

Hyukjae was worried because he lost sight of him. 

“I’m sorry...” Donghae yanked the corner of Hyukjae’s shirt. 

Hyukjae remained silent as they walk towards the skyline cable car. 

Hyukjae quietly looked out the window, the darkness of the sky filled his eyes with small gleams of lights from below. Donghae sensed that Hyukjae was still upset, looked out the window on the opposite side as well even though the height of the skyline frightened him.

Hyukjae’s voice broke the uncomfortable silence.

“I’m sorry… for raising my voice at you. You know... I’m just worried, I don’t mean to yell at you.”

Donghae mumbled, “I know…” his eyes fixed on the scenery outside the cable car.

“I’m only worried… that you got into an accident or something… and…It’s because… I love you” Hyukjae spilled it out. Donghae turned around, shocked at the closeness of Hyukjae’s face and blushed. 

Hyukjae was drowned in Donghae’s ocean-like eyes.

There's not even more as a smile...Oh my God~
My heart that used to beat well is going to BOOM BOOM BOO BOOM BOOM
These chocolate Lips she's biting, can't even touch that glass
I cannot erase the sight of you that I saw at that time, at that moment



Hyukjae softly pressed his lips against Donghae and gasped out the words, “I love you” 

Donghae looked up at Hyukjae, their eyes met, Donghae leaned in with a smile… “Me too…”

Hyukjae firmly held the back of Donghae’s neck, a bit hesitant at first, Hyukjae paused and looked into Donghae’s eyes once again. 

But when Donghae nodded, Hyukjae let it loose, Invading Donghae’s mouth with his own tongue. Tasting each and every corner of Donghae’s mouth, devouring its sweet desires. 

If I ain't got you, my kiss, it's only needless extravagance
I brazenly touch you with my fingertips,
it seems you don't dislike it




Donghae’s hand slips up into Hyukjae’s shirt, the ticklish sensation spread across Hyukjae’s ribs. Hotness of Hyukjae’s body melted Donghae’s fingertips. Stimulated by Donghae’s sensual touch, Hyukjae yanked Donghae’s shirt down, showing his shoulder. Hyukjae leaned in and gently kissed his shoulder. Stirred by Hyukjae’s fervent breath on his shoulder, a shiver sent down his spine, his lower body stiffened. 

Krooooongg…

The noise interrupted from their side. The glass door of the skyline cable car slide open, Hyukjae and Donghae stared blankly at the staff there, who was watching them. “Ah!... Um… The park is going to close in ten minutes.” They got up briskly, Hyukjae snatched Donghae’s hand and walked out of the cable car. Donghae hid behind Hyukjae’s shoulder, staring down at their own hands. 

Donghae smiled shyly at the sight of their fingers interlaced together.

Hyukjae’s cheeks reddened as he practically dragged Donghae out of the park.