Is it hot in here or is it just you?

Happy birthday, Byunyul

“What?  So soon?!” a startled Yuri squeaked. 

 

Nana’s smile turned into a devilish grin when she noticed Yuri’s face was now beet red.  “Would you like to take a short break?”

 

Unsure of what might happen next, Yuri hesitated a little. “Oh, ummm…..yes?”

 

Nana couldn’t help but laugh as her response sounded more like a question rather than an answer.

 

“You’re just tense.  Here, let me help you relax.”  Before Nana could move an inch closer, Yuri quickly shut her eyes and shielded her face.

 

When she felt it was safe, Yuri emerged from the fetal position she had assumed on the couch and noticed Nana standing by the door.

 

“I can see you need a few minutes.  I’ll be back,” she said with a smile.

 

With that, Nana left the room, closing the door behind her. 

 

Alone and anxious, Yuri started to fidget nervously.  As she waited in silence, her mind drifted to thoughts of Tiffany.

 

“I wonder if she went home already.  I didn’t even get a chance to say goodbye,” Yuri said quietly.

 

Suddenly, a loud knock at the door broke her train of thought.  Yuri froze and sat there, quiet and unmoving.  After a few seconds the door knob turned and the door slowly opened.

 

Yuri’s jaw dropped the moment she saw Tiffany emerge from the shadows, wearing a sheer pink negligee and black stiletto heels.

 

With the distance between them closing quickly, Yuri struggled to swallow the giant knot that had formed in as Rania’s Dr. Feel Good began to reverberate through the walls.

 

Wanting to say something, Yuri immediately stood up only to be left speechless as Tiffany stopped abruptly and turned around, catching the taller girl off guard.  As if being led on a y tour, Yuri’s eyes followed Tiffany’s hands as she slowly traced every curve of her own body, starting from the base of her neck to the small of her back, down to her barely covered assets.  Although her eager hands wanted nothing more than to join in and explore every beautiful millimeter of Tiffany’s body, Yuri was scared to cross the line and instead shoved her hands in her pockets. 

 

Amazed that Yuri didn’t lay a finger on her, Tiffany turned around and forcibly pushed Yuri down on the couch.  Being in full view, Tiffany took the opportunity to put on a little show, slowly removing her negligee as Yuri stared at the lacy pink push up bra and matching underwear she had on.  Yuri didn’t realize she was holding her breath until she let out a long exhale.  “Relax,” Tiffany said as she slowly lowered herself onto Yuri’s lap.  “I wouldn’t want you to have a heart attack or anything.  Or at least, not yet,” she added with a smirk.  

 

Yuri’s mind went blank as Tiffany began to grind her hips against her leg, perfectly matching each beat of the song.  The suggestive lyrics paired with the booming bass only seemed to fuel her now racing pulse.  Barely inches apart, Yuri could feel Tiffany’s body heat which seemed to meld with her own, driving her even more insane.

 

Tiffany continued to work Yuri closer to the edge.  With both arms wrapped around Yuri’s neck, Tiffany arched her back as she straddled her, showing off a pair of her best features besides her eyes.  Feeling like she was about to explode, Yuri closed her eyes and silently wished the song would never end.  Feeling a wave of hot air brush against her ear, Yuri shuddered as Tiffany whispered breathlessly, “Happy Birthday, Yuri” sending a tingling sensation through her entire body.  

 

She felt Tiffany’s weight shift again, her hands now on Yuri’s shoulders.  Sensing that a kiss was inevitable, Yuri puckered her lips slightly and began to lean in as if wanting to meet Tiffany half way.  To her surprise, instead of feeling soft lips on her own, Yuri began to shake violently as she heard Tiffany shout her name.

 

Yuri’s eyes flew open and found Tiffany sitting there, staring blankly back at her.    

 

Equally as shocked, Tiffany waited for Yuri to say something.  Trying to make sense of everything that happened earlier, Yuri blurted out the first thing she noticed. 

 

“How come you have clothes on?”