Goodbye eyes

Happy birthday, Byunyul

Noticing Yuri was empty handed, Sooyoung furrowed her brow.

 

“What happened to our drinks?”

 

“I told the bartender she was beautiful and then I ended up bumping into another waitress.” Yuri mumbled as she lowered her eyes.

 

“What?  Again?  I don’t get it,” Taeyeon said as she glanced over at the bar.  “Never mind, I get it.  Someone has a thing for the bartender~,” she said, lightly poking Yuri in the ribs.

 

Sooyoung looked at Yuri, slightly confused.  “Really?  Wow, who would have thought in a room full of beautiful, half girls, you’d go for the fully clothed girl mixing drinks at the bar.” 

 

“She is cute though,” Taeyeon said while nodding as if someone had just made the same observation.

 

“Yuri, I’m glad you’re in love, but I could use a drink,” Sooyoung said, sounding parched.

 

Suddenly, Taeyeon got an idea and motioned for Sooyoung to join her while a love struck Yuri stole sideways glances at the girl behind the bar.

 

Tiffany noticed Yuri staring and gave her another smile.  As if caught doing something bad, Yuri quickly turned around and held a hand to her chest to soothe her rapidly beating heart.

 

After trying to mime her plan to Sooyoung, Tayeon grunted in frustration and stood up.

 

“Hey guys, I’m gonna check on our dessert.  Be right back.”

 

After more miming and what looked like a poor attempt at sign language, Sooyoung finally understood that Taeyeon was going to smooth out the details of the free while she kept Yuri distracted.

 

“So you really like her, huh?”  Sooyoung couldn’t help but smile at Yuri’s current state.

 

“I think she’s dreamy,” she said, resting her head on her hand.  “You should have heard the things she said to me.  And that eye smile.  I’ve never seen someone smile so brightly.  It was like looking at a shiny gem outside on a sunny day.”

 

“Wow, that’s pretty bright.”

 

“I would go back there and get our drinks, but I’m afraid I might say something stupid and embarrass myself again.”

 

Before Sooyoung could respond, Taeyeon came back and gave her the thumbs up.

 

“Hey guys, this is Nana,” Taeyeon said motioning to the tall beauty standing next to her.  “Nana, this is Sooyoung and the birthday girl, Yuri.”

 

“Oh, hi.  Sorry about earlier,” Yuri said apologetically when she recognized the waitress.

 

“Hey, don’t worry about it.  I’m sorry I snapped at you.  I know you didn’t do it on purpose.  If you did, I would have had to charge you extra,” she said with a wink.

 

Everyone laughed nervously before an awkward silence set in.

 

“Well, okay then.  Yuri, if you’d come with me.  I’ll be taking you to one of our private rooms for your ,” Nana said with a smile as she held out her hand.

 

“Ummm…okay….,” Yuri said nervously, taking one last glance at the bar.  To her disappointment, Tiffany wasn’t there.

 

“Have fun!” Taeyeon said with a grin.

 

“Just remember who to thank when you come back!” Sooyoung shouted after them.

 

“You think she suspects anything?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“I don’t think so.  That Nana is a pretty good actress.  Not to mention cute and she’s my height!” Sooyoung said with excitement.

 

“She’s a little tall for me, but I wouldn’t turn her down if she offered me a ,” Taeyeon said as she watched the two of them head upstairs.

 

“Hey byuntae, hurry up and get me a drink.  And a glass of ice to cool yourself down,” Sooyoung said with a smirk.

 

“As you wish, master,” Taeyeon said as she got up from her seat.  Before leaving, she turned to Sooyoung and bowed, narrowly missing a balled up napkin hurled in her direction.

 


******************

 

As if she were being lead to her death sentence, Yuri silently trailed behind the taller girl.  Nana took notice and a small smile formed on her lips.

 

As they entered one of the rooms, Yuri could see that the lighting was a little dim, making everything seem rather intimate. 

 

Nana motioned for Yuri to make herself comfortable on the plush red loveseat as she secured the door behind them.

 

Unsure of what was going to happen next, Yuri's nerves kicked in and she began to ramble, "So I was thinking, what's the rush?  I just realized, I know nothing about you other than your name.  Why don't we talk a little and get to know each other first before......."

 

Hoping to catch her off guard, Nana quickly undid the last of the buttons on her blouse and spun around to face the tan girl.  With mouth hanging open, Yuri could only stare at Nana's white laced bra and exposed washboard abs. 

 

Somewhat tickled by Yuri's reaction, Nana tied her hair back and casually placed her hands on her hips.

 

“Well then, shall we get started?”

 

----------------------------------

A/N:  Okay, I know Tiffany is almost non-existent in this chapter, but I thought I'd build some suspense first.  Plus, it gave me an excuse to include my favorite AS member.  I promise there will be hot Yulti action in the next update.  Patience is a virtue!  =P