Be Nice And Smile

Life Full Of Drama

Next day, I only thought about Daehyun. Of course, Speed had some schedule to do and I was home alone…again…

~after two days~

Another two days passed like never existed. I didn’t talk with Zico meanwhile and Tae was always busy. Only Sungmin payed attention to me…You know Sungmin, maknae of Speed. He used to be my junior in high school, but since I’ve graduated last year and he has to pass his SAT exam this year, we always spend time together.

‘Hey, sis! What are you doing tomorrow?’, Tae asked me.

‘I dunno…’

‘We’re appearing on Sukira. Do you want…’

‘No, thank you!’, I said and left the room.

*Why did he ask? He knows I hate Kpop.*, I thought, entering the bath.

*Sukira…Omona!! My phone is still at SM Entertainment. I have to take it tomorrow!*

Next day, I took a cab and went to SM Entertainment’s building. I entered that huge white hall again I went straight to the receptionist.

‘Hi! Did Kyuhyun let a phone here? A mobile phone?’

She was talking to the phone and didn’t pay attention to me.

*Brilliant! Eotteoke now?*

I turned around and I heard some noises coming from a room. I went there and I saw SHINee rehearsing a song. I smiled thinking I was kinda saved ‘cause Taemin must know what have Kyuhyun done with my very beloved mobile phone.

When I’ve entered, everyone stopped and looked at me. I was wearing a cute white dress and I admit it, I was beautiful.

‘Hi!’, I smiled to Taemin who seemed dizzy. ‘You know…’

‘You came back?! Sasaeng!’

‘T., this is not the way you should talk to a very beautiful girl.’, Jonghyun said and came to me, grabbed my right hand and kissed it.

Lol, he was flirting!

‘Yeah…’, I said smiling politely, taking my hand away. ‘I’m only looking for Kyuhyun. He still has my phone.’

I hoped Taemin will totally understand my situation, but instead he whispered to Onew:

‘Hyung, call the guard. This girl is insane. She stalks Kyuhyun!’

‘No, you got it wrong!’, I tried to say while Onew stepped lazy towards door.

‘Then who are you?’, Minho asked me politely.

He seemed the only one with who I could have a decent conversation.

‘My name is Elissa and I’m Zico’s sister.’

‘Zico’s?!’, everyone exclaimed.

‘Yes! Block B’s Zico…’

Taemin smiled and added quickly:

‘Why didn’t you say so? We would have been treat you nice. Block B are our friends. Let me call Kyu. I’ll find your phone, sweetheart.’

After Taemin went outside, I turned and smiled to Minho.

‘Whoa! Zico’s sister is really beautiful!’, Key whispered.

‘So…How old are you?’, Minho asked.

’20.’

‘You’re even younger than Taemin…’

I felt Minho wanted to converse with me and he was searching a topic. And how Taemin didn’t appear yet, I spend some time with Minho. He was a really nice guy and I kinda feel bad that I told him that I thought he is a inflated person. I mean, that’s what I read on magazines.

And Taemin finally appeared. Thank, God! Now I can go home.

While I was going towards exist door, Minho asked me:

‘Do you want me to drive you home?’

I’ve turned back and faced his sight. He became a bit clumsy, saying:

‘I mean…if you want. ‘Cause your brother…Zico is…he must be worried.’

‘Oh, that’s fine. I’m going to Taewoon anyway, so…’

‘Taewoon?’

‘Yeah, you know, my other brother.’, I smiled politely even I was a bit angry ‘cause he looked like he didn’t even hear about Speed. ‘Do you know Speed?’

‘Uhh, yeah, yeah!’, he said in a rush, almost blushing.

He wanted to say something more, but I’ve cut it short, saying:

‘Nice to meet you. Goodbye!’, and I got in a cab who stopped next to me.

I’ve said my brother’s address and I laid my head on the head-rest, closing my eyes, trying to empty my mind for a second. But I couldn’t. There was only Daehyun. I was thinking about him all day long. Gosh!! Have I fallen for him? I dunno…

‘Can you change the route? I need to go to the TS Entertainment company’s building. Do you know where that is?’

‘Yes, miss!’