Chapter 1

Barcode # Error
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

C h a p t e r 1

Sooyoung blink her eyes wondering they use the bras to cover their eyes. She should be the covering her eyes because they just ruined her eyes. But first before she does anything she is going to get her ice cream bra back.

'Why does males like...other than ?' she thought and while her back is still away from them. Because if she look that way she will keep looking at their hot bodies, and she doesn't want that. While she is thinking what she should do she heard loud females voices running up her stairs and knew those ladies out in the street are going to harrass these weirdos. And even destroy her poor rooftop. The rooftop that took her years to saved up for, and she won't let any crazy ahjummas and young ladies destroyed them just because of them. So the only way is to make them come into her apartment, the last thing she ever want to do.

"Yah! You 12 and follow me right now!" Sooyoung said and they didn't listen. They all have the bras still covering their eyes, staring at each other with them. She sighed and knew this will be harder than she thought, because they won't listen to her. Then something came into her head, she look down and saw the food. Maybe she could lurk them to the apartment by using food. Because who doesn't like food. Sooyoung picked up the food and stand 5 feet away from them, and fan the smell of the food towards them hoping it will make them follow her.

"I have delicious food, if you want them you have to follow me.." she said and suddenly one of them with a cute face took off the bra after smelling something good. He didn't know what it was but he was curious. The cute face which is covering his eyes and saw the plate of things that the person in front of them is holding. He feet starts walking towards her, with his eyes still on the food. Sooyoung evilly smirked because she lurk one, now she have 10 more to go. But she didn't know that if one of the do something the others will copy. The other 11 unknown smell something good and took off the bras and starts walking towards Sooyoung. She is surprised when she saw all 12 now follow her, now she just have to get them into the aprtment and lock them in until the crazy females come and ruin her rooftop.

"Come with me if you want the food." she said and keep walking backward. Then she realize that the door got lock and she immedately grabbed the key that she drop on the floor. Sooyoung hurry up and open the door, but her hands were shaking because she could feel their body rubbing against her.

'Oh god I think I will be losing my ity today..but I still want be ..' she thought. She bit her lips hoping a moan or anything won't come out because she could feel one of their mini me poking at her. Sooyoung finally open the door and immedately walk in with them following in. When all of them came in, she went out of the rooftop and lock them into her apartment. Sooyoung smirked because she got them into her apartment.

'I did well, I should of did that in the beginning. Maybe they are food lover like me!' she thought while waited for the crazy females to come out of her apartment. Sooyoung heard the yelling coming closer and walk to the stairs. She saw the lust in all their eyes and rolls her eyes wondering how ert they are.

"Get out, you are intruding my private property!" Sooyoung said and the ahjummas, young ladies and even pregnant women were all glaring at her because they knew those hunky males are up there.

"No way until we see those guys, don't hide them from us and move away you ahjumma!" a young girl said and Sooyoung glared at the girl. How dare she call her a ahjumma when she doesn't even look like one. So she ignore the annoying young girl yapping mouth.

"Let us see them!" another voice is hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter