Chapter 2

Barcode # Error
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

C h a p t e r 2

After Sooyoung finally woke up after passing out from too much cuteness, it took her while to convince all of them to wear the clothes she is giving them. She even has to chase two freaks around the apartment in order to get them to wear the clothes.

Sooyoung knew she have to keep an eye on the cute face and the one with big eyes because those two are the only one that are so stubborn about wearing clothes. But after a while she finally got them to wear the clothes, and tie them up in a chair so they won't take them off.

"You two if you take off your clothes again I will kicked you out in the street . I won't even care you guys get arrested for walking in the street because you two deserve it!" she said and turn around because she knew the two of them are pouting right at her now. Sooyoung won't let their pouting work on her, but she knew it would if she turns around and stares at their cute faces. She then looks at the others who are looking at their clothes, like it is their first times ever wear something like that.

'Why do I have felt that they never saw clothes before? Where did they come from that they don't even understand what I am saying or anything around here?' Sooyoung thought while looking at the remaining 10 who is sitting the small couch or on the ground. At least they weren’t anymore and her floors will be able to be s again. Now what will she do with the crazy, but hot models look alike?

“Yah you blonde who stole my ice cream bra come here right now!” she said and the tallest unknown stares at her, tilting his head still not knowing what she said. Sooyoung sighed and got up dragging the tall man towards her.

“You will be helping me. Now tell what your name is and why were you in front of my rooftop! Don’t you know that my rooftop is my baby that took me years of saving to build! Don’t dare and try being there ever again or I will curse you death!” she growled at him, but the tall unknown just tilt his head and pouted harder than before.

Sooyoung blink her eyes, and look at the cute face. He was the one that started the pouting thing, that made her fainted because of their cuteness. She won’t be fainting again, so she cover his mouth but felt a tongue her hand.

“Ew are you a cat or something why are you my hand! I am not an ice cream okay? Damn why do I feel like I am raising a group of toddlers, all of you guys don’t know anything!” Sooyoung pouted because it is harder than she thought to get them to tell her why were they on her rooftop? How can she find out when it seem like they don’t know anything.

“Tell me your name?” she said and shook his shoulder but he just keep staring at her. Sooyoung shook her head and knew she won’t get anywhere.

‘Damn it what do I do? Do I let them stay or kicked them out and let them figure out everything on their own. How can I fit 12 grown men in my apartment?’ she thought and not knowing what to do. Sooyoung didn't want to deal with today because she is extremely tired from her long shift.

"You guys can stay but don't make any noise or I will tie you up like what I do to cute face and big eyes okay?" she said and the 10 just stares at her, blinking their innocent eyes.

"Why do I feel like I am just talking to myself, I hope I don't go crazy after figure everything." she mumbles and walked to her room and locked the door incase one or more tired to sneak into her room while she is sleeping. Sooyoung lay on her cozy bed and stares at the ceiling wondering who are they and why don't they have a belly button. She just hope she won't regret letting them stay in the next room praying in the morning everything outside her room will left like it was before.

'I hope I won't regret this decision the next day.' before drifting into sleep after being worn out by the 12 crazy men.

The next morning, Sooyoung is sleeping peacefully while dreaming about what else food, and food. Most her dream involve food, that show how much she love them. But her dream got disturb by the loud noises.

*Thump* *Thump*

She covered her ears with her pillows after hearing the loud sounds coming the outside her room. She didn't know what they are destroying or in doing in the living room or kitchen, and didn't care for now because the only thing on her mind is get some sleep. But the sounds were getting louder and louder, making her frustrated that they don't know how to keep quiet.

If she wasn't nice would have hit each one of them with a pan in order to knock some senses out of their crazy heads after seeing their bodies. But now she regret it that she didn't hit them with the pain, and send them back to where ever they came from.

'Arrg those s! They are disturbing my peaceful beauty sleep! If I cursed someone out today because of my crankiness I am blaming them she thought and got off her bed. Sooyoung wrapped her body with the blanket, and not forgetting to bring the pepper spray with her in case one of them touch her precious cheesecake.

She stomp out of the room and slammed the door loudly in order to get everyone attention. Sooyoung scanned the room and went wide opened when saw that her messy apartment

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter