Prologue

Barcode # Error
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

P r o l o g u e

Who would've thought people could fall from the sky and onto a rooftop? Not just a regular rooftop, but one that is occupied by a lady that despises the "male population" because of particular reasons. These people who magically fell are not consider human, but aren't creatures, so what are they? For now you can call them unknown or by their barcode number. Yeah I forgot to tell you these unknown have a barcode on their right or left arm. Each unknown has a different number and meaning behind their barcode. None of the unknown know the meaning behind the numbers, except the mystery person who won't be named for now. Well that isn't important for now, because the important part is, why did these unknown fall onto the man-hater rooftop? Let's see what will happen when Choi Sooyoung, the man-hater, will react when she sees 12 unknown on her precious rooftop that she designed with her own money. But sadly today it will ruined..because 12 unknowns.

At 10:00 p.m. Sooyoung just finished her night shift at the market, after volunteering to take on another shift in order to earn more money. More money means she will be able buy more food.

"Bedie I am coming for you! Sleep, sleep, sleep!" she chanted while walking to her apartment. But she didn't know this normal day would be different from other nights. Sooyoung skipped all the way home, somehow her body felt somewhat off. She only felt this way when something happened in her life in this moment or she was just hungry. But she shrugged that thought away and went to buy some food before she went back to her apartment.

"Tteokbokki! Please give me 3 servings ahjumma!" Sooyoung said while her eyes were still staring at the food. The ahjumma stared at the tall lady and smirked because Sooyoung was considered her number 1 customer. She always ordered a lot, making her gain higher profit.

"Are you eating them all by yourself again?" the ahjumma asked and Sooyoung nodded her head.

"Yes! You know me ahjumma, when I get off work I will eat like a pig! I love food and nothing else." she responded, while wiping the drool on the corner of .

"Stop drooling Sooyoung!" the ahjumma said and Sooyoung wiped the drool away.

"Sorry, it looks so good so hurry please or my poor stomach will die because of starvation and you will lose your number 1 customer. I know you don't want that to happen right ahjumma?" she answered.

"Yeah yeah piggie! Here is your food, eat like a lady okay?" the ahjumma handed her the food and Sooyoung shook her head. She grabbed the plate of Tteokbokki and handed her the money. Then she dug in like this is her first time eating for decades. The ahjumma's eyes widened when she saw that Sooyoung finished half of the food in less than 2 minutes.

'How can a thin lady like her eat so fast? Where does the food go anyway?' the ahjumma thought and knew she won't ask the question because she didn't want to know where the food would come out. Sooyoung said her farewell to the ahjumma then she walked back to her apartment not knowing the type of people she despised were lingering in her rooftop. Sooyoung went up the stairs and was distract by food that she didn't see 12 unknown right in front of her.

*THUMP!* *THUMP!* *THUMP!*

Sooyoung tilted her head wondering what the sound was. She looked up from her food and immedaitely dropped her precious food and stared at the people right in front of her.

'Am I having a nightmare right now? Why are there 12 males in MY rooftop?! Is someone punking me right now? Did my mean umma send 12 hot looking men in order to make me start dating! How dare she?' she thought still looking at the 12 males standing right in front of her, not even blinking.

'Where did umma find them? Don't tell me she is cheating on appa?' Sooyoung thought again and looked around wondering maybe she was on the wrong rooftop. Because why would there be 12 males on hers, when she despises the male population? Don't ask her why, because she will go on and on.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter