Aeriren; The Nerd

"Tell me what to write" Oneshot Request Shop [TAKING REQUESTS]

It was lunch break and Hana, the 'school nerd' went up to the rooftop to eat her lunch. Alone. Again. Like always. She began to think about why people always bullied her. *Why did they do this to me? I have done nothing wrong.* She thought, while poking her food which was already getting cold. *I know why. Because I'm ME. Because I'm a monster!* she began destroying her food with a knife. *I can't take this anymore.*

She began going down the stairs boldly, and finally reached the cafeteria. She spotted the girls that bullied her on one table next to another group of good-looking boys which she didn't care about.

She stomped her way throught the tables and lookes straight into the leader of the group, Junhee.

"Oh look what we have here..." Junhee said while smirking, "oh, looks like she  looked at me in the eye. How brave you are."

"I'm not afraid of you...anymore." Hana stated firmly while her hearted beated so fast inside.

Junhee walked up, "Are you..?" she used her over decorated hands while pinching Hana's cheeks. "Well aren't you cute?" she said, smugly.

-

No one in the cafeteria dared to talk except the group of good-looking boy since they were considered the kingkas of the school.

T.K  stopped eating his food and turned left to speak to Rome, "This is not getting good, should we stop them?"

"No way dude, this is getting interesting." Rome said.

T.K. decided not to go against and watched Junhee's actions eagerly. *If you dare do anything to her. You are so gonna get it, Junhee.* He had no idea why he thought of that. He doesnt know why he is so attracted to the "nerd" *Behind those thick rimmed glasses, there may hold the most beautiful lady.* He thought to himself.

-

"No.....I am not." Hana replied while pushing up her thick round glasses. "And don't touch me."

"Oh, so you wanna play it hard?" Junhee spat. "well then, OUR PLEASURE. C'mon girls." she ordered.

The girls walked up while carrying there lunches. One of girls said, "Way to ruin our lunchtime nerd. Well, let's not have these food go to waste."

Two girls suddenly pushed her and threw all the food they had onto her face and her body. One girl pulled her up and smudged spaghetti sauce into and spat "Isn't that yummy?" she sniggered. Another girl splashed a carton of milk onto her hair while the other threw a fork which went through her upper skin as it bleeds outrageously.

Finally Junhee tried to pull her hair when a wrist grabbed her hand so hard it becsme red. "What do think you're doing doing?" he said while gritting his teeth.

"O-oppa.. She was-" she stuttered. "Don't call me oppa with a mouth of yours." He released his grip on her hand and helped the messed up Hana up.

"Are you okay?" He asked worriedly. 

"I'm okay." Hana nodded furiously and tried to stand up by herself when she slipped and T.K. grabbed her by the waist as they stared into each other's eyes which seemed like forever as Hana blushed madly.

T.K pulled her up and coughed, "I think you should go to the nurse. Come on, I'll bring you there."

___

" How is she, nurse?" T.K asked

"She's fine. It's just that her elbow had a deep cut, it will heal in a couple of weeks. Take care of your girlfriend." She said while leaving the two alone.

"But- Forget it." T.K said while trying to cover up his blush.He turned and looked at Hana who was sleeping. *She looks like an angel.* He smiled to himself. *I wonder how beautiful you'll look without the glasses.*

He tried to take of her glasses and succeeded easily. He looked at her and murmured, "You're Beautiful."

Unfortunately she woke up and snatched her glasses and ran out of the room and to her rooftop.

*Oh my god. What just happened??* She thought while trying to sooth her thumping heart that was about to burst.

"Who is that guy....?" She asked herself.

___

Days and days passed as she discovered more details about him. Like every usual day, she went to the rooftop to eat while thinking of him. Thanks to him, the bullying decreased but there was still some bullying but she can bear it.

"So, his name is T.K, it stands for Top Kid. Hah, funny yet cute name" She smiled inwardly. "He loves dumplings, His group's name is C-clown, the members are Rome, T.K, Ray, Siwoo, Kangjun and Maru." She could describe him more but enough was enough for that day. She started to like him more and more and decided to write a confession letter into his locker.

She went sneakily when no one was there and decided to drop it in. Then she heard the bell ring and went behing a trash bin to see T.K's reactions. 

-

T.K  decided to put his art books inside his locker. As he put his locker number, a small pink letter came out. 

"Ooh, what is this?" he smiled pretending to look surprised. He saw Hana putting the letter inside and Just like Hana, he learnt facts about her too. He even stayed in the rooftop once. "Aww it's cute but i dont know who sent this so ill figure it out sooner or later" He pretended to think

-

"He saw it. Yes! mission accomplished" She smiled to herself.

"Who saw it?" T.K whispered.

"AHhhh!" Hana half-shouted-half whispered. "HOW IN THE WORLD DID U GET HERE?!"

"You can talk normally without bursting my eardrums." T.K said.

"oh, I'm sooo sorry.." Hana said as she her face became as red as a tomato.

"It's okay.. So where were we? ah, Who saw it? " T.K. asked.

"ummm NO ONE!!" she replied while breaking a sweat.

"I saw you hiding and running silly." T.K smiled "And my answer is 'yes', Girlfriend" T.K smiled again cheekily.

"So our like "confession place" is behind a trash can?" T.K said while laughing.

"Umm yeah..." Hana said

"Call me oppa. okay?" T.K. said.

"okay.. oppa.." Hana squeaked while blushing.

"aigoo, my gf is so cute" T.K laughed.

T.K then pulled her up and shouted. "I HAVE A GF. HER NAME IS HANA. THE SCHOOL NERD BBUT DONT YOU DARE CALL HER THAT AGAIN.!!!"

T.K pulled her up and held her soft hands while sqealing like the happiest idiot on Earth.

________________________________________________________________________________

The end~!

this is my first time writing the whole story, usually, i just edit the grammar and all that.

Im sorry if the last parts were too fast>< and if u dont like some parts, u can always PM me and ill change it^^

I'm sorry its not as good as ratatatana's works>< ill try harder next time~

-Mx22o1o1